Europa qualifiers

h-e-a-r-t-s

bigsuperslim1874

Lasley fouls to concede the penalty.....for the THIRD time over the two legs!

A good honest pro right enough.

:cornette:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibrahim Tall

Being honest thats a pretty impressive result for the sheep, couldn't see them getting through that when the draw was made.

willie wallace

I think he means something like the co-efficient is so bad, these 3 teams winning would make no realistic difference. I think every club would need to get to the group stages, qualify from said groups along with Celtic doing the same in the Champions League for there to be even the slightest difference in what round our clubs enter, never mind another Champions League spot.

Fair enough but you have to start somewhere..

Guess I just don't have that much hatred in me pal. Sorry mate. You bash on with your seethe fest though.

They celebrated our relegation? It's football banter. When we play them it's different, but when the games over I get over it. Don't really mind all three clubs in general. I struggle to see what st Johnstone have ever done to evoke such animosity.

I Hate Hibernian,I celebrated their relegation,that aint football banter,did you ?

When we play "Them" Hibs,Celtic,Aberdeen,St.Mirren,Dundee,etc, I get over it after a game,I still hate them,they hate us.

I left St.John and his staines out of it,due to their small diddy status.

Guess you dont have any hatred for Celtic in Europe pal.Sorry mate.

You bash on and get along to Murrayfield to see Celtic against Warsaw,you just cant get enough

Marooned In Oz

I Hate Hibernian,I celebrated their relegation,that aint football banter,did you ?

When we play "Them" Hibs,Celtic,Aberdeen,St.Mirren,Dundee,etc, I get over it after a game,I still hate them,they hate us.

You bash on and get along to Murrayfield to see Celtic against Warsaw,you just cant get enough

St John and his staines.

:vrwow::jjyay:

Chris Benoit

Is your dad called Doug by any chance?

First post was peculiar but the above is a car-crash of a post :rofl: :rofl: .

This will not be winning post of the week.

First post was peculiar but the above is a car-crash of a post :rofl: :rofl: .

How?

Besiktas ma erze

This will not be winning post of the week.

Why?

Do you love Celtic in Europe?

How?

Besiktas ma erze

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cildirt bizi, delirt bizi Kartalim.

Spleedoink is absolutely :seething: that Motherwell are 2-1 up in Iceland. Go on the Steelmen.

:pleasing:

Fair enough but you have to start somewhere..

It's a tough one. I can see the merits of both view points. The chances are they won't improve the co-efficient but could get a wee pay day out of it, making it harder to compete with these clubs.

But then if doesn't improve, it's harder for us to do well in Europe when we get back to that level.

I'm probably of the mind set that until Hearts are back at that level, I'd rather the likes of Aberdeen don't get any decent pay days. Once we're back there, then I'll probably be more supportive of other clubs.

Being honest thats a pretty impressive result for the sheep, couldn't see them getting through that when the draw was made.

Got some sheep friends going over for this one....pished will be an understatement.

Spleedoink is absolutely :seething: that Motherwell are 2-1 up in Iceland. Go on the Steelmen.

:pleasing:

:pleasing:Yer Jim Jefferies pleasing is Ancient....

heartsfc_fan

Jim Spence ?@bbcjimspence 36s

Dundee Utd and Hull have reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Andy Robertson.

Fairly raking the cash in if they get ?2+ Million for him. That and the Gauld sale.

Who have st.J and well got in the next round if they make it through?

Bazzas right boot

You only friends with Hearts fans, and hate any family that don't follow Hearts.?

St Johnstone are the Prem side. Don't speak like a OF fan and call other teams diddy, does nothing for your post or credibility.

wVwJ045284.jpg

Never wanted another Scottish team to win unless it benefited us. Myself not wanting another team to win won`t affect the result, if they are good enough they`ll win anyway.

I`ve never really had time for many other Scottish clubs.

Had too many run ins with roasters of other clubs to want their pishy wee clubs to win.

Shanks said no

I quite like this Spleedoink character, he brings an alternative view to the forum

Nice to see some players still have the ambition to move to other leagues to progress their league instead of a fairly dead end move to one of the OF. United must be in a fairly good financial state what with the sale to Hull, Sporting Lisbon and with the bank writing off debt to them.

:D I'd like to nominate this for post of the week.

Right.

I hate this love in with Scottish Clubs in Europe.

Celtic dont even want to play in Scottish Football.

Aberdeen and Motherwell celebrated our demise,and both sang with joy about relegation.

Lets leave St.John's Stains out of it,they are too diddy and irrelevant to care about.

This crap about "Co-efficient" means nil.

Barriers through qualification in Europe like seeding and places are miles away from being better in Scotland.

That apart,I hate every team in Scotland apart from HMFC and hope they get humped in Europe for evermore :uhoh2:

And i would like to nominate this as shite post of the week :2thumbsup:

Motherwell

:cornette:

Disappointing for them but it's quite funny how they don't seem to want to go through :rofl: .

Footballfirst

Who have st.J and well got in the next round if they make it through?

FC Luzern (SUI)/Saint Johnstone FC (SCO) v FC Spartak Trnava (SVK)

Motherwell FC (SCO)/Stjarnan (ISL) v KKS Lech Pozna? (POL)

No.

Are you drooling over Celtic in Europe?

:rofl: Bash on with that one pip, this is hilarious to see :lol: .

You only friends with Hearts fans, and hate any family that don't follow Hearts.?

St Johnstone are the Prem side. Don't speak like a OF fan and call other teams diddy, does nothing for your post or credibility.

wVwJ045284.jpg

My whole family support HMFC ya Fud.

Now run along along and play with yer pussy.

Marooned In Oz

No.

Neil+Lennon+Celtic+v+Motherwell+Uiuq71Drrvrl.jpg

Hero.

SHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No.

You don't half like talking about Celtic.

FC Luzern (SUI)/Saint Johnstone FC (SCO) v FC Spartak Trnava (SVK)

Motherwell FC (SCO)/Stjarnan (ISL) v KKS Lech Pozna? (POL)

St Johnstone (provided they beat Luzern) should beat Zestafoni or Spartak Trnava. Motherwell on the back on struggling to beat an Icelandic team, will get roundly smashed.

Marooned In Oz

St Johnstone (provided they beat Luzern) should beat Zestafoni or Spartak Trnava. Motherwell on the back on struggling to beat an Icelandic team, will get roundly smashed.

Motherwell have been a total embarrassment this tie. To be honest, the Icelandic team probably deserve it for their endeavour.

Aberdeen v Real Sociedad will be a great test of the theory that starting our season earlier would help. I'm guessing it'll be Real Sociedad's first competitive game since May?

Also, it's a big story in Scottish football but just wondering, what has Andrew Robertson's transfer got to do with this thread??? :D

Trnava are a decent side to be fair

Would be a great move for him.

Compare that to another Scottish left back with zero ambition...

Mulgrew?

Trnava are a decent side to be fair

They're not awful but Slovakian football is a much lower standard than the Scottish league, and far behind the Swiss. If StJ can beat Luzern, they should beat Spartak Trnava.

That said, they DID beat Rosenborg then lose to FC Minsk :vrface: .

Bazzas right boot

My whole family support HMFC ya Fud.

Now run along along and play with yer pussy.

I think I might just do that.

Think of one previously a lot closer to home.

Surely Wallace? To be honest though I didn't mind him going there. We got a bit of cash for him and at least Rangers were still one of the top dogs in Scottish football.

He went there hoping to win silverware, play in the champions league and eventually make a move to a bigger club. Just a shame for him how it all worked out and now he's stuck down there.

Archived