***Official Serie A 2014-15 thread***

Locky

Just got confirmation today that I have a ticket for Sunday's match at the San Paolo. Napoli vs the league leaders, no less.

:yas:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roma top.

Inter score last minute penalty to win.

Napoli miss last minute penalty and draw.

Superb evening of calcio.

Great night all round.

Sexton Hardcastle

I'd imagine it was originally the Sunday but due to potential trouble they want it early doors.

Not seen anything about away fans being banned but maybe moving it will allow for them.

Sexton Hardcastle

Avelino isnt too far away but Serie b games are mainly Saturday afternoon as well.

Not sure lower than that.

Avelino isnt too far away but Serie b games are mainly Saturday afternoon as well.

Not sure lower than that.

I've been looking around a bit and it seems there are few options. Cesena on the Sunday but too far. And, as you say it appears most serie B games on same day. Ahh well, original plan didn't really include any alternative venues.

Just got confirmation today that I have a ticket for Sunday's match at the San Paolo. Napoli vs the league leaders, no less.

:yas:

Will you would be at the wrong match Juve are still league leaders

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Roma, Inter, Milan, Fiorentina all lose, Juve win

Perfect weekend

I'll second that. :thumbsup:

Watched the Milan game yesterday - they were truly awful. No ideas going forward. Palermo's second goal was a cracker.

Actually feel dirty for feeling sorry for El Shaarawy, cracking footballer with such big future in a dreadful team....

Milan though lmfao

Watched the Milan game yesterday - they were truly awful. No ideas going forward. Palermo's second goal was a cracker.

Dybala held off the defender strongly. Pity he wasn't able to finish off that lovely combination of passes just before. Still credit to the keper for coming out well and smothering the shot.

Dybala held off the defender strongly. Pity he wasn't able to finish off that lovely combination of passes just before. Still credit to the keper for coming out well and smothering the shot.

He did, and Zapata looked about twice the size of him - it was impressive stuff.

Say What Again

think lazio will win tonight

Cheers for this post. I had ?38 burning a hole in my betting account so stuck it on Lazio after reading this.

Now got ?64 :thumb:

Cheers for this post. I had ?38 burning a hole in my betting account so stuck it on Lazio after reading this.

Now got ?64 :thumb:

no worries mate do u value my opinion based on my occupation as an odds compiler or due to my posts on here im guessing its prob not the latter.

Think Mazzarri will be sent packing soon. Need this Tholnir to put his hands in his pocket a wee bit though for some signings.

• 2 weeks later...

Parma have missed wages deadline.

Looks like a point deduction which will,in probability,resign them to Serie B...even at this early stage.

All that after losing thier Europa League place due to unpaid taxes.

A severe kick in the stones.

Sexton Hardcastle

Fantastic goal by Ljajic. Atlantas opener wasn't bad either. Don't see Ashley Cole lasting past Christmas at this rate.

:wow:

This is the best game of football I've watched in a long time. Roma are a phenomenal team to watch at home.

Sexton Hardcastle

Fiorentina Juve tonight.

Gomez back to fitness and scored last week. Juve revert to a back 3 again and will hopefully drop points.

Stumbled across a cracking match between Palermo and Sassuolo earlier. Had the proverbial 'bit of everything'. The last half-an-hour was Wild West stuff.

I will head along to the San Siro tomorrow couple of hours before kick off.

I was told i would get a ticket easily.

Roma no match for the English champions.:)

Tremendous day of Serie A on BT Sport today; Juve v Samp 11:30, Genoa v Roma 14:00 and then Milan v Napoli 19:45. 

3 fantastic looking games.

Archived