Recommend a tv series

Walter Bishop

Rudolf's Mate

Gomorrah season 3 has been good so far. Couple of different plot lines ticking over nicely.

Are they showing them on a week by week basis? I normally wait until I can watch them all back to back.

I'm a couple of episodes into American Gods and I'm genuinely like :wtf: is going on! It's about as weird a series I can remember watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they showing them on a week by week basis? I normally wait until I can watch them all back to back.

I'm a couple of episodes into American Gods and I'm genuinely like :wtf: is going on! It's about as weird a series I can remember watching.

Trying watching Legion one per week... horrendously confusing haha

JudyJudyJudy

Trying watching Legion one per week... horrendously confusing haha

Like others Im not used to bingeing on shows and struggle to watch them weekly now !  annoying having to wait a week if your really enjoying a show but hey thats what we used to do. Didnt know " Gomorrah" was back on so ill need to look out for that . First 2 seasons were brilliant 

William H. Bonney

Like others Im not used to bingeing on shows and struggle to watch them weekly now ! annoying having to wait a week if your really enjoying a show but hey thats what we used to do. Didnt know " Gomorrah" was back on so ill need to look out for that . First 2 seasons were brilliant

I think he's watching season 2. Season 3 hasn't aired yet.

alwaysthereinspirit

Gomarrah over here in the states was shown as two episodes at a time. I'm watching season 3, its only been on for 3 weeks but we just watched episode 5/6.

Rudolf's Mate

Gomarrah over here in the states was shown as two episodes at a time. I'm watching season 3, its only been on for 3 weeks but we just watched episode 5/6.

Season 3 doesn't even have a date for airing yet [emoji853]

Chester™

Has it even been filmed yet?

Rudolf's Mate

Has it even been filmed yet?

Guessing it's still currently filming. Guy that plays Genny posted some pictures on set 3 days ago.

November release!

You'll need google translate [emoji3]

http://talkyseries.it/post/20540/salvatore-esposito-gomorra-3/

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

alwaysthereinspirit

What am I watching then. Maybe we're behind in the States. Whatever it is, its good.

Started to watch The Fades again, I thought was great but it never got a second series.

Rudolf's Mate

What am I watching then. Maybe we're behind in the States. Whatever it is, its good.

Can only assume it's 2nd however it's definitely not 3rd [emoji3]

alwaysthereinspirit

Can only assume it's 2nd however it's definitely not 3rd [emoji3]

No one said I was the sharpest tool in the shed. Ever. :)

Rudolf's Mate

No one said I was the sharpest tool in the shed. Ever. :)

If it's any consolation I believed you [emoji23]

Carl Fredrickson

Master of None. Binged the second series and I loved it. Some very funny moments and the second series has differed quite a bit from S1 as Dev isnt always the centre of attention in each episode. 

Also enjoyed the way that some episodes were produced/filmed differently from the standard way. Cracking wee show

Stephane Grappelli

Jamestown on Sky One has been rather good so far. Set in a colony in Virginia in 1619. For me it's a wee bit like Black Sails but set on land.

vegas-voss

Loving the new Better call Saul.

It's been great it's really just turning into Breaking Bad the prequel now though focusing much less on Saul just now.

rudi must stay

Peaky Blinders is a must watch. Seasons 1 & 2 on netflix.

And Annabelle Wallis....

She's pretty, but unfortunately not a very good actress

alwaysthereinspirit

It's been great it's really just turning into Breaking Bad the prequel now though focusing much less on Saul just now.

The actor playing Chuck must be good because I ******* hate his character. Nasty bitter jealous bar steward.

Disco Dave

I just watched the night manager. Not sure how this one passed me by when it was aired previously. Very good watch

New season of House of Cards out today.

Pretty sure Netflix release all the episdoes in one batch, so nae waiting aboot for weeks on end.

Binging on it tonight as soon as I'm home from work.

jack D and coke

The new Prison Break has picked up the utter nonsense baton where it left off anyway[emoji1]

Watchable pish though.

ToadKiller Dog

Watching The Keepers on Netflix a documentary in abuse and murder at a school in Baltimore in the late 60s and 70s

Horrific events and shocking cover up .

Really well made difficult at times to watch .

North Berwick Jambo

Watching The Keepers on Netflix a documentary in abuse and murder at a school in Baltimore in the late 60s and 70s

Horrific events and shocking cover up .

Really well made difficult at times to watch .

I watched the final part last night, powerful tv, worth a watch.

ToadKiller Dog

So who do you think killed the nun?

Only watched first 3 episodes ,so couldn't answer that yet but mind goes back to the Old ex cop from the first episode knowing far more than he said .

Carl Fredrickson

Watched The Keepers at the weekend and whilst the suspicion falls on a number of folk, I have no idea who done it. 

The cover ups were awful and even this long afterwards people should be brought to justice (those still alive)

JudyJudyJudy

Watched The Keepers at the weekend and whilst the suspicion falls on a number of folk, I have no idea who done it. 

The cover ups were awful and even this long afterwards people should be brought to justice (those still alive)

" The Keepers" is outstanding.

Unsure who killed Sister Cathy and unsure about the link to the other murder of Joyce Malecki??? Her murder seemed less explored?  

I watched an extremely bizarre documentary last night.  Its called " Mommy dead and dearest" ...Its a very dark true life murder and has so many issues in it. Mainly about the victim being a nasty piece of work who had Munchhausen by proxy and basically abused her daughter from birth onward.  Challenging and heartbreaking. 10/10

PortyJambo

Also like others loving " The Americans" and on the last season now. Its currently on weekly so no bingeing . Just have to do what others do and wait weekly !

Still one more season to go, current one is season 5, but there's a final season 6 to come next year.

I've just finished watching Hap & Leonard season 2, another show set in the 80's, although that's all it's got in common with The Americans. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I see it's been renewed for a 3rd season. All based on books of the same name, which I haven't read. but seeing as there's over a dozen of them (and the seasons so far have been one per book), there's a lot of scope for more seasons if it can keep up the quality and viewing figures.

Edited by Louis Litt

ToadKiller Dog

So who do you think killed the nun?

Now finished watching all episodes , really could be any or all of the suspects .

As for the cover up of Maskil from the church and other authorities put mind mind to our own abuse seemed cover ups in this country .

Hope the families and the murdered women do get their justice .

Now finished watching all episodes , really could be any or all of the suspects .

As for the cover up of Maskil from the church and other authorities put mind mind to our own abuse seemed cover ups in this country .

Hope the families and the murdered women do get their justice .

It was a terrible story indeed.

JudyJudyJudy

Still one more season to go, current one is season 5, but there's a final season 6 to come next year.

I've just finished watching Hap & Leonard season 2, another show set in the 80's, although that's all it's got in common with The Americans. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I see it's been renewed for a 3rd season. All based on books of the same name, which I haven't read. but seeing as there's over a dozen of them (and the seasons so far have been one per book), there's a lot of scope for more seasons if it can keep up the quality and viewing figures.

Oh ill try that. It looks good

Disco Dave

American Gods reached some next level WTF!!! tonight. Still enjoying it though.

I watched the first episode last night and WTF is a fair review of what I seen. Does it get better? It was a bit weird for me

oilrig jambo

Hi guys, can any one tell me where to find season 5 of the Americans?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series