Who was that guy?

Bruno

Any word on how he's doing nowadays? Loved that wee guy, thought he was vastly underrated.

Back at CD Tenerife, played 69 games since his return in 2012 scoring 7 goals (scored 8 in 59 games for us) helped get them back to the Spanish 2nd tier in his 1st season back. Sure they were playing him through the middle last season as well.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copil was Romanian. Kostadinov was the Bulgarian.

0,,10289~5214925,00.jpg

Yes I know, I thought the smiley in my post would indicate that it was tounge in cheek.

Didn't work :sob:

Yes I know, I thought the smiley in my post would indicate that it was tounge in cheek.

Didn't work :sob:

Is that what that was. Ah well! I missed it.

Whatever happened to big Denis?

Was he the Romanian? The German or the Ukranian?

Played major part in our cup winning run. Tactical genius putting the free kick out the stadium so we could score the winner as late as possible

The seethe on here was amazing.

Can't really remember it, was it along the lines of how amazing he was and how it was a scandal he wasn't getting a game by any chance?

Can't really remember it, was it along the lines of how amazing he was and how it was a scandal he wasn't getting a game by any chance?

Nah it was because the young lads were being loud and boisterous...basically being young lads.

Something like that, he was the captain of the Slovenia u19s and was getting rave reviews at the time.

What ever happened to that young guy from Bulgaria? Copil I think?

You do need to read this thread.

Something like that, he was the captain of the Slovenia u19s and was getting rave reviews at the time.

Matej Rapnik. He returned to Slovenia in 2009 then moved to Thailand in 2013 with Muangthong United.

:) :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Heres Rixxy

You do need to read this thread.

I did but no one answered.

Didn't we have a really highly rated young Slovakian or similar defender?

I did but no one answered.

Didn't we have a really highly rated young Slovakian or similar defender?

Kostadinov?

rudi must stay

Remember seeing Toto play the pre season friendly (was it Birmingham?) and thought he looked like he could be decent but the stand out was wee Suso

Still "the Spanish waiter" according to JKB but became an almost instantly cultivated hero

That bawbag Bouzid was playing too , dire

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think these were 2 different friendlies, 1 against Sunderland and 1 against Blackburn. Ye Suso played very well that day. I thought Toto looked quite an intelligent player. I remember him trying some 1 2's. But Jefferies decided against him, suppose he's been proved right if you look at his career afterwards

The White Cockade

he aged very quickly went into management but retired now Ithink

Steve-Coppell-002.jpg

he aged very quickly went into management but retired now Ithink

Steve-Coppell-002.jpg

That's what playing for Hearts under Romanov does to you.

Aye knew it was a premiership team but couldn't remember, Suso was tremendous that day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Don't think Toto played that day. Could be wrong though.

Suso was great that day (and beyond tbh). Mind him flipping over the top of that boy with the dreads.

Who was that guy who beat Gary glen on skill school? Can't remember his name. Was he Romanian or something?

The White Cockade

Who was that guy who beat Gary glen on skill school? Can't remember his name. Was he Romanian or something?

Pat McShane

The White Cockade

Cheers

Any idea where he is now?

went home to Albania I think

Whatever happened to big Denis?

Was he

Played major part in our cup winning run. Tactical genius putting the free kick out the stadium so we could score the winner as late as possible

plays for fc sevastopol in the ukraniain premier league

Unknown user

Sebastian schemmel one of the best trialist we never signed. Was it v middlesborough he looked quality then just disappeared? Or is my mind playing tricks?

Aye, I remember being very excited by his performance for us then stunned that we never took it further.

But then we signed Fyssas and all the planets did align

Aye, I remember being very excited by his performance for us then stunned that we never took it further.

But then we signed Fyssas and all the planets did align

A strange one. Schemmel disappeared off the face of the earth after the Hull City game. However prior to his trial with Hearts his number of games per season over the previous 11 seasons had been diminishing at a fair rate of knots and was down to single figures by 2005 (Le Havre). Maybe he only had two good game left in him. Anyway, as you rightly say, Fyssas arrived a month later. .

plays for fc sevastopol in the ukraniain premier league

Not any longer. The club dissolved due to the troubles. Will likely re-group next season in the Russian leagues. Denys has since moved to CSKA Sofia.

Ellias Wagner, what became of that ^^^^?

'Australian' is the word I think you're looking for. Hasn't been seen since 2011. Must have gone back down under.

Unknown user

'Australian' is the word I think you're looking for. Hasn't been seen since 2011. Must have gone back down under.

I can't tell who's joking any more

Marius KIZYS. Now there was a name I could never pronounce (not as bad as Ivaskivicius). Was it like "Choos" or "Kisses". However you say it he's still playing with FK Tauras.

I can't tell who's joking any more

I'm not, he was a Wacker.

Marius KIZYS. Now there was a name I could never pronounce (not as bad as Ivaskivicius). Was it like "Choos" or "Kisses". However you say it he's still playing with FK Tauras.

Marius Quichies IMO

Archived