Interview with Ismael Bouzid

jamboinglasgow

Auld Reekin'

http://www.hat-trick...rt-les-yeux-22/

You need to have a page translator but talks about bizarre things with Romanov and how he loved Edinburgh and finds it a very tolerant city,

Amongst a whole lot of other stuff way beyond my translation "skills", he says it was a pleasure to play alongside Rudi, and that he adored the club, the atmosphere at Tynecastle, and the historic parts of Edinburgh!

:pleasing:

jamboinglasgow

He said that when he signed, Vlad got him to go to a weird Lithuanian hospital and do a medical at 2am

Nice little find. Cheers.

Lovin' the goal. Loving the Deputy Dawg reference at 35 secs more though.

tartofmidlothian

"Heart of Midlothian (Scotland D1 - 2009/2011)

"I was passed medical tests in a weird hospital in Kaunas, Lithuania at 2am"

They took me back to Lithuania to sign my contract (note, the former owner Vladimir Romanov was Russian-Lithuanian). They made me pass medical tests in a weird hospital Kaunas at 2am. I was in a scan at 2am, a nightmare! The hospital? It was really weird ...

The next morning, I was told that the offer must be downgraded because they detected something in my ankle and my knee. . Techniques old (laughs) Same, I do not adhere to the pressure surge: "I have never in my life been injured knee and my ankle. You can watch what you want. If you do not want me, goodbye. "With the agent, it rises and the driver took us back to the airport.

During the week, they ask me to go training in Austria and I sign the contract provided. It was a bluff. Romanov is a great magician. (Laughs) When a player was out of contract, they had a method. Jos? (Gon?alves, rear left), for example, in January they told him: "You sign if you're not gonna play anymore. "They offer every time unless your contract. He refused and was left overnight to no longer play.

Management was catastrophic. They fired the coach, Laszlo Czaba, before the semi-final Scottish Cup! The first year was complicated, but the second was better, we got 3rd. It owes much to Skacel . A pleasure to play with Rudi!

I loved the club, the atmosphere, the old stadium will not look. We talked to extend, but it did not encourage me at all given the problems remain. I also had a clause in my contract. For a long time it was confused. I signed two years plus one option, but the option was for the club. A lawyer, an option may be considered only collaterally and not unilaterally. The club, at the FIFA can not say: "I take the option if the player does not agree. "So it was still without pressure, without pressure ...

During Ramadan, they made "The Mosque Exhibition." Exposure inside the mosque. When I saw the number of Scots want to come and experience all that, I took a slap

What I gets off in Edinburgh, is the fact that you ais City and nature with. With my wife, we would always walk to the volcano (Arthur's Seat) and feed the geese, wild ducks. Once there were ten or fifteen geese with the head before. They were queuing in single file on the road. They blocked traffic in both directions. People stopped and left through the entire band for the five minutes. In France, it would have crushed all that (laughs).

What I also gets off is to see the mosque in Edinburgh city center with church just across the street. That is tolerance. During Ramadan, they made ??"The Mosque Exhibition." Exposure inside the mosque explained Islam, pillars, etc.. Nearby, there is the "Mosque Kitchen" restaurant that serves halal food. When I saw the number of Scots want to come and experience all that, I took a slap ...

When I went to my prayers there, I passed the "Mosque Kitchen" and it was often full of Scots! They are interested. That's the word: they are open."

The People's Chimp

Great find and an interesting interview. Worth reading the whole thing and the 1st part as well.

indianajones

Sounds like a decent guy with only good things to say about the club.

Hated the owners it seems.

Someone add the DEPUTY DAWG video please!

Good to know i'm being ignored by Geoff. Not that he'll ever read this. The big smelly face.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good to know i'm being ignored by Geoff. Not that he'll ever read this. The big smelly face.

Did someone say something?

Apologies. Thread jumped to the bottom when I opened it.

Auld Reekin'

"Heart of Midlothian (Scotland D1 - 2009/2011)

"I was passed medical tests in a weird hospital in Kaunas, Lithuania at 2am"

They took me back to Lithuania to sign my contract (note, the former owner Vladimir Romanov was Russian-Lithuanian). They made me pass medical tests in a weird hospital Kaunas at 2am. I was in a scan at 2am, a nightmare! The hospital? It was really weird ...

