Dundee v Man City

kearney19

MAN CITY STARTING XI: Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Navas, Fernando, Rodwell, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti

hope this copy paste job works its from twitter

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Perfect demonstration of the lack of importance of results in pre season

Five to One
MAN CITY STARTING XI: Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Navas, Fernando, Rodwell, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti

hope this copy paste job works its from twitter

Very much an 'English team' then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going from the above, im living in hope that our game will be live on City's YouTube channel also.

It's great that they're up in Scotland for some pre season games, thinking of all the other places they could've gone.

Going from the above, im living in hope that our game will be live on City's YouTube channel also.

It's great that they're up in Scotland for some pre season games, thinking of all the other places they could've gone.

It's being shown on Premier Sports as a free to view program.

Blue Til Death

SPL better than the EPL.........Can you organise a bag of whatever you are smoking for us, pick it up Friday ;-))))

scott_jambo

SPL better than the EPL.........Can you organise a bag of whatever you are smoking for us, pick it up Friday ;-))))

Awfully defensive. :facepalm:

Sarcasm must be a foreign concept for the Mancs.

Gregory House M.D.

City fans whooshed senseless here. Nearly as bad as the scousers getting whooshed on here.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Well , Dundee did get to the Semi-Final of the European Cup in 63 probably a bit further than City have , Hearts did pump City 5-1 on their last visit to Tynecastle , so could be some truth in the previous quote

scott_jambo

Think yourself lucky you didn't make the 600m + trip like I did

That's some mileage just to visit Dundee. I bet you regret it now. :laugh:

scott_jambo

City fans whooshed senseless here. Nearly as bad as the scousers getting whooshed on here.

The Scouse Celtic got some pelters on here for being arrogant, humourless muppets. Was even funnier when we almost dumped them out the diddy Euro league or whatever it's called.

Spurs fans were very sound though. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

The Scouse Celtic got some pelters on here for being arrogant, humourless muppets. Was even funnier when we almost dumped them out the diddy Euro league or whatever it's called.

Spurs fans were very sound though. :thumbsup:

Mind how raging the Scousers were that we dared to outsing them on their own patch which equated in their eyes as a complete lack of respect for their massive club. :rofl:

They were absolutely raging at the "home in a coffin" comment made to take the piss out of a keyboard warrior Jambo on here as well. Whooshed doesn't even begin to cover it.

They were absolutely raging at the "home in a coffin" comment made to take the piss out of a keyboard warrior Jambo on here as well. Whooshed doesn't even begin to cover it.

:jjyay:

:lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

Mind how raging the Scousers were that we dared to outsing them on their own patch which equated in their eyes as a complete lack of respect for their massive club. :rofl:

They didn't seem to happy with the "you're not famous any more" songs either

Chris Benoit

I had a gander at their forum and they were going mental :lol:

Was sad to see so called Hearts fans on there trying to suck up to them though.

Gregory House M.D.

I had a gander at their forum and they were going mental :lol:

Was sad to see so called Hearts fans on there trying to suck up to them though.

Aye, brutal stuff. Happened with Spurs as well.

Blue Til Death

Whooshed.. We call it getting Clarkied on Bluemoon Forum, in memory of our most famous wummer so fair cop.. ;-)))

Archived