Alex Salmond

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Only that clown could bring embarrassment to Scotland on a great day for the nation.

BOledE_CIAAc6DV.jpg

There are no words apart from vote NO ffs.

A scottish man waves a scottish flag at a scot winning. Oh the shame

heartgarfunkel

Only that clown could bring embarrassment to Scotland on a great day for the nation.

BOledE_CIAAc6DV.jpg

Superb Alex! Good Jam Tart too! Big of him to get behind the Hibs boy, but he is Scottish after all!

Jambof3tornado

BOledE_CIAAc6DV.jpg

Cant stand the man as he's a politician but your post is more of an embarrassment than a scot waving a saltire to celebrate a scot at a sporting event!

With few exceptions, the only people that will see that as political are Better Together hacks.

To most people it'll be seen as a Scottish First Minster waving a Scottish flag when a Scottish athlete has won.

The Real Maroonblood

BOledE_CIAAc6DV.jpg

That was terrible Alex doing that.

Another sleepless night.

It is cynical political point scoring, using Murray's win to further his own agenda

Nauseating

shaun.lawson

McGlynn Style Advisor absolutely :seething: and ALMOST IN TEARS that someone out there - First Minister of Scotland, no less - makes him look like a RANK AMATEUR when it comes to top class trolling.

Gaun yersel Eck. :thumbsup:

VOTE YES

Jesus christ please tell me that's a fake picture

It's real mate. Must have sneaked it in and arranged to sit behind David Cameron to get a silly wee picture. Really cringeworthy. Almost up there with this.

10615750.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

If you think that only Salmond could bring embarrassment to Scotland on this day, you've not watched the welts in Festival Square :stare:

rossthejambo
:lol: I quite enjoyed it, nothing wrong with flying a Scottish flag in support of a Scottish athlete who's just won a major event.

I am not particularly fond of the union but thought there was no need for this by Salmond. It wasn't his day to make a political point.

Arsehole of a man. On a brighter note he is one of the reasons the SNP will get slaughtered at the vote :jjyay:

No mention of the other flags being flown, eh?

****** all wrong with it imo.

No mention of the other flags being flown, eh?

****** all wrong with it imo.

What other national leaders were flying their flags about like wee diddy folk?

TheMaganator

Ever the statesman - bulging out of his blazer.

What really annoys me is that he always wears ties with Saltires on them - always.

We get it, mate, you are Scottish. Wear a pin badge if you must but not a ghastly cheap tie.

Tommy Wiseau

What really annoys me is that he always wears ties with Saltires on them - always.

We get it, mate, you are Scottish. Wear a pin badge if you must but not a ghastly cheap tie.

:lol:

Tell you what, he has a cheek trying to nanny state the nation into being healthier when he is in that nick.

He is so parochial and small time. There is being proud of being Scottish and then there is cutting about in tartan trousers eating shortbread and singing Caledonia everywhere you go :vrface:

What other national leaders were flying their flags about like wee diddy folk?

None. I can't see the harm in it though.

Alan Johnson

To be fair to him, the majority of his campaign next year is going to be photos of him shaking hands with Andy Murray/Chris Hoy/Sean Connery/any other Scot in the news, so he might as well make the most of these opportunities.

shaun.lawson

Uruguay's President is 78, never wears a tie, donates 90% of his salary to charity, lives on a farm, and above all, softly spoken, passive and melancholy. That makes him the perfect representative of this country, above all in his understatement and sad disposition. He is Uruguay.

Alex Salmond is fat, feisty, provocative, but well meaning. Especially in his weight, but also in his personality, he's the ideal representative of his country. He is Scotland.

Murray's the exception here; not the norm. And Salmond still puts every other politician in the UK in his sizeable pocket, like it or not.

ToadKiller Dog

Seem to remember Merkel waving a deutchland scarf at Euro 2012 .

And she is only head of the dominant nation in Europe .

Look at the state of his chins :vrface:

Folk want him running the country when he cannae even run a reasonable diet programme :lol:

Sick man of Europe, indeed.

The Real Maroonblood

That's a fair point.

Wearing a Germany scarf while supporting Germany. :wow:

Very different to supporting a tennis player. We all know he's Scottish ffs. The tie is bad enough but show a wee bit of class and not try to score political points by waving a saltire about in front of the British PM.

ToadKiller Dog

1000129_638284769515911_1346548872_n.jpg

This also made me laugh.

Poor old Red Ed.

Clegg was there also a special toilet cubacle was set aside in Wimbeldon for him to sit in with his own portable black and white telly to watch the match on . I hear he was waving a white flag at the end .

TheMaganator

Uruguay's President is 78, never wears a tie, donates 90% of his salary to charity, lives on a farm, and above all, softly spoken, passive and melancholy. That makes him the perfect representative of this country, above all in his understatement and sad disposition. He is Uruguay.

Alex Salmond is fat, feisty, provocative, but well meaning. Especially in his weight, but also in his personality, he's the ideal representative of his country. He is Scotland.

Murray's the exception here; not the norm. And Salmond still puts every other politician in the UK in his sizeable pocket, like it or not.

Maybe in the Holyrood but certainly not on the bigger stage. Salmond is loud, laughs and sneers at his opponents. He is a talented politician but a marmite figure which is exactly what you do not want as a leader. Especially a leader who is trying to convince the majority of the nation to vote for something that the majority do not and have never wanted.

rossthejambo

Very different to supporting a tennis player. We all know he's Scottish ffs. The tie is bad enough but show a wee bit of class and not try to score political points by waving a saltire about in front of the British PM.

Was waving it behind him actually B)

ToadKiller Dog

She was at the game v Greece after her government had just forced through a tough and unpopular austerity program on the Greeks .

Why is tennis any different from football ?

Gigolo-Aunt

Salmond could buy 3000 Hearts season tickets and still be a penis.

Quite a feat is that.

shaun.lawson

Maybe in the Holyrood but certainly not on the bigger stage. Salmond is loud, laughs and sneers at his opponents. He is a talented politician but a marmite figure which is exactly what you do not want as a leader. Especially a leader who is trying to convince the majority of the nation to vote for something that the majority do not and have never wanted.

Hang on - so what? At least he's passionate. At least he believes in something important. At least he gets things done too.

All qualities the rest of Britain is crying out for in its politicians, but nowadays, never gets.

I P Knightley

Felt embarrassed that the fat mess couldn't act with dignity.

But then I realised that if they get their way in 2014, I'll no longer be Scottish so I have no interest other than pity.

Archived