Germany victory means Jambo wins ?83,000 (title edited)

kimosavi

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roughly 830/1.

Yeah, but was wondering what exactly as couple would have been odds on or very close

Cheers boys bet was man city league real madrid CL wolves prom QPR prom and Germany world cup for ?100

Cheers boys bet was man city league real madrid CL wolves prom QPR prom and Germany world cup for ?100

Congratulations mate, well done!

Heart was racing especially at thought of pens but whole bets been right lucky, Gerrard slips chelsea score and suddenly City get chance of league - QPR down to 10 men in playoff final seemed destined for extra time then Zamoraaaaaa - Real Madrid scoring in 93 MINS an all to get extra time!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Well played. I'm mates with PF and wished you well on facebook. Glad it came in.

Enjoy.

Tommy Wiseau

Heart was racing especially at thought of pens but whole bets been right lucky, Gerrard slips chelsea score and suddenly City get chance of league - QPR down to 10 men in playoff final seemed destined for extra time then Zamoraaaaaa - Real Madrid scoring in 93 MINS an all to get extra time!!

:lol:

I had singles on all of those games and remember running about my front room fist pumping so hard I thought I had dislocated my shoulder. Nowhere near the kind of money that you had riding on them. Christ knows what it was like for you :lol:

PS. Lost ?50 on Argies tonight mate, got a lend of a tenner? :ninja:

what are you doing on kickback? you should be off shoving ?82,999 down strippers knickers.

well done though.

Chris Benoit

Well done mate

Guest C00l K1d

Just winding you up pal.

Mind watch out for the latchers on when folk find out you've had a windfall ;)

Enjoy.

well done. Very good shooting. Bookie bashing. :smile:

Say What Again

Love to hear stories like this. Well done ma man. Brilliant.

Ps, my breeks would have been in the bin :lol:

Wow! just wow!

Congratulations chief!

Spend it as immorally as you please!

That right there is either madness or entirely the human spirit!

Goosebumps reading that. Amazing.

I'd echo what somebody else said about not giving the ###### a penny back. Rarely gets any better than that. You've done what pretty much every punter is dreaming of. Nice one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Leicester, Wolves and Chesterfield last season in a couple of doubles and an accumulator..........wish I'd put ?100 on it now !!!!!

Well done and spend it wisely but get yourself something you've always wanted as well

Fxxx the SPFL

This is not a begging post but any chance of a ?1000 bung my mate at work has been suffering from depression for years now and i would like to try and help him recover. He has not been to Tynecastle in years and I was thinking of using the money to buy him a Platinum season ticket and loads of merchandise.

PS HE IS A HIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Well done, you must be the luckiest bloke in the world!!! Having watched the QPR game and the CL final, you must have given up on it more than once. Incredible, but to win this big you do need the breaks, great foresight.

The Internet

******* hell congratulations Rory! Considering how some of them happened that's a stunning win.

Radio Ga Ga

Some of the comments on that twitter page, not enough face palms. Well done Rory!

Archived