Hibs open day training

1874robbo

Went along to this today(only because my sons team needed adults to be there) have to say that okay yes it was training drills but the finishing was woeful!!!! Especially from Alagui!!!

Nelson welcomed onto the pitch by the announcer as Michael The Admiral Nelson!! Brilliant!!!!

Fair play to the players though they were good with the kids but their squad is paper thin from what I saw.

Thanks for the update.

I think this current H1b5 team could set new records for crap-ness.

You play defense?

What kind of contract did they offer you?

Losers.

:jjyay:

Thanks for the update.

I think this current H1b5 team could set new records for crap-ness.

I agree mate, certainly didn't see anything today I'd be concerned about, the new boy Gray(ex hearts kid) looks about 40 and packing a few extra pounds.

Their new keeper was a big guy but a bit slow getting down.

You play defense?

What kind of contract did they offer you?

Losers.

:jjyay:

Could never offer me enough.

I agree mate, certainly didn't see anything today I'd be concerned about, the new boy Gray(ex hearts kid) looks about 40 and packing a few extra pounds.

Their new keeper was a big guy but a bit slow getting down.

Hobo at work is raving about Gray, thinks he will be sold on for millions in transfer window

Hobo at work is raving about Gray, thinks he will be sold on for millions in transfer window

Like I say it was only training drills but I wouldn't imagine their whole squad put together would fetch a couple of million nevermind Gray on his own.

Nucky Thompson

I saw it on the STV news. They interviewed a couple of deluded muppets in the stands, 'Ah hink wi could win this league' :uhoh2:

Where do they get their confidence from?

I saw it on the STV news. They interviewed a couple of deluded muppets in the stands, 'Ah hink wi could win this league' :uhoh2:

Not sure where they get it from but I can say there was a lot of shaking of heads today at some of the misses in front of goal, especially from Alagui.

They crazy he is 27 and been punted from a lower league team at England but a couple of pre season games and Hibs fans think he will be sold for millions.As I said crazy

Hobo at work is raving.

Skivingatwork

Glue sniffing, most likely.

Maroon 1874

:strewth: utter dilusion........ report your hobo colleague for smoking illegal substances :illogical:

I loved it when he stated that they have nothing to fear from Hearts or Rangers. :rolleyes2:

The_razors_edge

So let me get this right...a boy signed on a free from burton Albion is going to earn them millions? Presumably they beat off very stiff competition to get his signature? Aye right then!

kingantti1874

Lol... You just know by the end if August fud.net will be in lockdown as the annual pre season optimism gives way to reality

Sounds to me like the drug problem at the San Giro is getting even worse.

Could never offer me enough.

Good man.

The filth obviously are looking for new talent and its certain that half their mutant support are probably more skillful than the players.

:kirklol:

Ron Burgundy

Was also there with my sons football team. You're spot on about the finishing. Unbelievably bad. Some of the young players and Combe were having some good banter with the Hearts fans amongst them. One of them asked Stubbs what it was like to train with Lukaku and he just shrugged and said " it was alright" then walked off. Glum bugger.

Was also there with my sons football team. You're spot on about the finishing. Unbelievably bad. Some of the young players and Combe were having some good banter with the Hearts fans amongst them. One of them asked Stubbs what it was like to train with Lukaku and he just shrugged and said " it was alright" then walked off. Glum bugger.

Their players certainly had time for all the kids tbf.

Heffernan looks about 50 yr old also.

Some of them you wouldn't have known were football players! Way out of shape.

All in it was a good day and I had a good laugh.

The old geezer in front of me and one of the other dads(another jambo)was a bit concerned about the finishing and discussing it with us, little did he know we were lapping it up and couldn't give two shits!!!!!! Ha ha

Ron Burgundy

Their players certainly had time for all the kids tbf.

Heffernan looks about 50 yr old also.

Some of them you wouldn't have known were football players! Way out of shape.

All in it was a good day and I had a good laugh.

The old geezer in front of me and one of the other dads(another jambo)was a bit concerned about the finishing and discussing it with us, little did he know we were lapping it up and couldn't give two shits!!!!!! Ha ha

Ha ha. I reckon you were with me!! Tried to post my pic of Sam doing the 5-1 with Cummings but not sure how to.

Ha ha. I reckon you were with me!! Tried to post my pic of Sam doing the 5-1 with Cummings but not sure how to.

Yip think I was with you then mate ha ha.

How did the photo turn out?

Ron Burgundy

Yip think I was with you then mate ha ha.

How did the photo turn out?

Not bad. He was a bit worried about getting caught but I told him what's the worse that could happen so he went for it.

Brave Hearts

Was it an open day where they were hoping that they could recruit some players from anyone that turned up with a pair of boots ???

Or a snazzy polo shirt ???

Not bad. He was a bit worried about getting caught but I told him what's the worse that could happen so he went for it.

Superb!!! I'm crap at posting things up also but the last time I went on the 5-1 thread I posted if anyone could help putting a pic up and a poster gave me his email to send it to him and he'd put it on for me.

Give it a bash as it'll be we'll worth seeing.

jamboinglasgow

I wont judge Hibs until I see them in competitive games. Though noticeable that they only have 18 senior players (if Combe is counted as a player as well as a coach.)

Ron Burgundy

Seagulls??? They were pterodactyls

With bowel problems. How I got out without being shat on is a miracle.

With bowel problems. How I got out without being shat on is a miracle.

Ha ha that's why you moved down the front!!

Either that or you wanted to help Malc get his bottle signed.

Tayside Jambo

Lol... You just know by the end if August fud.net will be in lockdown as the annual pre season optimism gives way to seethe

FTFY

Seagulls??? They were pterodactyls

OK here is today's question. Did you look up how to spell Terry Dacktill?

OK here is today's question. Did you look up how to spell Terry Dacktill?

Of course I did, google is a wonderful thing.

Archived