Henrik Ojamaa

Munch

Well we all know what happened with the last striker they paid a fee for :toilet:

Hibs have been linked with a move for former Motherwell striker Henrik Ojamaa who currently plies his trade for Polish outfit Legia Warsaw having joined last summer after spending 18 months in Lanarkshire.

The 23 year old had a successful spell at Fir Park prior to earning a ?300,000 move to his current side but has found goals hard to come by for Legia, netting only twice in 32 league appearances.

The Scottish Sun however reports Hibs are keen on the Estonian international who's earnt 16 caps for his country although there is interest in the forward from other clubs.

New Hibees boss Alan Stubbs is eager to add firepower to his side following his arrival as he only has Paul Heffernan and youngster Jason Cummings at his disposal with doubts remaining over the former's future at Easter Road.

Ojamaa would certainly fit the bill if Hibs are to fulfill their promise of quality signings over quantity this summer however a fee is likely to be required for a player only one year into a three year deal.

I just cannot see Petrie putting his hand in his pocket again. The signings will be cheap out of contract players or even more loan signings.

vegas-voss

You know it's Hibs every season they need to sign a striker.It's like an absolute must every season with them.The fans are like balls to a dog - striker,striker striker,striker must have striker.

Dr. Bapswent

I just cannot see Petrie putting his hand in his pocket again. The signings will be cheap out of contract players or even more loan signings.

Why not - i dont see any reason to suggest he wont gamble with some cash on bouncing back to the SPFL.

He might be thinking that some money spent now could be worthwhile rather than not and suffering longer in the Championship.

It might not be the typical modus operandum but he may be panicking a bit.

Why not - i dont see any reason to suggest he wont gamble with some cash on bouncing back to the SPFL.

He might be thinking that some money spent now could be worthwhile rather than not and suffering longer in the Championship.

Just can't see it Mate. It will be knawing away at Petrie that he threw away ?200k on their last buy. Petrie just does not do speculate to accumulate - more likely to be loan signings from Everton young players to fill in the gaps.

What cash they have only sold 5400 season tickets 2000 down on same stage last season ( Cup final ticket blackmail included in last seasons figure ) plus it must have cost a few bob to empty the Army Leader and his hangers on

Dr. Bapswent

What cash they have only sold 5400 season tickets 2000 down on same stage last season ( Cup final ticket blackmail included in last seasons figure ) plus it must have cost a few bob to empty the Army Leader and his hangers on

I dont presume to be able to see their finances, but if they are looking at projections that tell them how much worse it could get if they dont get back up to the SPFL soon, then I wouldnt be suprised if they found some cash to spend.

"Signing of the season" according to .net

Decent signing but not exactly earth shattering.

FWIW, I can't see him going to Hibs - I reckon Legia would want at least 300k to cover the money spent on him. Is Hibs spending that much on a player realistic? Probably not.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Had a great first season at Motherwell, then the goals seemed to dry up. What was the story with that? Injury or just loss of form?

They might sign him, they might not. He's a pretty good player too.

However, if I didn't scud my knickers at Motherwell when he played for them, I'll sure as **** no being soiling my shreddies if he signs for the shite.

Had a great first season at Motherwell, then the goals seemed to dry up. What was the story with that? Injury or just loss of form?

Missed the off the ball running and workrate of Big Suttsy when he came to join us.

Jamboelite

However, if I didn't scud my knickers at Motherwell when he played for them, I'll sure as **** no being soiling my shreddies if he signs for the shite.

Wonderfully put i.j

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Missed the off the ball running and workrate of Big Suttsy when he came to join us.

:D

What? big Sutso Suttsy Sutterson? I missed all that too when he signed for us.

The Great Khali

Are shreddies a term you use for underwear or are you talking about actually taking a Jedi Knight on a bowl of Shreddies?

I don't rate Ojamma that highly to be honest. He started off very brightly at Motherwell but faded a fair bit as time went on. He seemed to live off the performances he had in his first few months at Motherwell. Still a decent signing at Hibs though as the guy will undoubtedly be good enough to do well in the championship

Stubbs in-depth knowledge of the SPL continues to impress me.

Absolutely this.

So far I've heard of them being linked to Ojamaa, Claros and MacDonald. Now, Hibs were quick to lampoon us when it was suggested our "Head Coach" wasn't selecting all of the players, I'm sure they won't stand for this either.

"Signing of the season" according to .net

Decent signing but not exactly earth shattering.

FWIW, I can't see him going to Hibs - I reckon Legia would want at least 300k to cover the money spent on him. Is Hibs spending that much on a player realistic? Probably not.

If he arrived he wouldn't be the best signing in Edinburgh this season. He was bang average for Motherwell.

Birregrande

Ha ha! great post and :spoton:

cosanostra

Why on earth would he want to play in the Scottish 2nd division for Hibernian?

Sounds highly unlikely to be true.

Absolutely this.

So far I've heard of them being linked to Ojamaa, Claros and MacDonald. Now, Hibs were quick to lampoon us when it was suggested our "Head Coach" wasn't selecting all of the players, I'm sure they won't stand for this either.

Cant see Petrie giving any of those mentioned the Green Light a thumbs down for all three and back to the drawing board/cheaper options.

Why on earth would he want to play in the Scottish 2nd division for Hibernian?

Sounds highly unlikely to be true.

More likely target...

256v1ud.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I've seen less excess blubber in the bins of liposuction clinics.

:rofl:

Seriously... look at the nick of the guy!

:wow:

Is that picture photoshopped? Seriously.

Him on his community service I believe. Hibs legend..

:kirklol:

Pretty sure he is away to some isreali team on loan

Read that from a guy who is usually spot on with Polish football info a week or so back

Mind u, given with all the aggro in isreal not surprised if thats been shelved

did he ever find his losers medal the one he chucked away one of his methadone brothers would pay in marching powder for that thing.

quincy adams wagstaff

Anyone who Dempsey signed at Motherwell then, aye?

a dumpster signing me thinks

Tasavallan

Pretty sure he is away to some isreali team on loan.

Is that kosher?

Archived