Europa qualifiers

h-e-a-r-t-s

h-e-a-r-t-s

Aberdeen on verge of a tremendous result. Can't see any threads about the games tonight, any streams going?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put ?5 on Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Motherwell all to win tonight for the sake of it.

Seems decent so far, great result if Aberdeen get through. Real Sociedad in the next round as well.

Put ?5 on Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Motherwell all to win tonight for the sake of it.

Seems decent so far, great result if Aberdeen get through. Real Sociedad in the next round as well.

Thought about the same bet and forgot. :( Hope they manage it.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Hope all Scottish clubs get through tonight!

Agreed.

Had all 3 to win last week, with btts in the sheep game at 40-1 wish i'd just stuck all 3 draws

Sheep defending well, clangers playing well. Hope they go through

h-e-a-r-t-s

Who got st johnstones goal? Have ?30 on May at 5/1. Sky says it was May, live score says Easton :0

May penalty

h-e-a-r-t-s

Just checked stJs twitter and they're saying May. :)

Wonder who the bookies pay out based on! Let's hope the st j twitter feed!

Is it me or is there nothing at all on the bbc website about the games?

All I can see is the commonwealth games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right.

I hate this love in with Scottish Clubs in Europe.

Celtic dont even want to play in Scottish Football.

Aberdeen and Motherwell celebrated our demise,and both sang with joy about relegation.

Lets leave St.John's Stains out of it,they are too diddy and irrelevant to care about.

This crap about "Co-efficient" means nil.

Barriers through qualification in Europe like seeding and places are miles away from being better in Scotland.

That apart,I hate every team in Scotland apart from HMFC and hope they get humped in Europe for evermore :uhoh2:

Is it me or is there nothing at all on the bbc website about the games?

All I can see is the commonwealth games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have previews that are supposed to turn into live reports but they haven't bothered with the st J game

Marooned In Oz

Right.

Aberdeen and Motherwell celebrated our demise,and both sang with joy about relegation.

Lets leave St.John's Stains out of it,they are too diddy and irrelevant to care about.

Barriers through qualification in Europe like seeding and places are miles away from being better in Scotland.

That apart,I hate every team in Scotland apart from HMFC and hope they get humped in Europe for evermore :uhoh2:

Guess I just don't have that much hatred in me pal. Sorry mate. You bash on with your seethe fest though.

They celebrated our relegation? It's football banter. When we play them it's different, but when the games over I get over it. Don't really mind all three clubs in general. I struggle to see what st Johnstone have ever done to evoke such animosity.

St Johnstone were the first to give FOH money based on how many away fans we took to McDiarmid Park, something several teams then followed.

But aye, their fans sang a few generic songs sometimes.

:sob: .

Marooned In Oz

St Johnstone were the first to give FOH money based on how many away fans we took to McDiarmid Park, something several teams then followed.

But aye, their fans sang a few generic songs sometimes.

:sob: .

1-1 Luzern

Any chance of this line in English? Genuinely no idea what you're on aboot.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

How can anyone hate St Johnstone? Where does that level of seethe come from? How can you even function? Do you just power through the day battering folk? :lol:

bigsuperslim1874

3 of their goals have been penalties. McCall must be going apeshit

Awful stuff. They have effectively thrown it away.

Independence

Right.

How sad !!!!

How can anyone hate St Johnstone? Where does that level of seethe come from? How can you even function? Do you just power through the day battering folk? :lol:

:D I'd like to nominate this for post of the week.

Come on the saints.

Any team that charges ?15 for an adult and 2 kids gets my vote!!!!

And chucked in blue donuts for hee haw at ht

Any chance of this line in English? Genuinely no idea what you're on aboot.

I think he means something like the co-efficient is so bad, these 3 teams winning would make no realistic difference. I think every club would need to get to the group stages, qualify from said groups along with Celtic doing the same in the Champions League for there to be even the slightest difference in what round our clubs enter, never mind another Champions League spot.

I think he means something like the co-efficient is so bad, these 3 teams winning would make no realistic difference. I think every club would need to get to the group stages, qualify from said groups along with Celtic doing the same in the Champions League for there to be even the slightest difference in what round our clubs enter, never mind another Champions League spot.

Cheers, Norm. That makes a bit more sense.

Right.

Lets leave St.John's Stains out of it,they are too diddy and irrelevant.

Aye the Celtic love in on here has gone too far right enough :lol: .

St Johnstone are the Scottish Cup champions ffs :rofl: .

bigsuperslim1874

To be honest, hope all three go far. All are clubs that are unlikely to get so large that the money a good run would bring would make them untouchable.

The reason I want Celtic to get gubbed (apart from being thoroughly detestable) is that they can get huge amounts which makes it that much harder to compete/less likely they will financially have any struggles.

Cheers, Norm. That makes a bit more sense.

I'll be honest and say I had to read it a few times before I came to the conclusion that that was what he was getting at.

Awful stuff. They have effectively thrown it away.

Lasley fouls to concede the penalty.....for the THIRD time over the two legs!

Archived