335 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country

• I intend to vote YES
    • I intend to vote NO
    • I am UNDECIDED
    • I intend not to vote
    • I am unable to vote

The referendum question is:

Should Scotland be an independent country?

How do you intend to vote?

Our previous poll on the subject to test opinions was about three months ago in February, and we had one about three months before that in November 2013, and we said we intended to run further polls in the run up to the referendum to test opinion on the board.

Links to the previous polls are below:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/137292-how-will-you-vote-jkb-independence-referendum-poll-february-2014/page__hl__referendum

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134460-how-will-you-vote-independence-referendum-jkb-poll/page__hl__referendum

Please see the link below for the JKB discussion on the referendum and related issues. If you do post about the referendum here, don't be surprised if your post gets moved to that thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/118618-scottish-independence-referendum-superthread-campaign-posts-will-be-removed/page__st__14200

Please note that this poll is private. Members will not be able to see how you voted.

Please also note that "junior" and "inactive" members will not be able to vote in this poll.

"Junior" in this context means members who are quite recently registered, while "inactive" means members who have not been online for some considerable time.

If any member has difficulty voting, please drop me a line by PM and I'll do my best to sort them out.

Like the majority of the country, its No for me.

Like the majority of JKB it's a yes from me. :jjyay:

mrmarkus1981

I've NO idea, i have never been and will never be interested in politics. I realise that that will get some folks back up, but i'm 33 and have never voted!

I have heard good YES views, and good NO views. Politicians are not to be be trusted, can i spoil my paper?

North Berwick Jambo

Yes for me.

Currahee!

After a long think about it (2 seconds) I've decided to vote yes.

Why not.

Not allowed to vote price I pay for living in englandshire, if I did get a vote, would be YES, I vote Torys down here to give the English the misery they forced on us!!

Guest jonesy

Just found out I can register to vote in this when I get back to Edinburgh in June/July. A firm yes from me, with lots of respect for the no voters, and absolutely none for the no campaign.

Jason Dufner

Yes for me! The better together campaign has been ridiculously negative and borderline insulting.

I really don't see many positives of staying in the UK.

Patrick Bateman

When does this poll close?

:shitwine:

Last time this poll came about, I was about 70% No.

Now I'm 100% No.

Yes. A thousand times yes :)

I used to think I was a no voter, then I took some time to understand what I was voting about. I've never looked back. Not for a second.

My Left Nut

Was on the fence but now firmly in the YES camp.

228 votes so far, and Yes showing a substantial lead.

We'll run this until the middle of the coming week. Please keep in mind that if you want to debate or campaign, you should post on the main referendum thread.

:toasting:

261 voted so far - a little quieter than the February and November polls.

Slower, but not lower in rangers parlance?

Slower, but not lower in rangers parlance?

328 votes in November; 420 in February; now 315 in this poll.

Like the majority of the country, its No for me.

Had I still been living up North I'd be voting No. On a side note if Scotland does get Independence I do think the decriminalisation of Cannabis will come to the fold again and Scotland will follow nother countries who have done this. But thats my opinion.

Had I still been living up North I'd be voting No. On a side note if Scotland does get Independence I do think the decriminalisation of Cannabis will come to the fold again and Scotland will follow nother countries who have done this. But thats my opinion.

:yas:

ToadKiller Dog

Funny the kickback poll always seems as good as reverse of the pollster company results .

Kickbacks age demographic maybe accounts for it ,

yas!.gif

They'll be using soviet sickles to harvest the hash crop in Boris' Independent Scotland.

(Mods this is a whimsical flight of fancy and not a campaign promise)

flecktimus

Funny the kickback poll always seems as good as reverse of the pollster company results .

Kickbacks age demographic maybe accounts for it ,

Plus we are probably male dominated

Archived