Tickets for English FA Cup Final

Highlander

I'm travelling down to London on the weekend of the 12th April when Wigan play Arsenal at Wembley and looking to procure two tickets.

Arsenal have apparently sold out their allocation but Wigan are struggling with over half the tickets still on sale. However, they have a 'previous booking history' clause. This is a long shot but does anyone know how to get around this or know of anyone with a connection?

It wouldn't be the first time I've mentioned it retrospectively and some Kickbacker has said I should have posted a thread!

Any ideas will be gratefully received!

I'm travelling down to London on the weekend of the 12th April when Wigan play Arsenal at Wembley and looking to procure two tickets.

Arsenal have apparently sold out their allocation but Wigan are struggling with over half the tickets still on sale. However, they have a 'previous booking history' clause. This is a long shot but does anyone know how to get around this or know of anyone with a connection?

It wouldn't be the first time I've mentioned it retrospectively and some Kickbacker has said I should have posted a thread!

There was a poster who was at last season's Final and semi in the Wigan end.Try searching for the Millwall v Wigan semi thread and get his name off that.pm him then for help.

hmfc_liam06

Buy a ticket for a random Wigan game, that would give you the booking history surely?

Buy a ticket for a random Wigan game, that would give you the booking history surely?

This sounds like a good idea. And not wanting to be pedantic it's the Semi Final not the Final.

Naw, it had to be a booking before the Quarter Final. I'll look up the thread mentioned!

Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Unfortunately, still had nae luck. Any other ideas?

Do you not want to just phone them? I'm pretty sure they'll sell you a ticket if you ask them - it's far better than having an empty seat. They might also go on general sale if they're struggling to even sell half.

The Extra Wigan tickets have being handed to arsenal, not sure if there is any left in their end.

Livingston Fox

Work in Wigan mate and im going with work mates.Give me a phone after 6 tonight and i will sort you out with tickets.07837666606.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Work in Wigan mate and im going with work mates.Give me a phone after 6 tonight and i will sort you out with tickets.07837666606.

Nae messing about! I like it!

Livingston Fox

Can get you 2 tickets on Saturday Highlander.Phone me tonight regarding details.

Livingston, what a gentleman. Thank you! I'm sorry I've only seen your post now but I have sent you a text message.

Archived