Win A Pair Of Adult/U12 STs

Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

Following on from our recent Home Top Raffle, we've used the funds to purchase a pair of adult/U12 STs for the season ahead. ALL proceeds of this raffle, less Paypal fees, will go to HYDC.

The tickets are in Block T3 Upper, Row J, Seats 25/26.

Entries cost ?5 and can be made via the Donate link at the top of the page. You can buy as many tickets as you like.

The raffle starts now and will run until 9pm on Sunday 3 August. The timing used will be JKB time!

THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE DRAW CLOSE

Please note that this raffle has been approved by the JKB Management Team

Good luck!

Dagger Is Back

Thank you to

Dannie Boy

CJGJ

KLjambo

Rabbie Burns

kiltedjedi

Chuck677

Good luck

Carl Fredrickson

Dagger, I made a couple of donations last night - one was for this the other for the player sponsorship. Can you check that I did it right and didnt balls it up?

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Hi mate.

That's really good of you - thanks.

They've both gone through under he kit sponsorship. If you pm Uly he'll sort it out for you

Cheers

Carl Fredrickson

Hi mate.

That's really good of you - thanks.

They've both gone through under he kit sponsorship. If you pm Uly he'll sort it out for you

Cheers

Your timing is amazing - I just sussed how to check my own donations and sent Uly a PM - came back to the Terrace to see your message.

Hopefully all will be sorted soon

Cheers :2thumbsup:

I don't have a pay pal account. Is there any other way of paying?

I know last season I was able to do a bank transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davemclaren

I don't have a pay pal account. Is there any other way of paying?

I know last season I was able to do a bank transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need a Paypal account as you can use a credit/debt card. Just follow the instructions.

Dagger Is Back

You don't need a Paypal account as you can use a credit/debt card. Just follow the instructions.

Thanks Dave

Dagger Is Back

Your timing is amazing - I just sussed how to check my own donations and sent Uly a PM - came back to the Terrace to see your message.

Hopefully all will be sorted soon

Cheers :2thumbsup:

Clearly I'm spending too much time on here! :-)

Dagger Is Back

Payday friday so will put my hat in the ring then

well done again dagger

Cheers SJ

Carl Fredrickson

Thank you Carl Fredrickson - good luck

Cheers

Saturday is my boys first football game - so he better enjoy it just in case I win :2thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Dagger - I've tried 3 times to pay by debit card and each time it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different debit or credit card number."

Mine's is a perfectly valid card that I've used for other electroinc payments recently. It's not out of date and I got the numbers entered correctly. Has anyone else had this problem?

davemclaren

Dagger - I've tried 3 times to pay by debit card and each time it says "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different debit or credit card number."

Mine's is a perfectly valid card that I've used for other electroinc payments recently. It's not out of date and I got the numbers entered correctly. Has anyone else had this problem?

No-one else has mentioned having this problem on either this or the shirt sponsorship initiative. Have you used the card on-line elsewhere?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

No-one else has mentioned having this problem on either this or the shirt sponsorship initiative. Have you used the card on-line elsewhere?

I have, and quite recently, on several sites. I'll try again later. If it still doesn't work, I'll try my credit card instead.

I might even try switching the PC off and on again. According to the IT support at work, this cures everything! ;-)

Dagger Is Back

I have, and quite recently, on several sites. I'll try again later. If it still doesn't work, I'll try my credit card instead.

I might even try switching the PC off and on again. According to the IT support at work, this cures everything! ;-)

Sorry you're having trouble mate. Let us know how you get on with your cc.

Dagger Is Back

Thanks to

the kane dog

somers15

Good luck

3 tickets left to target. Draw ends Fri 1 August

Dagger Is Back

Target accomplished :2thumbsup:

I knew that would be you.

Thanks boy_in_maroon

Good luck

Yet another JKB target achieved. Thanks everyone. Draw will take place at 9pm on Friday 1 August.

davemclaren

I knew that would be you.

Thanks boy_in_maroon

Good luck

Yet another JKB target achieved. Thanks everyone. Draw will take place at 9pm on Friday 1 August.

Well done.

Archived