The Bridge of Doom

Shanks said no

Shanks said no

Horrible thought......... we need to cross the Bridge.......... at night...........a day or two before Halloween2343802_1822db0e.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The ccs designer polo surely?

I'm actually astonished that it doesn't have a shite LaCoste badge painted on the boner in Crown paint.

Chill down my spine when that photo popped up of the BOD.

It takes Hearts fans longer planning their escape after a game there than it did planning the Dunkirk evacuation.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Chill down my spine when that photo popped up of the BOD.

It takes Hearts fans longer planning their escape after a game there than it did planning the Dunkirk evacuation.

That's because we don't have the military tactical minds... Like the ones that planned and executed the Royal Mile Rumble, as described by the Edinburgh Evening News.

Brig'o'doom ha ha ha. The pathetic wee ****s that named it that couldny knock snaw of a dyke. Piss ma self every time I hear all the talk from hobos regarding this auld brig. "COME AHEAD" lol.

I wonder if one day we'll ever make it to the other side! Only ever went over the side according to wee brad!

Guys, I know a way of avoiding the bridge of doom. We all meet at KFC in Meadowbank and walk round the back of Sainsbury's across the wasteground and from there, we just need to climb a big wall and enter the away stand from the other side.

It will leave us in the open to be ambushed by Lochend bairns but with safety in numbers, it's surely not as torturous as a run in with Hibs famous top boeys.

All roads lead to Gorgie

That's some scary graffiti there, NOT, more Junky than Banksy.

...a bit disco

I'm actually astonished that it doesn't have a shite LaCoste badge painted on the boner in Crown paint.

'Boner' Mothy?

You seriously need to sort out your auto correct!

Horrible thought......... we need to cross the Bridge.......... at night...........a day or two before Halloween2343802_1822db0e.jpg

What year is it when you get to the other side ?

we should paint it maroon,imagine their faces in the mornin when they see it like that.a giant 5-1 emblazoned on the outer side facing their horrible supporters club nearby.

Got called Jambo Scum by an auld man as I approached the Bridge on my way home from the Hearts Celtic game. (Live on the other side - dead cheap rent* around here, cannie think why!)

*For Edinburgh

Oh no looks like they are waiting already in their motor :(

CCS_zpsd341315a.png

That motor will block one end, trapping the hearts fans on the bridge. I can see the Evening Hobo praising their battle tactics already...

Cross that bridge often being from that neck of the woods, noticed that theres section43 signs spraypainted over the bridge......scary scary shit.

gingerjambo190512

we should paint it maroon,imagine their faces in the mornin when they see it like that.a giant 5-1 emblazoned on the outer side facing their horrible supporters club nearby.

This! We should modify that manky bridge

This! We should modify that manky bridge

Always thought we should have painted their post box's marron after the final , Olympic stylee !

heartgarfunkel

It will be like that bit in Apocalypse Now when the boat gets to the bridge at night.

But, as the previous poster points out, the NVA and Viet Cong are in gaol.

Sawdust Caesar

That's because we don't have the military tactical minds... Like the ones that planned and executed the Royal Mile Rumble, as described by the Edinburgh Evening News.

We don't stand a chance, all their top boys were trained at West Point.

• 1 month later...
Shanks said no

Not sure if I will be able to sleep before Wednesday, am currently writing my will just in case I don't make it across.

You should all follow the less scary route that I use. Lochend Road then round the back of the East Stand and the FF Stand and then passed the police barriers to the away end totally bypassing the dreaded bridge. Survived every time without the added stress.

I remember walking back from fester road last season with the kids and 2 50 year old casuals offering me square goes just about pissed myself laughing

since the horrors of the last time i had to go over the bridge of doooom, ive had some urban warfare refresher training. updated my camouflage gear and got a couple of RPG's......good to go!

Come at me Section 43ers

I went to Easter Rd from 83-88, almost every game there, never saw any problems at all on that bridge, there were always far too many Hearts fans.

Would love to get this bridge painted Maroon like i'm trying to do with the ones in Gorgie. Might be a bit more difficult mind you! :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We don't stand a chance, all their top boys were trained at West Point.

Chinese whispers mate... All their top boys bought trainers at West Port Shopping Centre.

This is what I also fear the most. No doubt they'll have some sort of advanced flanking tactics to catch us out.

Brig'o'doom ha ha ha. The pathetic wee ****s that named it that couldny knock snaw of a dyke. Piss ma self every time I hear all the talk from hobos regarding this auld rig. "COME AHEAD" lol.

Well your either one of these so called "keyboard hardmen" or putting yourself forward to cross the bridge first to make sure there's no CCS on the other side or even Bradley himself .who you tell us couldny knock snaw of a dyke?,thank God us that are going to Lochend that night will be safe to cross that scary bridge,oh just so i know who to look out for do you have any visible scars or perhaps wear a cape and mask?zz0f.jpg

Archived