New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regular dot counters like Clerry and myself have been given exclusive access to Etickets before everyone else so we can do a proper dot count.

scott herbertson

green dots everywhere.............................

:davebp:

mmm....... was hoping for something more specific from the dot counting fraternity

the stone rose

can't see any extra released seats yet. couple of mates heading down to Tynecastle soon to see if can get main stand tickets.

Fxxx the SPFL

green dots everywhere.............................

:davebp:

Ha Ha take it your official dot counter over on fester rd. com

It wouldn't let my nephew renew his seat so he just bought a ticket in another section and stand. So his would have shown as sold in old stand when it wasn't...

Shanks said no

We're sorry!

This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Please return to Ticket Home to continue browsing.

Why do fans always leave things to the last minute ? they've had plenty opportunity to renew their seats.

Spoke to an inside source and their expecting meltdown on and offline.

9am is when the general public can buy new seats.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

In my section (Main stand R) it was showing as sold out before the season ticket renewal release and now there are around 30 available if that is a basic guide.

Plenty

At a guess - most have around 30 seats per block. Some like section N or T lucky to have around 5 or 6.

Sales are tremendous.

Clerry Jambo

At a guess - most have around 30 seats per block. Some like section N or T lucky to have around 5 or 6.

Sales are tremendous.

Unfortunately no time fur dot count but to be fair most are single seats with limited seats together

WeeToonJambo

In my section (Main stand R) it was showing as sold out before the season ticket renewal release and now there are around 30 available if that is a basic guide.

Section P, where I sit, has 41 available seats, mostly singles.

Shanks said no

T1, my section, has a pair together and four together - total 6

T2 has 4 singles and a pair - total 6

its changing though as people shift seats

kingantti1874

823 available

17000 capacity -3500 for roseburn, - say another 500 random seats ...

Are my maths correct but does that suggest approx 12000 sales so far or have I missed something

Footballfirst

Sorry 1083 available

Bertie (all) 313

Wheatfield 510

Gorgie 260

That's great news. So around 1000 didn't renew.

The number may not fall too much but the seats available should gravitate to the less popular sections.

It also suggests that we should have sold over 11k

What a differance having a chance to win the league makes.

Bbbb but

Hubz have the same chance do they not? So why are they doing so miserably?? Big team wee team comes to mind

Are there (m)any groups of seats together in the Wheatfield? A couple of small groups of us looking to sit together but that sounds as likely as H1B5 having a manager for longer than a season.

All roads lead to Gorgie

That's great news. So around 1000 didn't renew.

The number may not fall too much but the seats available should gravitate to the less popular sections.

It also suggests that we should have sold over 11k

If the numbers we can sell are pegged at 12.5k then we must be close to 11.5k at the moment if I am right! But maybe people are just moving seats so maybe not quite there yet!!!

Shanks said no

Are there (m)any groups of seats together in the Wheatfield? A couple of small groups of us looking to sit together but that sounds as likely as H1B5 having a manager for longer than a season.

There are currently a few groups of 4,5,6 and even 7 seats together but would suggest you get your skates on if you want them.

If the numbers we can sell are pegged at 12.5k then we must be close to 11.5k at the moment if I am right! But maybe people are just moving seats so maybe not quite there yet!!!

I didnt know that?? Do we restrict STs to 12.5k

I suppose there has to be some walk up allowance and away support but it would be great to sell as many as we can until we cant sell anymore and leave the minimal away allowance whatever that amount is ?

heartsfc_fan

They probably haven't released all seats for sale. Seats in the Gorgie that are used for hospitality and the like.

I've had a quick look at etickets this morning. Pretty impressive - there isn't loads of green dots tbh. Fairly spreadout. I'd imagine any doubles will go quickly.

There are currently a few groups of 4,5,6 and even 7 seats together but would suggest you get your skates on if you want them.

Cheers gandg!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I didnt know that?? Do we restrict STs to 12.5k

I suppose there has to be some walk up allowance and away support but it would be great to sell as many as we can until we cant sell anymore and leave the minimal away allowance whatever that amount is ?

We did have a waiting list in 05/06 when we sold around that number so just basing it on past policies.

Should be 4 in a row coming available in Section P upper as me and my mates have just moved our 4 over to Sec G :)

julienbrellier

I think the limit is somewhere between 12.5k and 13k. They obviously have to leave 3.5k for the Roseburn and a certain percentage has to be left for walk-ups although I can't remember what this is (maybe 5% of capacity). Used to know someone that worked in the ticket office but they are no longer there.

It looks like 12.5k is achievable, this really would be remarkable if we could get there and would be a huge boost for our chances of winning the league

kingantti1874

I think we'll break the 11,000 barrier this week.

My simple maths tell me that barrier is past

My old man has just bought his season ticket at 55 years old! Now trying to get us all moved together but ticket office is engaged - annoying but a positive sign!

Archived