Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

I hope the offended guy gets as easily worked up any time 'The Sun Has Got His Hat On' is aired anywhere - look up the original lyrics kids.

Just looked that up. Holy moly!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Better call Saul

NNNOOOOOOOOO. Took me weeks to get that song out of my head the last time

Think of yourself eh ..how you think Daryl felt .??

:lol:

Good episode again.

Great to see some real action involving the walkers again. That scrapyard chick has a face I wouldn't tire of punching though. Even her shite haircut annoys the **** out of me.

chester copperpot

Think of yourself eh ..how you think Daryl felt .??

:lol:

You know it's just a made up programme and that Daryll aint real huh?

;)

alwaysthereinspirit

Think what you like ! to me it's real

it gives me hope

don't spoil my moment

:wink:

It must be real. My wife already told me "there's no way I'm living like that. I'll just kill myself" 

That CG deer was absolutely awful. Amost as bad as the junkyard scene last episode.

Enjoyed the episode but I'm still not keen on the whole Rick/Michonne relationship.

That CG deer was absolutely awful. Amost as bad as the junkyard scene last episode.

Enjoyed the episode but I'm still not keen on the whole Rick/Michonne relationship.

Racist post imo :wink:

This episode has been total shite. Just got past the Michonne thinking Rick was dead part when he throws her the sword. Too much cheese.

The Internet

Yeah did anyone honestly think Rick was in trouble there? :lol: Maybe in the earlier seasons it would have been tense, now it was just cheesy.

Ryan Jarman

Season 7, Episode 12 Summary: 

Lets go home. 

Naw. 

Lets go home. 

Naw. 

Lets go Home.

Naw. 

Shan CGI deer & suspense that Rick might be deid.

Hometime 

Fin. 

Edited by Ryan Jarman

Yeah did anyone honestly think Rick was in trouble there? :lol: Maybe in the earlier seasons it would have been tense, now it was just cheesy.

I didn't even know if you were meant to think it was him. To the viewer I thought it was fairly obvious it would be the deer. Maybe not though.

I didn't even know if you were meant to think it was him. To the viewer I thought it was fairly obvious it would be the deer. Maybe not though.

That's how I took it.

William H. Bonney

I think what annoyed me most was that we were expected to believe michone would just give up completely because rick was dead.

chester copperpot

I am a baw hair away from chucking this programme. It's starting to piss me off now every episode I watch.

When was the last time someone was killed by a zombie on the show?

IMO the shark was jumped when Rick was just palming a horde of them off a couple of weeks ago.

Say What Again

When was the last time someone was killed by a zombie on the show?

IMO the shark was jumped when Rick was just palming a horde of them off a couple of weeks ago.

I've noticed that a few times recently. Anyone who gets swarmed by walkers just pushes their way through them now.

scott herbertson

I've noticed that a few times recently. Anyone who gets swarmed by walkers just pushes their way through them now.

I was thinking that when they got out of the car this time

My actual thought was "maybe their teeth have fallen out it's so long since they've had anything to chew on"

Gummed to death by zombies....

I was thinking that when they got out of the car this time

My actual thought was "maybe their teeth have fallen out it's so long since they've had anything to chew on"

Gummed to death by zombies....

It's taken all the tension out of the show, as the zombies are essentially no threat now and are instead just cannon fodder.

alwaysthereinspirit

The stench must be boaking. I'd get the dry heaves. I'd be useless as a survivor.

I just skipped all the Rick/Michonne scenes since I knew it would just be filler crap.

Got the episode done with in 10mins, was quite enjoyable :lol:

If you're a fan of the show then you really need to read the comics especially as you can get them all for free online. It's interesting to see where the show deviates from the comics and its gets even more gorey on TV. Also, Negan's more menacing in it and is just brilliant.

alwaysthereinspirit

Game on. Carol back in Carol mode. Morgan right behind her. Let the games begin.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Quite enjoyed this week's episode, which makes a change.

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm only sticking with it for the inevitable 'Negan and the rat-faced follower get wasted' finale.

...a bit disco

"I'm going to kill them, one by one".

Morgan intent on 'sticking it' to the Saviors. Literally.

:thumbsup:

They've spent nearly two seasons getting Morgan's character to the point where he's ready to fight.  Would be brilliant if he got shot within 10 seconds of the first scrap.

chester copperpot

The guy who plays negan has been signed for another series so I can see them following the comic books and negan being caught and help captive by Rick and his crew at the end of the series.

As long as Dwayne and his bacon pus get malkied I will be relatively happy with that.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

The guy who plays negan has been signed for another series so I can see them following the comic books and negan being caught and help captive by Rick and his crew at the end of the series.

As long as Dwayne and his bacon pus get malkied I will be relatively happy with that.

What guy signed?

They are all neegan :D