Only six days on...

leginten

To be fair, first response... "Let's make sure we're OK first!"

A few have learned.

Very nice for them but I'm not going. My ?30 + is going to Hearts as we need the money they can go shag themselves.

Forza Cuore

They really are Special cases.

They can't seem to help themselves but bend over and take it in the hoop from HMFC whilst waving party streamers.

If I was Hibs I think I'd give up. Or take up bowls.

Rudolf's Mate

After we humped them they were near topping themselves again. If they managed to sell tickets for the next humping then it'll only be because they intend to try and rub it in. The best answer would be to absolutely roger them senseless!

Dr Ian Malcolm

This should be encouraged. We all know what'll happen...

This annoys me they've been slapped down so many times before they're past mourning or licking their wounds,

And a card display ?? :wtf:

You need a full house for that and H1b5 don't do full houses - they seem to get completely messed every time they do (malmo)

Ticket booked, never miss an opportunity to a party invite fae the wee team... This was supposed to be their year apparently

Pants Shaton

Apparently Hibs are feeling smug...

Come Monday we could well be

- almost debt free

- staying at Tynecastle

- supported by an 8000+ membership scheme

And all with 2 SFA cups in the bag primarily at their expense.

Plenty to feel smug about.

Actually if they keep up their current form they could well join us. Blinded by their hatred for us and our demise they don't realise the seriousness of their own plight not to mention the short fall of a couple of hundred thousand pounds if we are not around.

Aye, we'll see how that turns out.

useqe9ej.jpg

:cornette:

Does anyone yet know WTF that is supposed to represent?

One boy replied and said we will deffo sell out the east, omg is that their

ambition to sell out the east. Do they forget they have another 3 stands, that lot really are a bunch of clown.

I know this will not exactly help the team on the day but if every hearts fan gave

Hearts the ?30 for their ticket and never turned up that will give them a shock, as they will be lucky to sell out the east never mind the other 3 stands.

132goals1958

As I read somewhere today -- There are only three things certain in life -- Death,Taxes and us beating the Hibs

Ticket booked, never miss an opportunity to a party invite fae the wee team... This was supposed to be their year apparently

Are tickets on sale?

3fingersreid

Right guys surely we can get a massive card display for what could be the last derby not just in a while but for good.

Not that they are officially down let's do something special for this derby and really rub it in. They will hate knowing how smug we are feeling.

Also I'm sure by the time it comes around we will be well and truly safe as well.

Right this is the second time this badword prick had raised my hackles

I'd take a bet right now given my age that I've seen Hearts beat his team more times at Easter road than he's seen his team beat us so it shouldn't bother me that he or she or it posts this shit but for someone to forget so quickly the last derby result puzzled me

I've spoken to a few of my mates who are hibs fans and even they get pissed off with pricks like this so come on Hearts one more win between now and the end of the season and ram it right up this clown

i was gomna give the last derby a miss, but if they are seriously planning this i'm going. no way i'm missing that shower of shite making a james hunt of themselves YET AGAIN, they will never ever learn, it seems............

:rofl:

They've got absolutely no credibility as a club or as fans.

A more simple minded bunch of ****tards you will struggle to meet.

:lol:

Scaffs.

Clerry Jambo

Apparently Hibs are feeling smug...

Come Monday we could well be

- almost debt free

- staying at Tynecastle

- supported by an 8000+ membership scheme

And all with 2 SFA cups in the bag primarily at their expense.

Plenty to feel smug about.

Spot on Pants.....bunch o losers they really are and I will never tire of saying that

gerryjambo41

Got my ticket organised for the derby which unless they come down with us might be the last derby for a while because we might just pass them on our way back up :D FTH

They can celebrate our demotion all they like, but if next season an SPFL without Hearts or Rangers, if they do not end third or higher they will continue the joke of being a losing team. Their wish is for all the real competition to fail by way of administration or other so they can become competitive, tragic really.

They really do not learn do they?! All thia does is put more fire into the hearts team who end up pumping them to embarrassment.

In the grand scheme of things, this is one of the more meaningless derbies.

We're going down, everyone has accepted it. They had the chance to gain some sort of bragging rights for the future, but we pumped them.

We hold the bragging rights for a good period now regardless of how this game goes. It's actually a bit sad now if this is what passes for something to gloat about down Easter Road.

Ryan Jarman

Dear Ryan Jarman,

You are cordially invited to the 'We could have been the team who got the result to relegate the Yams but as always we bottled it, but you did get relegated the next weekend, 2 games later by a result which coincidently brings us closer to joining you next season but Whey, eckies and broon when the Yams go down' Party.

We look forward to seeing you there. Party hats can be found disgaurded on the Tynecastle pitch and Roseburn stand.

Best regards,

pleasedon'tpishonourpartyagain.net

Rude not to go along I suppose, I'll never tire of their faces when they once again realise they've built up an occasion just for us to hoof them in the hee-haws.

:sweeet:

Card display, half the clowns forgot to hold their card up the last time they had one down there, don't you have to spell correctly to have a card display half those clowns can't even write never mind have a card display.

Now I will give them some credit for their last card display, that was funny

Archived