Game at Ibrox

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

What's the delay in announcing ticket sales? Are the spivs worried about not selling out?

Think there's just a lot lf negotiations over how many tickets we will be given. We want more than normal but Rangers are trying to hold firm and keep our allocation to a minimum.

Bear in mind we've still got nearly two weeks until the game itself.

We_are_the_Hearts

Bear in mind we have known about the game for 5 weeks

It's a bit tricky when you're organising batches of tickets and transport for a supporters club. Something should have been announced by now. The earlier you can cancel buses or let folk know they've not got a ticket through us the better.

kylelauren01

Shaggy2 - exactly this, easy when trying to sort tickets for 2/3 people, different altogether when looking for 75!!

Dalstonjambo

And some of us have long journeys and travel plans that are not cheap or easy to alter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they? The problem we have is collating all the loyalty points and paying for one minibus or two depending on how many we can ask for. As I said, the later we find out the more annoyed our supplier will be if we have to cancel one....obviously.

Friday night games are also going to be a supporters club nightmare for our transport but that's a gripe for another day.

Why would they? The problem we have is collating all the loyalty points and paying for one minibus or two depending on how many we can ask for. As I said, the later we find out the more annoyed our supplier will be....obviously.

I'm sure a few years ago they did. Just hoping that pish wasn't starting again

I'm sure a few years ago they did. Just hoping that pish wasn't starting again

Before loyalty points you mean? You wouldn't want to have been in my shoes when we were heading for Spurs and Liverpool!!!

Some supporters clubs will obtain all the tickets possible that qualify through their members LP's, irrespective of whether the individuals intend to go or not, as long as the demand is their within their club membership. Therefore some will be at Ibrox that didn't have enough points. That's the reality.

Some supporters clubs will obtain all the tickets possible that qualify through their members LP's, irrespective of whether the individuals intend to go or not, as long as the demand is their within their club membership. Therefore some will be at Ibrox that didn't have enough points. That's the reality.

True.

Before loyalty points you mean? You wouldn't want to have been in my shoes when we were heading for Spurs and Liverpool!!!

I was told a few years back the buses were well looked after regardless of loyalty points.

kylelauren01

Supporters club applications only successful if applicant has enough LP's. No favours for SC's.

I was told a few years back the buses were well looked after regardless of loyalty points.

Not sure about that,mate.

In fact,I doubt it is the case.

I get my tickets through my club and have to submit points and ref.Number for any game where demand is high.

Not sure about that,mate.

In fact,I doubt it is the case.

I get my tickets through my club and have to submit points and ref.Number for any game where demand is high.

Can't mind who told me that to be honest so it could be pish :lol:

To be honest there hasn't been many games that LPs haven't dropped way down to a level almost any fan that's ever been to a game would get a ticket.

The main problem that club ticket convenor's have is judging the stage to apply to try and get us all together. The last ER game being a case in point. We prefer the upper tier down there and by the time it went on sale EVERY person on my list was ok LP wise.

Games like Liverpool and cup ties at ER we've got to get the high points in early and hope for the best when points reduce. Ibrox will come into this category I think.

The club have been first class with announcements and keeping us to update with everything. Therefore a delay in this will be down to Rangers deciding on how many tickets we get.

My mate does a lot of hospitality at Hearts, POTY dinners etc, lucky if he goes to 2 away games a season , both at Easter Road, However if he ever wants tickets for big games, ie Cup Finals, semi final, Tottenham and Liverpool away, then it's no problem, we had centre stand tickets confirmed for 2012 cup final, 10 minutes after the semi against Celtic had ended.

What I'm saying there are always plenty of people who are looked after when it comes to tickets, loyalty points are not an issue if you are a business partner of Hearts, I have enough loyalty points, but I know for a fact if I asked my mate to get me a ticket for Ibrox it won't be a problem

williamgerrard

Defintly should be based on points.Wont be fair for us fans who has supported the team home and away through the bad times and for some joe blog who wasnt so loyal strolling up and getting tickets

22games nro

our work has yesterday bought 20 hospitality tickets (do it once or twice a season)

ive been reminded that I'm the only hearts fan going and to "behave" myself

I'm getting my CV updated !!!!

PsychocAndy

Is the game at Ibrox? They are playing H1b5 @ Airdrie because of the Commonwealth Games.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Is the game at Ibrox? They are playing H1b5 @ Airdrie because of the Commonwealth Games.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

10th August.....long after the games.

julienbrellier

mentioned on another thread that there are 4 sections in the corner where we are usually housed where rangers fans are unable to buy tickets at the moment (accoring to the full seating plan of ibrox).

These are: BF5, GW1, GW2 and GW3. It looks as though this is more than our "usual' corner. even assuming some of the sections beside the huns are used in part for segregation, that would still give us about 3 and a bit sections. It seems these sections hold between 2000-2500 fans so maybe we will get a bigger allocation this time.

The Treasurer

My mate does a lot of hospitality at Hearts, POTY dinners etc, lucky if he goes to 2 away games a season , both at Easter Road, However if he ever wants tickets for big games, ie Cup Finals, semi final, Tottenham and Liverpool away, then it's no problem, we had centre stand tickets confirmed for 2012 cup final, 10 minutes after the semi against Celtic had ended.

What I'm saying there are always plenty of people who are looked after when it comes to tickets, loyalty points are not an issue if you are a business partner of Hearts, I have enough loyalty points, but I know for a fact if I asked my mate to get me a ticket for Ibrox it won't be a problem

Sadly this type of situation is not unique to Hearts, or even football.

Any big all ticket event will always find people who don't deserve or earn them getting tickets at the expense of some who should.

mentioned on another thread that there are 4 sections in the corner where we are usually housed where rangers fans are unable to buy tickets at the moment (accoring to the full seating plan of ibrox).

