Eilidh Child

michaeljambo22

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diadora Van Basten

An Eilidh Child thread, hmmmm wonder how long it will be before we hear from Le Chat!

All the best for tonight Eilidh and I love the wristband.

grantaitchie8

there is already a thread about this pish in the shed.

Touchy

grantaitchie8

He's got a point.

Threads pointless without pictures :muggy:

Agreed. :jjyay:

Eilidh is not some token "Jambo" in name only that never goes to the games (like some other celeb fans we know of), rather she's a Jambo to the core, a regular attender at Tynecastle (when her own sport allows) and someone who is very proud to be a Hearts supporter.

When other athletes speak about her, they often refer to her being a Hearts fan and how much she talks about the Hearts . She really is one of us, and I'll look forward to welcoming her home to Tynecastle to hopefully celebrate her Commonwealth Gold with her Hearts family.

Good Luck Eilidh

Eilidh is not some token "Jambo" in name only that never goes to the games (like some other celeb fans we know of), rather she's a Jambo to the core, a regular attender at Tynecastle (when her own sport allows) and someone who is very proud to be a Hearts supporter.

When other athletes speak about her, they often refer to her being a Hearts fan and how much she talks about the Hearts . She really is one of us, and I'll look forward to welcoming her home to Tynecastle to hopefully celebrate her Commonwealth Gold with her Hearts family.

Good Luck Eilidh

Here, Here!!!

All the best Eilidh!!!

grantaitchie8

Good Luck Eilidh

Very well said.

Good luck tonight. Not watched any of the games so far but will be tuning in tonight.

She ran this afternoon and the final is on Thursday.

What are you watching tonight?

:)

winningways

Good Luck Eilidh

Well said, best of luck !

Jambof3tornado

She ran this afternoon and the final is on Thursday.

What are you watching tonight?

:)

Misheard earlier that the final was tonight. Working tomorrow so will miss it.

Misheard earlier that the final was tonight. Working tomorrow so will miss it.

You are having a mare! Tomorrow is Wednesday LOL

I see she was the 2nd fastest qualifier, just a fraction behind the leader. Clearly in form and with the home crowd behind her and the image of 5-1 at the same venue clearly in her mind, she must be a great chance to win.

Gruelling event she is in. I can remember almost needing the oxygen after the 100 yards (that's how old I am) hurdles.

Jambof3tornado

You are having a mare! Tomorrow is Wednesday LOL

See when I'm off shift on holiday the days just merge!!!

Nicky Campbell got a '5.1 cup final pasting' mention when discussing Eilidh's sacrificies on 5Live today.

Good Luck Eilidh

Great post. So true.

jimmy the jambo

Let's hope she comes out trumps & gets the gold,then we can celebrate with her at our first game & she can get a 5-1 and another wee half time run out,she'll also do its in front of the visitors that's day(if any bother to come).

Good Luck Eilidh

:spoton:

She sits in Upper N with her family. The choice of the more discerning supporter I may add.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nicky Campbell got a '5.1 cup final pasting' mention when discussing Eilidh's sacrificies on 5Live today.

Talking of "celeb Jambos"...

Nelly Terraces

Qualified by winning her heat today so all on for the final on Thursday. Really hope she can bag a gold medal!

Talking of "celeb Jambos"...

A tenuous one that may hardly have put a penny our way, but happy to put down Hibs on the national airwaves as regularly as Tam Cowan.

Pete Seeger

Bugger. I'm going tomorrow night and had it in my head that she would be competing. Are there any scots featuring in the athletics tomorrow?

Is she on here? If she is, I'd like to introduce myself ...

And this thread needs more pics.

Eilidh :heart: - Good luck in the final, and if you get on the podium give it a 5-1 when you're "waving" to the crowd :2thumbsup:

Is she on here? If she is, I'd like to introduce myself ...

And this thread needs more pics.

Eilidh :heart: - Good luck in the final, and if you get on the podium give it a 5-1 when you're "waving" to the crowd :2thumbsup:

For any Hibs supporting celebrity/athlete to be able to do the 0-7 they would need to have at least one of these

Seven-Fingers-in-one-hand-4d9a6501612cd.jpg

For any Hibs supporting celebrity/athlete to be able to do the 0-7 they would need to have at least one of these

Seven-Fingers-in-one-hand-4d9a6501612cd.jpg

How were you able to get a snapshot of a Hibs supporter actually being able to display the score, on their only hand ? .

Broxburn Jambo

Good Luck Eilidh

This

We_are_the_Hearts

Final is on Thursday night at 20.25.

Cheers, hopefully she can do it..............

How were you able to get a snapshot of a Hibs supporter actually being able to display the score, on their only hand ? .

It is actually a "lassie" who is the daughter of a brother and sister who in turn are both children of a brother and sister who in turn are the ..........................you get the drift.

In addition she does have another hand and it looks a bit like a large doughnut, I kid you not. :toff:

Tommy Brown

The bint that does the Sports news on BBC Breakfast said this morning..

"Watch out tonight in Lane 6, she doesn't normally wave to the crowd before the race as she gets focused, but tonight she will break tradition and do a special wave to the crowd"

hmm...

scott herbertson

"Watch out tonight in Lane 6, she doesn't normally wave to the crowd before the race as she gets focused, but tonight she will break tradition and do a special wave to the crowd"

hmm...

Here's hoping tho would prefer it after the race

ford donald

hmm...

Maybe the big 5-1.Eilidh you could be come a Legend!

Archived