The next morning, I was told that the offer must be downgraded because they detected something in my ankle and my knee. . Techniques old (laughs) Same, I do not adhere to the pressure surge: "I have never in my life been injured knee and my ankle. You can watch what you want. If you do not want me, goodbye. "With the agent, it rises and the driver took us back to the airport.

During the week, they ask me to go training in Austria and I sign the contract provided. It was a bluff. Romanov is a great magician. (Laughs) When a player was out of contract, they had a method. Jos? (Gon?alves, rear left), for example, in January they told him: "You sign if you're not gonna play anymore. "They offer every time unless your contract. He refused and was left overnight to no longer play.

Management was catastrophic. They fired the coach, Laszlo Czaba, before the semi-final Scottish Cup! The first year was complicated, but the second was better, we got 3rd. It owes much to Skacel . A pleasure to play with Rudi!

I loved the club, the atmosphere, the old stadium will not look. We talked to extend, but it did not encourage me at all given the problems remain. I also had a clause in my contract. For a long time it was confused. I signed two years plus one option, but the option was for the club. A lawyer, an option may be considered only collaterally and not unilaterally. The club, at the FIFA can not say: "I take the option if the player does not agree. "So it was still without pressure, without pressure ...

During Ramadan, they made "The Mosque Exhibition." Exposure inside the mosque. When I saw the number of Scots want to come and experience all that, I took a slap

What I gets off in Edinburgh, is the fact that you ais City and nature with. With my wife, we would always walk to the volcano (Arthur's Seat) and feed the geese, wild ducks. Once there were ten or fifteen geese with the head before. They were queuing in single file on the road. They blocked traffic in both directions. People stopped and left through the entire band for the five minutes. In France, it would have crushed all that (laughs).

What I also gets off is to see the mosque in Edinburgh city center with church just across the street. That is tolerance. During Ramadan, they made ??"The Mosque Exhibition." Exposure inside the mosque explained Islam, pillars, etc.. Nearby, there is the "Mosque Kitchen" restaurant that serves halal food. When I saw the number of Scots want to come and experience all that, I took a slap ...

When I went to my prayers there, I passed the "Mosque Kitchen" and it was often full of Scots! They are interested. That's the word: they are open."

Aye, we're a very tolerant lot (apart from - apparently - slapping at random passing Algerians!). We also love a cheap curry.

Sounds like a decent guy with only good things to say about the club.

Hated the owners it seems.

I wouldn't say that. Maybe found him odd and frustrating - not the same thing though.

Hagar the Horrible

The mosque kitchen is just fantastic, its like nectar to a piss head, great curry no nonsense no thrills just a plate of curry, then back to the pub, obviously no drinking in the kitchen, but its not as though you have to book a table or wait for service, best fast food in the town, but I missed out on slapping an Algerian, can I get 2 next time?????

The mosque kitchen is just fantastic, its like nectar to a piss head, great curry no nonsense no thrills just a plate of curry, then back to the pub, obviously no drinking in the kitchen, but its not as though you have to book a table or wait for service, best fast food in the town, but I missed out on slapping an Algerian, can I get 2 next time?????

I will need to check it out. Sounds good.

Forza Cuore

I don't want to be pretentious, but I'm the Author of Rudi's one.

Merci! C'est magnifique.

scott herbertson

I don't want to be pretentious, but I'm the Author of Rudi's one.

pretentious - vous?!

TheFrenchJambo

pretentious - vous?!

Rah come on. It's not usual to see one of his work on a big forum. And to see my product on JambosKickback, where other jambos thinks that it's a cool paper, I'm proud.

Big Bouzid loved the nicholson st cuisine

Was a regular in palmyra pizza as well where my mrs used to work. Infact she has photo's with him on our pc somewhere. She mentioned he was very quiet and shy.

scott herbertson

Rah come on. It's not usual to see one of his work on a big forum. And to see my product on JambosKickback, where other jambos thinks that it's a cool paper, I'm proud.

so you should be - nice article and classy photos

salut

Archived