These are: BF5, GW1, GW2 and GW3. It looks as though this is more than our "usual' corner. even assuming some of the sections beside the huns are used in part for segregation, that would still give us about 3 and a bit sections. It seems these sections hold between 2000-2500 fans so maybe we will get a bigger allocation this time.

This is the fourth day of sales and they're not exactly flying out the door, there is loads of availability all over the ground. 2,000 would be good, 2,500 would just about see everyone who wanted to go get a ticket imo.

The Treasurer

This is the fourth day of sales and they're not exactly flying out the door, there is loads of availability all over the ground. 2,000 would be good, 2,500 would just about see everyone who wanted to go get a ticket imo.

Sunday lunchtime in the weeg, live on TV ?

I think some people are over-estimating the demand, even if it is the first game of the season

Shanks said no

Sunday lunchtime in the weeg, live on TV ?

I think some people are over-estimating the demand, even if it is the first game of the season

I would estimate that we will take less than we did to the St Johnstone game, first game of the season last year. A lot of families will not attend Ibrox.

the general

I think thats fair enough

the general

and a very good system for the supporters clubs to do

If he is doing hospitality though, he is going to the games, so should get points. Given hospitality is over ?100 a time, I have no issue if he gets a few extra points, and therefore qualifies for tickets.

Jambof3tornado

I would estimate that we will take less than we did to the St Johnstone game, first game of the season last year. A lot of families will not attend Ibrox.

we dont normally go but I feel junior is of an age and size to deal with any aggro!!

Looking forward to it.

Fxxx the SPFL

I wonder if Rangers may wish to give us more but demand that Hearts agree to pay for all tickets even if we don't sell them all. If that is the case then Hearts may not wish to be stung. I think the max we would take would be between 1500 and 2000. Anyway i have 140 loyalty points so GIRFUY :2thumbsup:

I would have thought that with us being the 2nd highest away support in the championship,that rangers would give us the whole section behind the goals.

imagine the seethe frm them if we stuck them in the main stand section m where u canny see much!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Defintly should be based on points.Wont be fair for us fans who has supported the team home and away through the bad times and for some joe blog who wasnt so loyal strolling up and getting tickets

Has anyone at all suggested otherwise?

I would have thought that with us being the 2nd highest away support in the championship,that rangers would give us the whole section behind the goals.

imagine the seethe frm them if we stuck them in the main stand section m where u canny see much!

not likely. They would have to move the flute bands and the flag wavers. Not that flags are allowed at Ibrox!

Phil Dunphy

That corner won't hold as many as 2,000, it'll be closer to 1,500 if anything.

not likely. They would have to move the flute bands and the flag wavers. Not that flags are allowed at Ibrox!

They did it when celtic were there.so it IS possible.plus,rangers attendances have been poor at ibrox & they need all the money they can get.

portobellojambo1

When Supporters clubs submit orders it is just like any person or persons going into the ticket office and ordering a ticket/tickets. You submit the person's name, and customer reference number. The club then allocate tickets based on the number of loyalty points held. In terms of being looked after, I can only think of two occasions recently where that has happened, and it was supporters clubs looking after HMFC fans who were non members of supporters clubs to get more seats for them. The first instance was the Scottish Cup Final, 19/05/2012, the police had requested an area equivalent to one full section be left empty between the two sets of fans. The FHSC sat down with the equivalent body covering Hibs SC's, and the police and the SC's on both sides put a case whereby they would return their already allocated seats for resale to fans of both clubs and the two groups would seat immediately next to each other in the area intended for segregation and the police agreed to this. For the match at Liverpool it was input from the FHSC which convinced HMFC to take more tickets than they intended doing.

portobellojambo1

That corner won't hold as many as 2,000, it'll be closer to 1,500 if anything.

When we take our full allocation at Parkhead, and from memory I think the last time we did was the 1-1 draw under George Burley. I am sure the total number is around 1,800. I have a feeling the full allocation available to us at Ibrox is slightly larger, was it not around 2,100 HMFC fans who were in the Ibrox away area on the afternoon where everyone turned up with newspapers and the like, as win or lose made no difference.

When we take our full allocation at Parkhead, and from memory I think the last time we did was the 1-1 draw under George Burley. I am sure the total number is around 1,800. I have a feeling the full allocation available to us at Ibrox is slightly larger, was it not around 2,100 HMFC fans who were in the Ibrox away area on the afternoon where everyone turned up with newspapers and the like, as win or lose made no difference.

We have had larger allocations at both Parkhead and Ibrox for Scottish Cup matches over the years, but I believe this is down to cup rules more than anything.

You are correct about the 1-1 game at Parkhead PJ. We had a much larger section than normal that day. It's been a good few years since we've needed a larger section at Ibrox. I can't remember 05/06 there other than the last game of the season, but we did have the bottom Broomloan in 97/98 although not sure if we got the whole bottom or not.

kingantti1874

:rofl: that was a funny day

Champions league section

We have had larger allocations at both Parkhead and Ibrox for Scottish Cup matches over the years, but I believe this is down to cup rules more than anything.

You are correct about the 1-1 game at Parkhead PJ. We had a much larger section than normal that day. It's been a good few years since we've needed a larger section at Ibrox. I can't remember 05/06 there other than the last game of the season, but we did have the bottom Broomloan in 97/98 although not sure if we got the whole bottom or not.

It was only half the bottom Broomloan in th 2-2 game in 97/98.

Jambo 4 Ever

Hearts twitter said there would be details this week

Maybe we will find out today?!

julienbrellier

disgrace that plans for tickets have not been announced yet. Rangers/Hearts need to get the finger out like

Archived