Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heartofgold

"We could win the Scottish Cup and get promoted. That would be phenomenal and do an enormous amount to rekindle both faith and respect in our club. But, we know that neither of these victories will occur. Don't we?!"

Paranoia with a hint of realism

ChunkyCharlie

"We could win the Scottish Cup and get promoted. That would be phenomenal and do an enormous amount to rekindle both faith and respect in our club. But, we know that neither of these victories will occur. Don't we?!"

Paranoia with a hint of realism

Oh yeh mate.

Imagining support a club so shite that this is how the fans feel.

It's excellent!!! If I could do the pictures on my phone I would do ten of Jeffries faces with pleasing written on it ;):pleasing:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

poppy-Hockley_2396835b.jpg

Scummy charities.  Feck them and their money.  I loved stealing every penny and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Testimonial Dueavatar5175_40.gif Join Date Jun 2005 Location Edinburgh Posts 4,781

This. Everybody knows them for what they really are - robbing, shameless charity thieves that conned and stole off just about everyone just to get themselves a bit of cheated glory. It's beyond their comprehension as they chose to live in this delusional little "we are the big team" fantasy land and don't look like they will ever feel shame for the way their club has disgustingly gone about its                                          business over the years. No class. No shame.

:lol:

jgon7.gif

J Cheever Loophole

I've lost my wallet, dosh, phone S/T, bank card the lot and you know what? It's threads like this that show what is truly important in life.

"Disgusting, vile, pensioner robbing and charity thieving organisation" becomes media darling as a model of a well run, ethical, community football club. Pissing on yet another one of the Hibees imaginary (and very bitter) chips (on their shoulders).

ywoLYw.gif

Edited by fug

Unknown user

"Disgusting, vile, pensioner robbing and charity thieving organisation" becomes media darling as a model of a well run, ethical, community football club. Pissing on yet another one of the Hibees imaginary (and very bitter) chips (on their shoulders).

ywoLYw.gif

Brilliant, jambos everywhere, get on down to the Soul Train

indianajones

3038020644.jpg

23 POINTS AHEAD. NOT EVEN CLOSE YA BUNCH OF DICKS.

Enjoy being a championship club for at least another season.

:verysmug:

Edited by indianajones

3038020644.jpg

23 POINTS AHEAD. NOT EVEN CLOSE YA BUNCH OF DICKS.

Enjoy being a championship club for at least another season.

:verysmug:

quite right lets look forward to next season now (after watching the popcorn playoffs)

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic