• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toast of London. Matt Berry madness as a cheesy failing actor resorting to voice over work. Loved him in Garth marenghis darkplace and It crowd. But completely missed this one first time up. surreal crazy bat shit humour.

Toast of London. Matt Berry madness as a cheesy failing actor resorting to voice over work. Loved him in Garth marenghis darkplace and It crowd. But completely missed this one first time up. surreal crazy bat shit humour.

In that case you'd better watch House Of Fools. Especially season 2.

Mr Mercedes on Netflix, from the novel by Stephen King.

No idea if the book was any good but really enjoying this tv show, on episode 6 just now and it has me hooked.

A retired detective is taunted by a killer from a previous unsolved case.

Carl Fredrickson

Probably been mentioned a number of times but I am really enjoying Hand of God. Done the first series in 2 nights and now halfway through the second. 

Say What Again

Just finished Narcos S3 - just wow, what a great TV series! Top notch stuff.

Finished it last night. I've probably said it on this thread a dozen times, but for me it's easily one of the best shows on TV. Brilliant stuff.

That's me done as well.

Always feel bad for the bad guys in the end :(

I didn't feel for them so much this time. In fact, I was hoping they'd get caught or killed - especially David, Miguel's son, but I didn't like Miguel or Pacho either. 

A big change from the previous seasons where I was totally rooting for Pablo :lol: Even though I obviously knew the outcome.

The only bad guys I felt for this time was Jorge - and arguably he wasn't that bad - and bizarrely I always liked Navegante, who was about as bad as they come

Rick and Morty - Season 3 just as good as the other two. Get it watched.

Also, just started Bojack Horseman. Slow in S1 apparently, but is stellar stuff after that, so I am told.

Finished it last night. I've probably said it on this thread a dozen times, but for me it's easily one of the best shows on TV. Brilliant stuff.

I didn't feel for them so much this time. In fact, I was hoping they'd get caught or killed - especially David, Miguel's son, but I didn't like Miguel or Pacho either. 

A big change from the previous seasons where I was totally rooting for Pablo :lol: Even though I obviously knew the outcome.

The only bad guys I felt for this time was Jorge - and arguably he wasn't that bad - and bizarrely I always liked Navegante, who was about as bad as they come

Chepe though! :sob:

rudi must stay

Back's not bad on Channel 4. Mitchell and Webb starring, seems different to Peep Show but decent

Edited by rudi must stay

...a bit disco

I've been watching 'the mist' on Netflix

Honking acting and bad script writing but for some reason I keep watching it.

I've said it before. The only decent viewing in the whole season was the last 15 minutes!

:lol:

skacel is barry

No idea if the book was any good but really enjoying this tv show, on episode 6 just now and it has me hooked.

Can't see this on the UK netflix - would love to watch it.  Are you sure its on netflix?

Say What Again

Can't see this on the UK netflix - would love to watch it.  Are you sure its on netflix?

UK TV Premiere Date Information
Latest/Next UK Season: 1 Latest/Next UK TV Air Date: No exact date/time - Unknown Unknown

UK Channel: No UK Broadcaster

Country of Origin: USA

Sorry my mistake, it is shown on the "Audience" channel in the states, I am watching it via Kodi.

Season 3 of Narcos was outstanding. On back of that Netflix recommended Cartel Land. Documentary following groups both sides of Mexican border taking a stand against the cartel. Let's you see a different side but **** me some of what the Mexican villagers have been subjected too!

Riddley Walker

Anyone watched The Confessions Tapes on Netflix?

Just watched the first 2, each story seems to run over a couple of episodes. First one was outstanding, basically like a mini Making a Murderer style show centred around a murder confession.

Edited by Riddley Walker

Anyone watched The Confessions Tapes on Netflix?

Just watched the first 2, each story seems to run over a couple of episodes. First one was outstanding, basically like a mini Making a Murdered style show centred around a murder confession.

I've got one to go. Its been excellent. Real eye opener into some of the techniques the police get up to.

As an aside, its only the first case thats a double episode. The rest are singles.

Riddley Walker

I've got one to go. Its been excellent. Real eye opener into some of the techniques the police get up to.

As an aside, its only the first case thats a double episode. The rest are singles.

Ah ok, cheers.

The "Mr Big" technique used in the first case is so messed up.

Carl Fredrickson

Watched the Confession Tapes and I would hate to be arrested in America. These stories are frightening. 

Watched American Vandal whilst sorting through a load of Lego today. Pretty decent with quite a few laughs but probably aimed at a younger audience than me. 

Finished the second season of The Expanse yesterday on Netflix, really enjoyed it. Best sci-fi show out there since BSG almost a decade ago. The first season was good, but it stepped up to great this season. Looking forward to the next season and there's plenty of material still available for them to use from the books (which I haven't read).

Finished the second season of The Expanse yesterday on Netflix, really enjoyed it. Best sci-fi show out there since BSG almost a decade ago. The first season was good, but it stepped up to great this season. Looking forward to the next season and there's plenty of material still available for them to use from the books (which I haven't read).

Just watched the first episode and was a bit Meh! .. But I'll go with your recommendation and crack on! 

Just watched the first episode and was a bit Meh! .. But I'll go with your recommendation and crack on! 

It does take a while to get going, but worth sticking with  :2thumbsup:

jack D and coke

Outlander season 3.

Turn season 4 on amazon.

Superb stuff.

Sort of stopped watching that midway through season 2. Might go back to that[emoji1360]

Not a big Jack Whitehall fan but his new show on Netflix is excellent. Very similar to Idiot Abroad but it works well with him and his Dad

Yeah I've watched the first couple of these and it's been very good. His dad is hilarious.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Watched the first episode last night.  Thought it was excellent

Just watched the first 2 episodes of The Confession Tapes.

Another story similar to Making a Murderer. Would've been good if there were more episodes explaining things but still a really interesting story and dodgy from the police.

The juror interview says it all

Edited by Jeffosphere

My cousin told me it was amazing and I don't think I even made it through the first episode! Heard loads of people say it's decent though so might have to try again.

Started on Mr Mercedes after recommended on here. Struggled with the first few but I'm really into it now. Only 2 negatives are I didn't realise the season hadn't finished, and, despite really liking Gleeson, I'm finding it hard watching him stick his tongue down the lovely Mary-Louise Parker's throat :boak:

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series