2014/15 Player Sponsorship

davemclaren

davemclaren

Once again jkb will be sponsoring players in the Hearts squad. You can be part this for a mere fiver though you can donate more in units of 5 pounds. Those who contribute will be entered into the draw for the sponsors night and the signed shirts at the end of the season. You also help the club by doing this.

Link below (hopefully)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren

Cool, I'll do it next week after I've got back from holiday and been paid

Good man.

Hannibal Lecter

I'll be in after payday at the end of the month, been an expensive month so far already.

Just back from a trip to Barcelona so I will also hang back until pay day next week when I can assess the damage done to my credit card! Managed to snap a few 5-1s over there so will maybe post one or two to the 5-1 All Over the World thread.

davemclaren

Once again jkb will be sponsoring players in the Hearts squad. You can be part this for a mere fiver though you can donate more in units of 5 pounds. Those who contribute will be entered into the draw for the sponsors night and the signed shirts at the end of the season. You also help the club by doing this.

Link below (hopefully)

Only ?5 a go.

Count me in for a fiver *.

*as long as we're not sponsoring Scott Robinson.

::troll:::'>

davemclaren

I'm in again , after picking up one of the prizes this year ( Holt's away top ) its my duty...

Good man.

Able to hang off this year till I get some cash in without fear of a major crisis overtaking us, So I will be giving some cash towards the end of the month

queensferryjambo

I am in again.

Hoping to win something this time round as I never win bugger all on this forum

:conspiracy:

At the risk of a "let me google that for you" response, how much is it to sponsor a player?

loveofthegame

At the risk of a "let me google that for you" response, how much is it to sponsor a player?

Was ?299+VAT last season, can't seem to find anything for this year on website but only had a quick look

Was ?299+VAT last season, can't seem to find anything for this year on website but only had a quick look

Cheers mate, I saw that. My memory may be wrong but I thought it was a bit cheaper if you sponsored an under 20 player.

Was doing the maths on a bunch of us collectively sponsoring a player and think it's maybe a little out of reach.

Can't do a season ticket from Belgium this season, but in for this - 10 quid donated Keep up the good work JKB

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Over 300 quid now. Link above allows you to sign up un units if a fiver. Each fiver gives you an entry into the end of season draw.

queensferryjambo

Depends on what you want to sponsor - Home and Away strips and Training kit were ?299. Boots and keeper gloves were ?199 and under 20s was ?99 and with added VAT.

can anyone confirm that hibs.net are going to sponsor the player responsible for their relegation this year?

again.

queensferryjambo

can anyone confirm that hibs.net are going to sponsor the player responsible for their relegation this year?

again.

Hope so :)

queensferryjambo

Can we sponsor Robbo? :D

I am sure you can - I sponsored his home and away training kit when he rejoined the club last season but wasn't sure if he would be at the club this year so didn't renew the sponsorship on Robbo and chose another player.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Nearly ?400 now.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Just a few more neede to get us over the ?400 today. :)

TheMaganator

Any idea when we can actually sponsor the players?

It's all last seasons info at the moment.

I'll donate to this though

davemclaren

Any idea when we can actually sponsor the players?

It's all last seasons info at the moment.

I'll donate to this though

You can do it now I believe.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Over ?400 now.

kylelauren01

Contact Natalie Irons, she's doing the player sponsorship this season. Same prices as last season, we've gone with renewing Kevin McHattie and Liam Smith and going with Morgaro Gomis as well. ?750 sovs winging their way to the Hearts account!

Out of interest, how much does it take to sponsor a player, presumably depends which player to some extent?

Out of interest, how much does it take to sponsor a player, presumably depends which player to some extent?

I used to sponsor Ryan McGowan's training kit (aussie link and all that), and it cost me 170 quid.......but they also threw in sponsorship of Ryan Stevenson's away kit. I have McGowan's training gear in my cupboard somewhere. Sometimes wear the shorts for taking the kids training. I have worn the top, but in the last 12 months I've noticed it was getting smaller (or I was getting bigger).

The wifie at Hearts got her Ryan's mixed up and when I said that I was actually looking for McGowan, she said, ah well, why don't you have them both.

I think our commercial dept needed fixing.

kylelauren01

All first team players cost the same - ?299 + VAT. Under 20 players are ?99 + VAT

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

?500 now, great effort. Will keep this going over the next couple of weeks as most folks get paid around the month end.

?500 now, great effort. Will keep this going over the next couple of weeks as most folks get paid around the month end.

Well done Dave, and good idea.

Cheers mate, I saw that. My memory may be wrong but I thought it was a bit cheaper if you sponsored an under 20 player.

Was doing the maths on a bunch of us collectively sponsoring a player and think it's maybe a little out of reach.

Our supportes club have Sam Nicholson again this year.

Price held from last year too.

davemclaren

Link below (hopefully)

Creeping up the way.

Archived