• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scots civil war

its one t mate,thats the irish version you got there

wasnt there but hopefully hes ok

tartofmidlothian

Feck sake. Key player.

McGhee to stand in or should we be looking for a replacement if the worst is confirmed?

Suspected cruciate in knee. Will need a scan I'd imagine. Bad bad news.

Was away back in the Wheatfield but some kind of knock to the knee during that challenge was all I could think of.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Dear God, if we reverse time and forfeit the match to Annan can we have Paterson back please?

Was away back in the Wheatfield but some kind of knock to the knee during that challenge was all I could think of.

i think it was more the way he twisted it. 9/10 cruciate injuries aren't caused by challengers but twists and turns. Need a new right back if it is. McGhee is good but not what we need

tartofmidlothian

Dear God, if we reverse time and forfeit the match to Annan can we have Paterson back please?

Forced to agree. :sob:

Feck sake. Key player.

McGhee to stand in or should we be looking for a replacement if the worst is confirmed?

I thought McGhee looked good and our defence was better with him in it. CP, despite his goal wasn't having a good game.

Regardless of CP's injury we need at least 1 more defender.

Wishing CP a quick recovery.

Son Of Anarchy

It looked a sore one. Paterson was/is going to be a massive player this season both defensively and with his goals. Mcghee is good cover but wont score as many. Really hope hes going to be ok.

The White Cockade

Callum is going to be a huge player for us

lets hope its not as bad as feared

he is a huge threat at set pieces apart from being a good attacking full back

fingers crossed

indianajones

All this chat about CP. Any /b/ readers will be getting worried...

In all seriousness though, I hope Paterson is alright. Will be a massive loss and was a cert to score heaps against the Hibs.

CP is a massive part of the plans this season... Would be an absolute disaster.

this wee dani alves gives us alot goin forward and at set pieces also can play in multiple positions when we need it

williamgerrard

if its a cruciate in knee will a few months ive just recoverd from my cruciate

Five to One

He's been frail at the back in pre season. I'm still wondering if he's a right midfielder who gets forward for set pieces and corners to nick goals. Really hope he's ok as big player for us no doubt.

Holt looked good when he came on. Like the idea of him and Bauben competing for a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it was more the way he twisted it. 9/10 cruciate injuries aren't caused by challengers but twists and turns. Need a new right back if it is. McGhee is good but not what we need

Was thinking a wee trailing leg from the Annan defender nudged him in the knee and jilted it awkwardly.

Stuart McNeill
All this chat about CP. Any /b/ readers will be getting worried...

In all seriousness though, I hope Paterson is alright. Will be a massive loss and was a cert to score heaps against the Hibs.

Spot on at both points.

Let's hope it's only a short injury and he'll be back ASAP.

kylelauren01

They won't know the damage until he gets a scan tomorrow. Anything prior to that is conjecture.

ooh-aah-cantona

I'm hoping it's not as serious as what people are speculating. I think this just highlights the importance of having cover for both Callum at right back and McHattie at left back. We need to bring someone in before the window closing.

That said, I've got high hopes for Liam Smith. I just don't think he would be ready to play in 2 massive games via Rangers & Hibs.

Jeremy Goss

Gutted if the news turns out to be true. Huge player for us and will miss his goals from defence. Disaster would have rather go beat today and Paterson ok.

I'm hoping it's not as serious as what people are speculating. I think this just highlights the importance of having cover for both Callum at right back and McHattie at left back. We need to bring someone in before the window closing.

That said, I've got high hopes for Liam Smith. I just don't think he would be ready to play in 2 massive games via Rangers & Hibs.

If you're good enough...

Eg Naysmith

Hopefully he's ok. We all thought Robinson had a bad injury and was alright in the end. Looked like a silly challenge to make from what I could see.

They won't know the damage until he gets a scan tomorrow. Anything prior to that is conjecture.

Good post. Every time one of our players gets an injury, the kickback physios diagnose the worst type on injury within 5 mins

Son Of Anarchy

Just heard he's out for the season.

How would they know so quickly debut? Arent scans the deciding factor?

Unbelievable

We get so much bad luck with injuries

A really important key player who was gonna have a good season and really integral to the team injured in a stupid game against Annan

If he is out we definitely need to get a new defender in

Sorry for the lad.

Things may have just got tougher but one thing is constant.

Come the Rangers game, time for the team to stand up and be counted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What Robbie said.

"We need to wait and see with Callum", said Robbie. "Hopefully it's not too bad. He has a protective boot on, and we'll see about sending him for a scan. He just got his studs caught in the grass, and maybe hurt his medial ligament.

"It takes the shine off the day a bit, and it's obviously disappointing but gives others opportunities. Liam Smith is someone we're looking to push on this season, Jordan McGhee can play there too, so we have a few options in that area." Guess we will know soon enough.

indianajones

Any kickback physios know the average recovery time for medial ligament knee injury?

68 years.

Deans Jambo

Sorry boys I feel somewhat responsible for his injury! During the first half whilst we were knocking it about I thought to myself I bet we end up with one of our key players getting injured prior to or during the season. I'm now fearing the worst :-( stupid thoughts in my head!

Diadora Van Basten

Any kickback physios know the average recovery time for medial ligament knee injury?

It's a much less serious injury than a cruciate ligament injury probably out for a month.

Archived