Sam Nicholson & Jamie Walker edits!

brendan21jambo

Had me in a panic there. I thought the thread title said exits, not edits!!!

Cracking videos

brendan21jambo

Had me in a panic there. I thought the thread title said exits, not edits!!!

Cracking videos

Haha! Oh I hope that never happens especially with sam.

Gregory House M.D.

Where's the Paterson one?

brendan21jambo

Where's the Paterson one?

Already done Paterson but im gonna be re doing it, but it's already still there my first video. Im disputing copyright issues on the music on it even though its a free track .

jamboinglasgow

Already done Paterson but im gonna be re doing it, but it's already still there my first video. Im disputing copyright issues on the music on it even though its a free track .

Are you planning to do a Jason Holt one? I like these kinds of videos, not enough of Scottish based players around so good that your doing a number for players not just at Hearts but outside as well.

brendan21jambo

Are you planning to do a Jason Holt one? I like these kinds of videos, not enough of Scottish based players around so good that your doing a number for players not just at Hearts but outside as well.

Im working on 12 different projects aha. Keats, Holt, Carrick, King, Wilson, Christie, Dow, Stanton (big if)he's a talent but he's one if them, Henderson, van dijk (views would go well) plus got loads of unique ideas like legend series which I've started already with Souness :)

brendan21jambo

Hi could you make one to 'Remember the name' by fort minor.

Really good song for footy edits.

Problem with Fort Minor is I will get third party matched sadly, ill try find a remix of it or the instrumental. Im gonna do a best of James Collins with him just missing.

jamboinglasgow

Im working on 12 different projects aha. Keats, Holt, Carrick, King, Wilson, Christie, Dow, Stanton (big if)he's a talent but he's one if them, Henderson, van dijk (views would go well) plus got loads of unique ideas like legend series which I've started already with Souness :)

Sounds a good lot. If you dont mind suggestions Gary Mackay-Steven and Ciftci at United could make good videos. Or stevie May.

brendan21jambo

Sounds a good lot. If you dont mind suggestions Gary Mackay-Steven and Ciftci at United could make good videos. Or stevie May.

probably won't do gms & may already a few of him out so Ciftci & martin or Forsyth of derby are next :) Ryan Dow got released today.

Archived