Loyalty Points

Shanks said no

Shanks said no

Does anyone know when the annual cull of LP's normally occurs?

We have been checking to see how many we have for Ibrox (131 and 132 pts) but this could drastically reduce after the cull.

loveofthegame

104 :( think i might struggle. Haven't ever been below a loyalty point cut off.... but this could be a first...

104 :( think i might struggle. Haven't ever been below a loyalty point cut off.... but this could be a first...

You think you've got problems??? No way 104 won't get one. I've got 27 orders from our club. Hopefully won't disappoint anyone but it'll be touch and go...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Only those at the Annan game should be considered. Where's that wooden spoon..........

Horseitupthepark

I would imagine the loyalty points system might get a bit of a tweak with FoH membership also getting taken into consideration.

portobellojambo1

They will have to be careful when making adjustments to the loyalty points totals, as they are adding point accrued so far this season to last season's total, and have done so in previous seasons as well, due to the likes of manual adjustments. My total is showing as 224 at the moment, and I don't know if any are to come off/go on yet or not.

Italian Lambretta

Me too which will come as a surprise to some on KB who think I've never bought a season ticket.

Got 164 so confident of getting ticket

Im up to date almost with whats gone on... Only points for annan to go on but unclear whats due off. They stay for 2 years as I recall so will still be ok mostly I think personally

Only those at the Annan game should be considered. Where's that wooden spoon..........

. I agree.

Me too which will come as a surprise to some on KB who think I've never bought a season ticket.

. You and your boy.. What age is he now ?

oh ah grantona

points are currently on for 2012/13 and 13/14 season so i guess any points before July 2013 will be removed im currently on 136 points expecting to lose 47. I would be extremley disappointed if i dont get a ticket for Ibrox.

They will have to be careful when making adjustments to the loyalty points totals, as they are adding point accrued so far this season to last season's total, and have done so in previous seasons as well, due to the likes of manual adjustments. My total is showing as 224 at the moment, and I don't know if any are to come off/go on yet or not.

I agree, last season it took weeks to sort out as points were deducted, some people I know ended up in minus figures before it was rectified, with so many all ticket games coming up and Ibrox in a fortnight they may decide to leave as is this season.

164, part timer

Italian Lambretta

LOL the uber fan speaks.

I won't tell anyone you broke your 100% record last season by preferring to go to a bundesliga game instead of watching your beloved at Killie.

164, part timer

oh ah grantona

What details do you need to check?

If your set up online on E tickets you need customer ref and password (you can request a new one provided u have access to email registered) or you register with customer ref number

If none of that works email Hearts and they will sort your account online

164, part timer

I've got 163 and I am a part timer, only go to about half the home games and 5 or 6 of the away per season. Bought ?1100 in shares at the last issue and had a ST for 3 years to help the club though. :bucktooth:

Jason Dufner

If your set up online on E tickets you need customer ref and password (you can request a new one provided u have access to email registered) or you register with customer ref number

If none of that works email Hearts and they will sort your account online

Thanks mate.

Should i be getting points for shares, old and new??

I gave up that particular ghost when the club went south,mate.

Think it was 5 points per season or suchlike but probably abandoned when the brown stuff hit the extractor.

itsnomarooned
I would imagine the loyalty points system might get a bit of a tweak with FoH membership also getting taken into consideration.

That's not a bad idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why?

FoH membership doesn't mean you go to games, which loyalty points are primarily meant to be for.

Why?

FoH membership doesn't mean you go to games, which loyalty points are primarily meant to be for.

Correct,mate.

It works just fine....you go to games,you get points.

No way someone should get points because they've fired money in and might not go at all.

Correct,mate.

It works just fine....you go to games,you get points.

No way someone should get points because they've fired money in and might not go at all.

I agree it works fine but it could increase pledges and shows your loyalty towards hearts by pledging.

Jambof3tornado

I agree it works fine but it could increase pledges and shows your loyalty towards hearts by pledging.

this.

I'm with Boab on this, the current system is the fairest way of doing these things. I pledge to FOH but I don't expect extra points as a result.

Horseitupthepark

Why?

In the fullness of time FoH will be majority owners of the club. Without their loyalty there would be no Hearts. Seems fair enough that the FoH members move up the ranking for any perks like loyalty points. If a ST is also a FoH member, as many will be, I would expect that to be recognised. If they also own shares, well then they can get to the front of the queue!

