• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

scottish_chicP
Completely lost interest in that episode early on and paid very little attention. Doubt I missed much.

No you missed absolutely nothing. Terrible episode.

jack D and coke

Just done season one and quite enjoyed it. First thing that's kept my attention since Breaking Bad too. Starting season two tonight...

Made the mistake of watching the last episode immediately after watching episode 7 of True Detective...the quality between the two is night and day.

Walking Dead needs to pull something out of the bag this season, otherwise its heading in the direction of Dexter.

Better call Saul
Made the mistake of watching the last episode immediately after watching episode 7 of True Detective...the quality between the two is night and day.

Walking Dead needs to pull something out of the bag this season, otherwise its heading in the direction of Dexter.

Heading more like elderado IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notbrainwashed

Just started second season of Dexter... :-/

Stop watching after season 4 (which is the best season).

Best advice I've seen on this forum.

I like to pretend that nothing else happened after season four. Especially the the last ever episode...

Best advice I've seen on this forum.

I like to pretend that nothing else happened after season four. Especially the the last ever episode...

That entire last season was an insult.

William H. Bonney

I actually thought Mondays episode wasn't too bad. However, in general, the latter half of this season is horrendous. The decision in the last season to return to the prison nearly forced me to reconsider carrying on. Now, I'm sorely tempted to stop altogether.

That entire last season was an insult.

I've never seen a tv program nosedive as spectacularly as Dexter did.

Lost runs it close. The Walking Dead (to get back on topic) seems hellbent on following it.

I actually thought Mondays episode wasn't too bad. However, in general, the latter half of this season is horrendous. The decision in the last season to return to the prison nearly forced me to reconsider carrying on. Now, I'm sorely tempted to stop altogether.

If Terminus turns out to be another Woodbury then call me Duncan Bannatyne, because I'm out.

I never took in a single word of the last 5 mins of that episode. Why did they decide to burn down the house?

Tbh though I haven't found the other eps of this season that bad.

Edited by hughesie27

scottish_chicP

If Terminus turns out to be another Woodbury then call me Duncan Bannatyne, because I'm out.

Me too. That storyline was done to death.

William H. Bonney

I never took in a single word of the last 5 mins of that episode. Why did they decide to burn down the house?

Tbh though I haven't found the other eps of this season that bad.

Because they were messed up on moonshine, no really, they were.

Watched it last night, another filler episode.

One thing happened, that's it. ONE thing.

They're completely dragging the arse out if it now. It's possible to do character development whilst moving the story on at the same time...these guys seem to plump for one or the other though.

Mr Brightside

Building up for a finale at the terminus, where I expect some of the prison group will be reunited. Better than last weeks episode but still a little slow.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm thinking that they're all going to be cannibals and this is their way of bringing in fresh meat.

Better call Saul
Building up for a finale at the terminus, where I expect some of the prison group will be reunited. Better than last weeks episode but still a little slow.

This !

Nice that daryl finding more

Of his own ! Nice to have new friends

upe8u9ar.jpg

Edited by Ferris Bueller

That episode was good.

Outstanding episode and utterly shocking because it seemed to come out of nowhere. Really chilling stuff

Meh. Not feeling the love in for that episode.

Was glad the kids got killed off. They were doing my nut. If Nade hadn't forgave her at the end and shot her instead it would have had more impact. Certainly no tears shed here.

Edited by Ray Gin

Meh. Not feeling the love in for that episode.

Was glad the kids got killed off. They were doing my nut. If Nade hadn't forgave her at the end and shot her instead it would have had more impact. Certainly no tears shed here.

Harsh, real harsh

Mr Brightside

Tonight's episode was good after the cheese of some of the recent episodes.

Was thinking that the writers are taking the same approach as the writers of lost. Tell the story of a mini group have a cliff hanger and don't pick up that groups story until 4 weeks later.

Last 2 of the series are going to have to fit a lot in or there will be loads of unanswered questions.

Watched it for the first time in ages - since Rick beat the governor and took Woodbury to the prison - but it seemed as flat as the point at which i gave up.

Can I ask, have we seen much more flashbacks to outbreak and how they all ended up together at the beginning of season 1? Think that should've been covered better.

Better call Saul

This

There has been hee haw I thought we were getting somewhere wen michhones past was shown

( very little )

I did like the burnt zombies ! they looked a wee but more aggressive than the usual dopey ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk