How will you vote? Independence referendum JKB poll

Ulysses

Scottish independence referendum - JKB voting intentions  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country? How will you vote?

• I intend to vote YES
    • I intend to vote NO
    • I am UNDECIDED
    • I intend not to vote
    • I am unable to vote

The referendum question is:

Should Scotland be an independent country?

How do you intend to vote? This poll will remain open until Friday evening at about 10 pm.

We've posted this to test opinions - see the link below for the JKB discussion on the referendum and related issues.

http://www.hmfckickb.../page__st__4800

The original intention was to lock this thread to keep debate on the main thread, but that prevents people from voting in the poll.

Replies or comments posted on this thread will be moved to the main thread, so don't be surprised if you post something here and it then disappears.

But if you want a short cut to that thread, here it is: http://www.hmfckickb.../page__st__4800

As suggested in the main thread, this poll is better left unstickied so that people can see it.

89 members have voted so far.

:thumbsup:

153 members have voted so far. Small numbers and not by any means a scientific sample, but a clear lead for the Yes side.

jack D and coke

Not a huge response in terms of numbers but interesting stats nonetheless. Expected almost the exact opposite tbh.

Not sure if this should be posted here bearing in mind the OP but I think folk will just be by-passing the thread due to the similarity in title to the superthread!?

I usually just ignore the mega thread which may be what folk are doing with this one.

Not sure if this should be posted here bearing in mind the OP but I think folk will just be by-passing the thread due to the similarity in title to the superthread!?

I usually just ignore the mega thread which may be what folk are doing with this one.

That might be the case. Maybe we'll re-title the thread and let it run for a couple more days.

153 members have voted so far. Small numbers and not by any means a scientific sample, but a clear lead for the Yes side.

Say What Again

That might be the case. Maybe we'll re-title the thread and let it run for a couple more days.

"Naked bursd - must see"

:)

What was the thread title before? I literally only saw this thread today? (As Hughesie says I ignore the indy-bun fight thread).

What was the thread title before? I literally only saw this thread today? (As Hughesie says I ignore the indy-bun fight thread).

It started with "Scottish independence referendum", so at a quick glance it looked like the other thread.

It started with "Scottish independence referendum", so at a quick glance it looked like the other thread.

Don't go into marketing, Uly.

Another bump. The change of name has helped get a few more views and votes. We'll let this poll run for another day or two before closing it.

Another bump. The change of name has helped get a few more views and votes. We'll let this poll run for another day or two before closing it.

We'll close this on Sunday night.

So, if the "No's" can get the "uncertain" (which I'm one) we're still British?

20 short even with all the floating voters by my count. might as well get changing the signs to all read jockos kickback.

freedom etc

Patrick Bateman

61% Yes, 39% No, according to those who have made a decision on their vote intentions. I make it 53% Yes, 34% No, 13 % Undecided for those who will be able to vote. Even if every single undecided person voted no, Yes would still win. I don't understand why 'I am unable to vote' was added to the poll, as it's something of a distraction. That result is decisive. Kickback says YES. :)

I don't understand why 'I am unable to vote' was added to the poll.....

Don't worry. I do. :thumbsup:

And there you have it. We've ended up with a bigger "turnout" than previous JKB polls on the subject, and an outcome showing more than a 60-40 majority in favour of yes from among those expressing a preference. We'll leave this a while, though we do intend to run further polls between now and the date of the referendum.

Archived