Apart from football

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just wondered what is your passion apart from following the famous. I would have to say mine is going to a live gigs and getting out into the hills of Scotland to bag a new Munro when time allows . Let's hear what stirs your juices so to speak. :2thumbsup:

Gigs, music in general, books, hills, languages, travel, beer and whisky.

Travelling around Asia, 2nd world war history, other sports, and a bit more geeky - statistics, data analysis and business strategy.

Travelling around Asia, 2nd world war history, other sports, and a bit more geeky - statistics, data analysis and business strategy.

And food.

gingerjambo190512

Boxing, love the noble art, I help out at a boxing gym with some of the young amateurs with training and sparring, I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week

Ha ha, think most people are aware it is fountain pens

I've always hated fountain pens. Horrible things.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Pubs

That is the right answer. Not as geeky as some of the rest.

chester copperpot

Formula 1 for this cat. I love it. Also a big golf fan, but more a player than a spectator sport for me, really don't like watching golf unless it's a major.

I also play loads of other sports that I really enjoy too now!

Walking, Spanish, natural history, books, music, some of my friends. Snooker and athletics are the only other sports that really engage my attention.

Bursd when I get a chance.

Ha ha, think most people are aware it is fountain pens

I had one for a few years but I always ended up with my hands mocket and it didn't solve the problem of shite handwriting. "Technical" pens do that job much better.

queensferryjambo

I have always been big into music I collect memorabilia and still try to get to get to gigs. Also collect replica film props.

Baseball (Like to watch and also play for a softball team). Cycling (Love the Tour and have recently got a tremendous Boardman cross bike so riding a lot), Birds, (Not bursds but feathery ones. Keep a couple of chickens and like to spot others), play bass, also like the hills and space/astronomy. Cinema, especially daft monster films and The Coens.

I have always been big into music I collect memorabilia and still try to get to get to gigs. Also collect replica film props.

What are the coolest props you have?

Without doubt power lifting however fitness in general does it for me. Running, swimming anything.

Films, music, reading, drugs and self hatred.

Substitute drinking heavily for films and you've nailed it.

Oh and cycling, all aspects including building my own bikes.

Creepy Lurker

Muay Thai, nutrition,fitness in general. Coming back from a broken arm just now, can't train properly and it's doing my head in.

Also French, cooking, food and drink in general and reading.

gordiegords

Muay Thai, nutrition,fitness in general. Coming back from a broken arm just now, can't train properly and it's doing my head in.

Also French, cooking, food and drink in general and reading.

Where do you train pal? :2thumbsup:

The White Cockade

love travelling abroad especially Africa

Motorbike road racing - watching not racing!

been marshalling at the IOM TT for the 13 years i've lived over here

Nothing else quite like the TT

Creepy Lurker

Where do you train pal? :2thumbsup:

Headhunters, mainly Leith but a bit in Falkirk too. Was meant to be fighting on the Headhunters show last night but wasn't able to because of the broken arm. If I follow medical advice to the letter I won't be able to train for another four and a half weeks. :(

Punting lassies into the friendzone.

******* brilliant at it.

Other than that, cycling, good music, good books, good tv, good films.

gordiegords

Headhunters, mainly Leith but a bit in Falkirk too. Was meant to be fighting on the Headhunters show last night but wasn't able to because of the broken arm. If I follow medical advice to the letter I won't be able to train for another four and a half weeks. :(

sorry to hear that.

Archived