I've got 163 and I am a part timer, only go to about half the home games and 5 or 6 of the away per season. Bought ?1100 in shares at the last issue and had a ST for 3 years to help the club though. :bucktooth:

I bought 4 x ?275 packages of shares yet I noticed I never had any points allocated.

On the blower to the ticket office today....

fabienleclerq

Baws, I think because it's called loyalty points people start getting funny ideas. Nobody's is saying if you pump money in you're not loyal, you just don't deserve a ticket as much as people who go to more games.

They should call them attendance points or something. You shouldn't be able to buy theses points, that just means wealthier fans will pick up big game tickets in front of guys who scrimp and save to go each week.

System works fine.

Baws, I think because it's called loyalty points people start getting funny ideas. Nobody's is saying if you pump money in you're not loyal, you just don't deserve a ticket as much as people who go to more games.

They should call them attendance points or something. You shouldn't be able to buy theses points, that just means wealthier fans will pick up big game tickets in front of guys who scrimp and save to go each week.

System works fine.

What about those who buy a ticket, but don't go to the game?

I bought 4 x ?275 packages of shares yet I noticed I never had any points allocated.

On the blower to the ticket office today....

Tell them we want our certificates

:whistling:

Same old discussions whenever a big game comes along.

Wonder if all those worried about not getting a ticket for Ibrox have bought one for Saturday? Probably not.

Same old discussions whenever a big game comes along.

Wonder if all those worried about not getting a ticket for Ibrox have bought one for Saturday? Probably not.

My brother is, and yes he has.

Dalstonjambo

Points adjustments is a worry. I've got 120 so should be fine, but if i was to lose a lot, i guess not.

As someone said above - maybe too short notice to adjust now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What loyalty points are cleared after the cull? I currently have 106 for the past two seasons as my 2011/12 points have been cleared.

Shanks said no

Well I can still see my points for the cup semi and final as well as other games in the 2011/12 season, there is an end of season deduction but its only -20pts, so i seem to have carried about 24pts on from 2011/12.

fabienleclerq

What about those who buy a ticket, but don't go to the game?

What about them?

What about them?

Not taking a stance on the issue, I am just asked the question, as some posters are saying you should not get loyalty points if you are putting money into the club (I.e. shares or FoH) but not going to games.

fabienleclerq

Not taking a stance on the issue, I am just asked the question, as some posters are saying you should not get loyalty points if you are putting money into the club (I.e. shares or FoH) but not going to games.

Probably too hard to figure out if people are doing it tbh. Stuff like buying strips shouldn't get points.And if we're honest folk that go to games will buy as much merchandise as anyone else anyway so they'd cancel each other out.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

If shareholders get points I think pledgers should do too. Both are related to club ownership.

If shareholders get points I think pledgers should do too. Both are related to club ownership.

Being pedantic here but pledgers aren't actually pledging to Hearts.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Being pedantic here but pledgers aren't actually pledging to Hearts.

No, but they will own part of the club in time.

I completely agree that buying shares/FOH subscriptions should be rewarded with loyalty points, these people are still supporting the club and in doing so this deserves to be recognised by the loyalty point system. I would also add that I think the loyalty point system works very well. I never understand the moaning about it, it has been in place long enough for people to understand how it works. The points reflect peoples support of the club.

I completely agree that buying shares/FOH subscriptions should be rewarded with loyalty points, these people are still supporting the club and in doing so this deserves to be recognised by the loyalty point system. I would also add that I think the loyalty point system works very well. I never understand the moaning about it, it has been in place long enough for people to understand how it works. The points reflect peoples support of the club.

I think the main issues with it is around consistency. Points for the share issue, did everyone get them etc, should this be added each year? When do points come off etc. A little investment in systems could sort a lot of this out and so I hope this is another thing being looked at by the new regime

Gorgie_Rules

The main point everybody is missing is that points werent/arent given out for every away game. Fans that travelled to Ross County, Inverness and Aberdeen and paid at the cash gate last season could have less points than someone who went to St Mirren, Hibs or any other ground that offered tickets.

It would be good if Hearts could supply some sort of reciept to stewards at cash gates so that these can be shown to the ticket office for points (will also increase traffic in store). Would make for a much fairer system

Archived