***Official - Season 2014/15 Disgusting SevCo decision Fred***

Armageddon

Thought I would create a place for us to log all the guaranteed shocking refereeing decisions for this coming season, it will allow us to keep a tally of how many points advantage they gain.

Good call.

I will kick it off.

First game of the new season for their biggest challengers (us) is at Ibrox............what's the chances???

Alim sent off and dodgy pen awarded at ibrox first game.

Depends if they need it. 'Elbows' to live up to his name with no sanction.

Stand by for a record number of cards being dished out to Hearts in the Championship.

Clerry Jambo

ha ha we are the victims.

delete paranoid 'fred' please mods

Glad someone else brought this up, really just looking for excuses in defeat

Tommy Wiseau

:rofl:

Can we post the decisions that will go for us against smaller clubs as well, please?

Malcolm Tucker

Chronic, paranoid, shite patter.

2/10 would not read again.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Depends if they need it. 'Elbows' to live up to his name with no sanction.

Which Elbows? They have Boyd now as well. He'll also get away with it. Even Ian Black turned into a poor picked upon victim after moving to Rangers. And Zali will now be allowed one illegal challenge in the box per game. I doubt he'll be sent off for getting headbutted either.

ha ha we are the victims.

delete paranoid 'fred' please mods

Totally embarrassing

And another thing, that has annoyed me for years, St Mirren never lay down in 1986, we blew it, all we needed was a draw, you make your own luck in football, the team that wants it the most with the better players invariably triumphs in the end.

We will win the league this years because we will have the best team and and coaching staff, and the strongest desire.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Some are paranoid. Some are in complete denial and seem to love defending Rangers. Most use the evidence of their own eyes after years of watching Scottish football.

Not even patter which makes the thread even worse. Dire stuff.

St Mirren players admit throwing a match that cost HMFC the league title. The entire SMSM still enjoys a good old laugh about it.

Nobody has ever made their own luck either. Remember the game against old rangers from 10 years ago. Hearts denied 4 (FOUR!) stonewall penalties, 2 coming before old rangers scored their first goal and we ended up losing 4:1 . How did anybody playing for old rangers "make" that bit of good fortune? The response from the media that day? It wouldn't have made any difference to the result!

The GFA cheat against Hearts. Always has and always will.

john brownlee

Over all the years I've been watching Heart of Midlothian I recon maybe we have had two or three in that time to say we got the upper hand by a ref desicion. And all you that say we make our own luck or what ever reason go on make more than three desicions that went our way in game changing situations not fouls in the half way line they don't count, or offsides when we are three down. I mean proper game changing desicions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Can we post the decisions that will go for us against smaller clubs as well, please?

Small clubs will be trying against us but will lie down to Rangers as they are all mini huns.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Ah, so if we don't win the league it's because the refs were against us.

I think I get it.

Score 3-4 perfectly good goals by being much better than them will be enough on the first day regardless of the refs.

SPL sides have shown that even with the ref helping them if they are piss poor they will lose.

Their lack of creativity in the middle of the park will haunt them.

Pant wetters out in force today!

From the guy who started a thread capturing decisions that der hun would get in their favour this season BEFORE THE SEASON HAS STARTED YET

Over all the years I've been watching Heart of Midlothian I recon maybe we have had two or three in that time to say we got the upper hand by a ref desicion. And all you that say we make our own luck or what ever reason go on make more than three desicions that went our way in game changing situations not fouls in the half way line they don't count, or offsides when we are three down. I mean proper game changing desicions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Willy Young Scottish Cup Final 16 May 1998!

The Comedian

From the guy who started a thread capturing decisions that der hun would get in their favour this season BEFORE THE SEASON HAS STARTED YET

The OP was done tongue in cheek IMO however in our 4 matches with Rangers (bearing in mind we are the main challengers) do you think after those matches you will be looking back on 4 evenly officiated games?

I don't.

Tommy Wiseau

Pant wetters out in force today!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not think it means what you think it means.

This thread should be shut down ASAP to save some people further embarrassment.

