Prince Buaben Signs - 1yr Deal Confirmed

Armageddon

rossthejambo

Every signing so far has been an improvement on what we have, Buaben is the first that might need to prove thatbut going on his Dundee Utd form he's an improvement on Holt/Robinson.

2nd place at least should be in the bag.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

One of my good mates is a United fan, went to the boozer tonight and he was consistent in his views that we have signed in gomis and Buaben formidable midfield pairing - easily one of the best pairings in Scotland ... Especially gomis - gutted that they let him go...

It's been another terrific week. Robbo back. The Prince signs on. 10,000 ST holders. Hibs paying Terry and Mo's wages for another 30 months.

Brilliant.

FarmerTweedy

Yep - we can't simply pretend it's 1999 after all.

No, but we can party like it's 1999!

It's been another terrific week. Robbo back. The Prince signs on. 10,000 ST holders. Hibs paying Terry and Mo's wages for another 30 months.

Brilliant.

Rudi?

::troll:::'>

Rudi?

::troll:::'>

Not tet. My contact who is never wrong tells me he is signing next week. Him and a new goalie.

Our Scottish Cup winning team is taking shape nicely. Plenty of experience coupled with talented youth.

Will certainly be sticking a few bob on it. Bet we don't win the League Cup though. Bauben will score an o.g. and some outfit like ICT or Falkirk will boot us out.

Has he actually signed? I can't see anything on the hearts website.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Not tet. My contact who is never wrong tells me he is signing next week. Him and a new goalie.

IT.IS.HAPPENING!

tartofmidlothian

::troll:::'> I presume?

davemclaren

I might be missing something - but where's the confirmation ?

Stop getting me nervous on holiday. :(

Paulie Walnut

ITK'ers letting us down on this one, as slim shady said 'please stand up'

Guest GhostHunter

Holy shit - what, we're basing this thread on him signing from info on FACEBOOK ?

Thread Title Updated.

kingantti1874

Holy shit - what, we're basing this thread on him signing from info on FACEBOOK ?

Thread Title Updated.

@skyscotland announced it as a done deal

Fxxx the SPFL

Will wait till scarf above the head or official announcement before i get excited

as i said above

Guest GhostHunter

@skyscotland announced it as a done deal

It says -" Sky Sources - Hearts sign Prince Buaben on a one year deal."

Will wait for official confirmation.

Fxxx the SPFL

It says -" Sky Sources - Hearts sign Prince Buaben on a one year deal."

Will wait for official confirmation.

Had a look on Sky website and cant see anything possibly been taken down, certainly nothing on Sky Sports News

Thread Title Updated.

Sky Sports Twitter claimed it was a done deal.

Sky Sports Twitter claimed it was a done deal.

"Done Deal" is not a contractual term. I will wait for the compulsory scarf over the head photo.

Paulie Walnut

This signing is blowing all the ITK'ers out of the water. Easy to see a picture of a player training with us then claim to be ITK by making comments like 'its a done deal' and 'all agreed will be signing next week'

Cant believe how lucky we are if he does sign, him and gomis are a fantastic partnership.

This signing is blowing all the ITK'ers out of the water. Easy to see a picture of a player training with us then claim to be ITK by making comments like 'its a done deal' and 'all agreed will be signing next week'

Cant believe how lucky we are if he does sign, him and bouben are a fantastic partnership.

Buaben and Bouben are a fantastic partnership?

Paulie Walnut

Buaben and Bouben are a fantastic partnership?

lolz wooops fixed it :biker:

Cant believe how lucky we are if he does sign, him and gomis are a fantastic partnership.

Why are you so upset that some people genuinely are ITK and have proven to be now on a few occasions?

Paulie Walnut

Why are you so upset that some people genuinely are ITK and have proven to be now on a few occasions?

I have not seen any genuine ITK on this signing, just fingers in the air stuff. Im not upset and previously said i love hearing the details from these guys.

scott_jambo

Stop getting me nervous on holiday. :(

It's only prince buaben mate. Just enjoy your holiday

davemclaren

It's only prince buaben mate. Just enjoy your holiday

I'll try. Think this would be a good signing though. :)

SSN says deal done?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link?

Not techy enough, but it's 'sky sports sources - prince bauben signs one year contract'

N.b. Not word for word, don't want to check again as I'm watching boxing an hour behind on sky plus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake Plissken

Hopefully everything gets wrapped up soon.

If Sow impresses, that's us just about wrapped things up for next season.

:jjyay:

Fxxx the SPFL

Hopefully everything gets wrapped up soon.

If Sow impresses, that's us just about wrapped things up for next season.

:jjyay:

Over on Hobbits net they are commenting on our cockiness i.e the league/second place is in the bag. I prefer to be more cautious and say we will finish above the TRAMPS.

kingantti1874

Over on Hobbits net they are commenting on our cockiness i.e the league/second place is in the bag. I prefer to be more cautious and say we will finish above the TRAMPS.

If we played them today we'd beat them 5 or 6.. NAP

Why is Prince Buaben only signing on a 1 year deal? Is their an option for another year? (Obviously I no he hasn't signed just yet but it looks like a done deal!)

they are clearly shitting themselves knowing they are staying down for at least 2 seasons with no real signings anywhere near done. :smile:

they are clearly shitting themselves knowing they are staying down for at least 2 seasons with no real signings anywhere near done. :smile:

WELL SAID :spoton:

Seems like Hibs are going to announce signing Farid El Alagui tomorrow.

That would be a decent signing at first division level.... no world beater but a solid sgning at that level.

Seems like Hibs are going to announce signing Farid El Alagui tomorrow.

Would have happily taken him at hearts, therefore, a reasonable signing for them. Not done anything since leaving Falkirk mind, and hibs have a track record of turning good players pish.

Archived