2014/15 Player Sponsorship

davemclaren

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren

Once again jkb will be sponsoring players in the Hearts squad. You can be part this for a mere fiver though you can donate more in units of 5 pounds. Those who contribute will be entered into the draw for the sponsors night and the signed shirts at the end of the season. You also help the club by doing this.

Link below (hopefully)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/

Creeping towards ?1500. Tynecastle looks great today.

davemclaren

We had 4 player sponsorships last year as follows,

Gary Locke's away training kit

Jason Holt away shirt

Billy King home shirt

Jamie Macdonalds training kit.

davemclaren

This season we will sponsor the following 4,

Jason Holt ? away

Billy King ? home

Robbie Neilson ? training

Osmond Sow ? away

davemclaren

Once again jkb will be sponsoring players in the Hearts squad. You can be part this for a mere fiver though you can donate more in units of 5 pounds. Those who contribute will be entered into the draw for the sponsors night and the signed shirts at the end of the season. You also help the club by doing this.

Link below (hopefully)

http://www.hmfckickb...ex.php?/donate/

4 more entries needed tonight to take us to ?1500. :whistling:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Jason Holt ? away

Billy King ? home

Osmond Sow ? away

Sweet, happy with that

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

We now need 20 good men ( or women ) to each stick a fiver in between now and Friday to hit our revised target of ?1600. Surely more folks getting paid next week... :)

Victor Mancini

i'm in :thumbsup: the slightest chance to win this seasons home top with an embroidered badge instead of the cheap iron-on effort should be enough to tempt any jambo!

?1600 will be a fantastic total, after Dave confirmed we raised ?900 last season. Whether it is ST sales, shirt sales or other fundraising efforts like this thread, it looks like we are smashing previous efforts by some way. There is real momentum behind the club at the moment, I honestly cannot wait for the league season to start.

davemclaren

i'm in :thumbsup: the slightest chance to win this seasons home top with an embroidered badge instead of the cheap iron-on effort should be enough to tempt any jambo!

Good point. Thanks.

davemclaren

?1600 will be a fantastic total, after Dave confirmed we raised ?900 last season. Whether it is ST sales, shirt sales or other fundraising efforts like this thread, it looks like we are smashing previous efforts by some way. There is real momentum behind the club at the moment, I honestly cannot wait for the league season to start.

Cheers. Slowly getting there. :)

davemclaren

Jason Holt ? away

Billy King ? home

Osmond Sow ? away

Just a reminder of who we are sponsoring this season.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Last chance to sign up this week as we will close this on Friday.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Now just need 14 more peeps to contribute ?5 each to hit the ?1600 target. Closes this Friday.

davemclaren

Thanks to all who donated today. We have now reached the ?1600 target which is absolutely amazing. This will run until Friday night to give those getting paid tomorrow and Thursday to join up should they so wish.

aitcheeayartees

Due to the nature of my business, unfortunately I have to work every weekend. I have therefore decided to do my bit and am sponsoring the match ball at the Hearts v Hibs match on 17th August. It will be my first weekend off this year and intend fully enjoying it! :D

davemclaren

Due to the nature of my business, unfortunately I have to work every weekend. I have therefore decided to do my bit and am sponsoring the match ball at the Hearts v Hibs match on 17th August. It will be my first weekend off this year and intend fully enjoying it! :D

Nice one.

davemclaren

If we can get to ?1795 by Friday we can sponsor another player. That would be 5 players in total. Now at ?1615.

If we can get to ?1795 by Friday we can sponsor another player. That would be 5 players in total. Now at ?1615.

If Robbie's registered as a player why are there so many threads about new defenders?

Yes I know I am being pedantically stupid

davemclaren

If Robbie's registered as a player why are there so many threads about new defenders?

Yes I know I am being pedantically stupid

Confused.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Closes tomorrow.

Dallas Green

Will there be a time tomorrow it closes?

Can't fire anything in until then.

Keep it going , at this rate, if we were all Hibees, we had have sponsored half their squad by the end of this week

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Up to ?1675. Maybe worth leaving it open over the weekend? Will surely add another ?120 by then

Thumb Up Emoji

Chucked a fiver in.

Weird that Robinson wasn't picked as one of the choices...

Charlton+Heston+laughing.gif

davemclaren

Chucked a fiver in.

Weird that Robinson wasn't picked as one of the choices...

Charlton+Heston+laughing.gif

Still a possibility.

davemclaren

?1690 now, can we get another ?110 by 21:00 tomorrow( Friday )?

davemclaren

?1690 now, can we get another ?110 by 21:00 tomorrow( Friday )?

?95 required to reach our final target.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Closes 21:00 Friday night.

Seriously, looks like we will raise double or thereabouts compared to last season's total, a magnificent effort yet again from JKB. We should all feel pwoud, vewy pwoud, of our efforts!

Seriously, looks like we will raise double or thereabouts compared to last season's total, a magnificent effort yet again from JKB. We should all feel pwoud, vewy pwoud, of our efforts!

remember last years was cut short given all that went on so some of us didn't get a chance to specifically join in on this then.

Notwithstanding the above

Hello,

Thank you for your donation

I am now waiting on my 1st standby invite to the sponsors night

Archived