:conspiracy:

How about Robinson suspended for 3 games already?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/robinson-to-miss-first-three-matches-of-new-campaign.24827392

People may be laughing about this thread, but having watched Hearts being on the wrong end of of utterly ludicrous decisions for 40+ years now against the OF in general and Rangers in particular, I guarantee that there will be plenty of people eating humble pie before the season is even halfway through.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/robinson-to-miss-first-three-matches-of-new-campaign.24827392

People may be laughing about this thread, but having watched Hearts being on the wrong end of of utterly ludicrous decisions for 40+ years now against the OF in general and Rangers in particular, I guarantee that there will be plenty of people eating humble pie before the season is even halfway through.

DECISION 1 #BOOM

DECISION 1 #BOOM

2 game ban carried over from last season + 1 game ban from the red card in the friendly

Wouldn't go far as saying BOOM as he was already missing the vermin/huns games

The OP was done tongue in cheek IMO however in our 4 matches with Rangers (bearing in mind we are the main challengers) do you think after those matches you will be looking back on 4 evenly officiated games?

I don't.

Probably not, but then again I'm grown up enough to allow myself to wait and see before I lose my shit

2 game ban carried over from last season + 1 game ban from the red card in the friendly

Hey,quit letting facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Scott Robinson being banned is entirely his fault, not that of Rangers.

Keep them coming though. :facepalm:

The Old Tolbooth

Willy Young Scottish Cup Final 16 May 1998!

That's exactly the answer a Rangers fan gives out when asked about the last poor decision Hearts were awarded against them, and the fact they havre to go back 16 years to find one pretty much tells its own story :lol:

Let's not bleat about refs before a ball has been kicked though, because it's not just us that gets done against the OF, it's everyone!

Time will tell though and we might just be surprised.

I think the OP is spot on. Been going to the games since the early 80's and lost count of the amount of bias refereeing at old firm games.

Agree most of these poor decisions were from the referee's and not tic/gers themselves but the fact remains that they are old firm sympathisers. A bit like some of the posters on here I would say.

Robinson being banned is NOT rangers fault but an additional 1 game ban due to a booking in a friendly IS the GFA's shout.

Anyone who thinks there is an even playing field where the old firm are concerned need to wake up.

I think the OP is spot on. Been going to the games since the early 80's and lost count of the amount of bias refereeing at old firm games.

Agree most of these poor decisions were from the referee's and not tic/gers themselves but the fact remains that they are old firm sympathisers. A bit like some of the posters on here I would say.

Robinson being banned is NOT rangers fault but an additional 1 game ban due to a booking in a friendly IS the GFA's shout.

Anyone who thinks there is an even playing field where the old firm are concerned need to wake up.

It's not due to a booking he received a second yellow = red in the friendly

The fact it was for abuse to the referee is probably why the English FA reported it to the SFA

OmiyaHearts

What do the paranoid fools say when we beat Celtic and Rangers? If the refs bend over backwards for these teams we wouldn't have got the penalty in the 2012 semi final and the ref could have awarded one to Celtic when the ball came off Websters hip.

Or what about the penalty v Rangers in the 1998 cup final? Would it not have been easier for the refs not to award these penalties?

Going by the ramblings on here, Celtic and Rangers should win every game played in Scotland yet incredibly they don't.

OmiyaHearts

Just to add, there was an opportunity to give a penalty when McCoist went down in 98 as well. Strangely, nothing given by the ref. Why would that be?

Can you stop giving good reasons against my point please? Thanks.

That decision doesn't solely help Rangers, though. If anything, it is a CONSPIRACY to help Raith Rovers, as he was missing the Rangers and Hibs games anyway.

It's not due to a booking he received a second yellow = red in the friendly

The fact it was for abuse to the referee is probably why the English FA reported it to the SFA

Was the refs name McCabe?

Malcolm Tucker

I find it disgusting that we got 2 penalties in our last 2 games against Rangers.

I was physically sick when Fulton won the penalty in 1998 that kick-started the greatest day in this generation of Heart of Midlothian.

GFA GTF

Archived