Eric Joyce

leginten

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/mp-eric-joyce-fined-over-edinburgh-airport-fracas-1-3349231

Speaking outside court, Joyce said he would ?reflect? on whether to continue as an MP until 2015.

He said: ?My instinct is to stay but I don?t know how I will feel in a few days.?

Oh, I'll bet it is. I'm sure he can think of 66,000-odd reasons why. Plus about the same in expenses, of course.

Chris Benoit

He can be a ******* idiot but he seems well liked by his constituents so he must be doing something right.

I'm willing to bet that had any "normal" punter done that (never mind one with previous), they'd be eating their tea in Saughton right now.

Says it all when you can attain the rank of major in the army these days with this sort of moral fibre.

grumpyjambo

I'm willing to bet that had any "normal" punter done that (never mind one with previous), they'd be eating their tea in Saughton right now.

Whilst his actions aren't commendable I feel sorry his life has collspsed around him in such a tragic and public fashion.

It would be best to resign but there is no mechanism to force this or make him.

Archived