*The Official Vladimir Romanov Picture Thread*

scott_jambo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

It has to be said; I absolutely loved the Romanov years, and I liked his style when he was not fire fighting his bank's collapse.

He's a good guy in my book.

scott_jambo

It has to be said; I absolutely loved the Romanov years, and I liked his style when he was not fire fighting his bank's collapse.

He's a good guy in my book.

I'd agree, but not the thread for that chat.

Where's yer pic?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd agree, but not the thread for that chat.

Where's yer pic?

Can't post them just now on the tablet unfortunately. :(

Who would want him back in charge of our club?

Sorry, no photo.

The Treasurer

Say what you like, life was never dull under our glorious former leader.

Scary at times, but never dull.

Sorry don't have any pictures to post (even if I knew how to)

The Real Maroonblood

Love the guy and what he tried to to for US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nearly sent us in to oblivion.

Thanks Romanob.

Nearly sent us in to oblivion.

Thanks Romanob.

Saved us from oblivion first...

0,,10289~3731101,00.jpg

Both correct.

?The opinion of Heart of Midlothian FC in regards to the current situation of Scottish football is clear and robust.?The football mafia represented by former owners of Rangers FC and Rupert Murdoch?s media are to blame for some of the worst problems to hit Scottish football and must not be allowed back in under any circumstances.?As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years.?It had to happen sooner or later. Victories were achieved not by sporting merits, but through slander, conspiracies amongst players and their poaching via third parties, unfair pressuring of referees, who in themselves are as valuable to the fabric of football as the football stars themselves.?All of this brought hollow victories and destroyed football. We can also mention the attempts to eliminate Hearts with the help of the tax petitions, through false accusations and threats to revoke the club license. There is a saying about digging a grave for someone: you get it for yourself ??Without these people football will become cleaner and stronger. Without Murdoch the whole of society will improve, in particular sport and culture.?Supporters deserve a new beginning and have to accept the fact that their club has to start from the lower league, keeping order in the SPL and without creating unfair competition with other clubs.?As regards the pitiful state of Scottish football finances, a lot of the blame should be placed at the doors of Murdoch?s media. They pay huge sums to English clubs, whilst in Scotland, where football is better supported per capita than anywhere else in Europe and there are more cable or Sky subscribers per capita than in England, clubs receive peanuts for their broadcasting rights.?At the very least this is discrimination and protectionism for the English football product, which at the same time stunts the development of the game in Scotland, that is regarded as the cradle of football.?I feel that it is absolutely realistic to create a company that would bring to Scottish clubs at least the same broadcasting income, and even grow it by 50-100% over the next two to three years. This company should be in the hands of Scottish clubs and work with those who want to earn money the honest way, instead of conducting business the Murdoch way.?They have lived beyond law and all morals, and should now be declared beyond the pale. A society that allows the destruction of integrity in sport, which is a crucial part of Scottish culture, is destroying itself - and all for the benefit of a media aborigine.?

IRMA3448.JPG

:sob:

Romanov was the Catalyst for us owning our own club.

I think that's worthy of a Statue.

Should have built one for him when he saved us from Murrayfield.

And then pulled it down when his business model fell apart and he absconded to Russia with ?14m in his tail.

And replaced it with one of our new saviour - Big Eck. (Allegedly)

Should have built one for him when he saved us from Murrayfield.

And then pulled it down when his business model fell apart and he absconded to Russia with ?14m in his tail.

And replaced it with one of our new saviour - Big Eck. (Allegedly)

Vladimir-Romanov-DELFI-Photo-by-R.-Achmedovas.jpg

Romanov was the Catalyst for us owning our own club.

I think that's worthy of a Statue.

Fred the Shred's stewardship of RBS was the catalyst for the current rebuilding that is going on in that organisation. Not too much clamour for a statue of him, though.

Any attempts to credit the man who left us facing liquidation with our current situation are puzzling.

After all these years I still want to ask, WHY?

six.jpg

Sorry, I don't have a picture as on my phone, but could anyone with excellent photoshop skills please make Romanov ride a majestic white stallion into the sunset.

And potentially a whole host of photos of King Vlad popping up in some of the most iconic photographs known to man.

Guest GhostHunter

Fred the Shred's stewardship of RBS was the catalyst for the current rebuilding that is going on in that organisation. Not too much clamour for a statue of him, though.

Any attempts to credit the man who left us facing liquidation with our current situation are puzzling.

Clearly moving into the twilight years of your life if this thread is passing you by,,,,,

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hearts-fan-Stan-Thomson-shows-off-his-massive-Romanov-tattoo.jpg

To be fair, if my back looked like a painter's used piece of masking tape, I'd probably get something tattooed on to it to cover it up anaw.

To be fair, if my back looked like a painter's used piece of masking tape, I'd probably get something tattooed on to it to cover it up anaw.

:lol:

Didn't he have a fit recently and change it?

Clearly moving into the twilight years of your life if this thread is passing you by,,,,,

Ach lets just do it......if anything, it will mightily piss the hobos off.

Dex, get the fundraising link ball rolling!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:lol:

Didn't he have a fit recently and change it?

**** knows man. What did he do? Stick a big arrow through it and turn "Romanov" in to a barbed wire design? :unsure:

**** knows man. What did he do? Stick a big arrow through it and turn "Romanov" in to a barbed wire design? :unsure:

Either turned the 'v' into a 'b' or wiped it, dunno, just remembered reading the story in a rag where he was acting all anti-vlad.

It could be all pish :D

scott_jambo

After all these years I still want to ask, WHY?

six.jpg

See the bit where he decided to save a random Scottish Football Club from selling it's stadium. I want to ask him why.

Archived