Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions

Tell al the Hibs that you know, Dumfries is as far as you"ll go.You"ii no need your shades, your buckets or spades .... You"ll just need a sledge for the snow...... 

Tell al the Hibs that you know, Dumfries is as far as you"ll go.You"ii no need your shades, your buckets or spades .... You"ll just need a sledge for the snow......

Nice

Haha, amazing. Poor *******s probably topped himself at some point over the last year though.

Yeah it get's pretty grim when he says he's giving up on life! Although he did ask the viewers to share his video, so I have on this Facebook and Twitter...

maroonlegions

First there was this..

10987751_985449321478905_393021011961140

Then there was this...

11377320_10204225947073592_4843713867232

Enjoy the Championship Hobo vermin, you wanted us dead but its you"s  in yer bed cos we were 21 points ahead.

Thats not bad, I've been singing a few "tell all the hibs you know" songs through the day but that's probably better than mine.

maroonlegions

Thats not bad, I've been singing a few "tell all the hibs you know" songs through the day but that's probably better than mine.

Need some more  lines though, could be a wee song to sing in the away games and their pubs.

Arthur Morgan

First there was this..

Then there was this...

Enjoy the Championship Hobo vermin, you wanted us dead but its you"s in yer bed cos we were 21 points ahead.

That trophy ain't too bad looking, is it? :)

maroonlegions

That trophy ain't too bad looking, is it? :)

Aye  its bonny, would not mind a photo with it, oooops, wrong thread, dinnae want to sound  Hibsesque like, after all it was a wee diddy league eh. lol;

Edited by maroonlegions

Poor B****** Very unstable and would imagine is no longer part of the human race. Thoughts of worthlessness, No hope and  a hibs fan, what a sad combination. I give thanks to God every day i was raised a JAMBO.

Poor B****** Very unstable and would imagine is no longer part of the human race. Thoughts of worthlessness, No hope and a hibs fan, what a sad combination. I give thanks to God every day i was raised a JAMBO.

I like it how he said he stopped going to Easter Road as soon as he had to pay for himself.

uniwildcat38

This card I was sent for my birthday seems appropriate, in terms of both the colour and message. Maybe we should send a few to the Hibbies.

spacer.giflosing-is-like-winning_zpsioscu0wq.png

I like it how he said he stopped going to Easter Road as soon as he had to pay for himself.

Poor bugger should write a book with the help of a psychologist. Would be a great read. Oh and funny. 

First there was this..

Then there was this...

Enjoy the Championship Hobo vermin, you wanted us dead but its you"s in yer bed cos we were 21 points ahead.

heartofgold

Billy Watsons Masonic, micro chip, robot conspiracy can be condensed into one. Hibs are s**** because they keep getting beat

maroonlegions

There was 11 green bottlers hanging round a ball

11 green bottlers hanging round a ball

and if those green bottlers inevitably fall

there"be championship football waiting for them all.

:laugh4:

duckandcover

Few absolute beauties on this thread :lol: special mentions to some of maroonlegions and the one of Vince Vaughn falling off his seat when Cummings missed the penalty against Hamilton :rofl: :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thought I would find this funny at first, but as it drags on, I actually felt sorry for the guy. The bit about "I've made some other decisions too" was a bit worrying, likes. :unsure:

Someone needs to offer the guy a wee bit of support, because he looks and sounds like he's going to end it all.

Ryan Jarman

Waiting for the Hibs fans to come into work this morning 

spongebob-waiting.gif

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic