SELL TYNIE IMMEDIATELY AND MOVE TO MURRAYFIELD

kingdannyb

We were going to anyway before Vlad "saved" us so let's just get any cash we can and become tenants along the road.

Is there any other solution ?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my Lunch

We were going to anyway before Vlad "saved" us so let's just get any cash we can and become tenants along the road.

No thanks

That would virtually guarantee the death of Hearts as the club we know. I believed it 8 years ago and I believe it now.

It would take months to get any money for tynie and would kill us off after that. No thanks.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Until we pay Ukuo/Ubig whoever it is Tynie is NOT ours to sell.

In one.

Close thread.

Jambos_1874

Absolutely not. I thought that it was suicidal 8 years ago and I'm still of the same mindset.

I've just heard that we're waiting to find out if Dunfermline go bust & go play a East End...

I think it's a load of bullshit like,but just throwing it out there incase anyone else had heard the same

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've just heard that we're waiting to find out if Dunfermline go bust & go play a East End...

I think it's a load of bullshit like,but just throwing it out there incase anyone else had heard the same

You're bright then.

The bank holds the security over Tynecastle so any sale proceeds will mostly go to them. It'd raise hee-haw for Hearts and we'd be homeless, faced with paying rent on Murrayfield. Not a good plan.

No one's offering any other solutions.

We're going to Murrayfield.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It's not a solution. Tynecastle isn't ours to sell.

And how exactly would we pay the rent if we can't even manage to balance tax repayments and wages?

You're not getting the "selling tynie will solve nothing" part though.

Tynecastle is an asset that UBIG/Ukio Bankas have as security over our debts to them.

Negotiate with their liquidator/administrator to sell the land to anyone who wants it and maybe they'll pay our tax bill.

Again, this is the only "solution" that I can see.

Please don't reply to this comment with a "you're wrong" - instead offer a better solution because without one ....

Tynecastle is an asset that UBIG/Ukio Bankas have as security over our debts to them.

Negotiate with their liquidator/administrator to sell the land to anyone who wants it and maybe they'll pay our tax bill.

Again, this is the only "solution" that I can see.

Please don't reply to this comment with a "you're wrong" - instead offer a better solution because without one ....

WTF no one can reply, without an explanation yet you throw out a stupid comment without justification added. very KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

canny wait for your financial expertise in justifying this.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Que Sera, Sera

its just a game after all...

Not really. It's an institution with more than 100 years of history, some of it very proud, and a place in Edinburgh's fabric.

Tig is a game.

The Future's Maroon

Que Sera, Sera

its just a game after all...

Mmmm?

WTF no one can reply, without an explanation yet you throw out a stupid comment without justification added. very KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

canny wait for your financial expertise in justifying this.

So your solution is juvenile sarcasm and an inability to spell ?

With a deal in place with the council to build a new 30k sports arena i would take a few years at Murrayfield. If a deal could also be struck to deal with debt and taxes by selling Tynecastle then absolutely.

heartsfever

you're right ya know!

That was worse than my throw away comment a few posts back!

Dalstonjambo

but your solution is impossible?

Had we sold Tynecastle when its value was double what it is now we would be 8 years along the road to recovery.

The club would have been in the hands of Hearts people. Our debts would have been cleared and with the academy already in place we would have developed a half decent team and a sound revenue stream by now.

Instead we sold the club's soul to a man whose intentions may have been honourable but who was egotistical and erratic in his administration of the club. Yes, we won two cups and finished second in the league once and had a plethora of exciting players but was it really worth it? Here we are not just back at square one but right off the board and up s**t creek without a paddle.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet in life and make the tough decisions in order to survive. Selling Tynecaslte would have been a tough decision and moving to Murrayfield not ideal. But that would have been preferable to the dire state of affairs we now find ourselves in.

Here's an idea for some folk to take on board.

Don't post utter shite and, in turn, you won't be treated with derision and contempt when you do

I P Knightley

With a deal in place with the council to build a new 30k sports arena i would take a few years at Murrayfield. If a deal could also be struck to deal with debt and taxes by selling Tynecastle then absolutely.

The Edinburgh Council's pretty good at handling major development projects. I'd go with this.

Had we sold Tynecastle when its value was double what it is now we would be 8 years along the road to recovery.

The club would have been in the hands of Hearts people. Our debts would have been cleared and with the academy already in place we would have developed a half decent team and a sound revenue stream by now.

Instead we sold the club's soul to a man whose intentions may have been honourable but who was egotistical and erratic in his administration of the club. Yes, we won two cups and finished second in the league once and had a plethora of exciting players but was it really worth it? Here we are not just back at square one but right off the board and up s**t creek without a paddle.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet in life and make the tough decisions in order to survive. Selling Tynecaslte would have been a tough decision and moving to Murrayfield not ideal. But that would have been preferable to the dire state of affairs we now find ourselves in.

We dont know who would own us, our debts would not have been cleared, we would be homeless, bringing in smaller crowds and paying a high rent for the privilege. There's revisionist history and then there's nonsense.

Your post is the latter.

That would virtually guarantee the death of Hearts as the club we know. I believed it 8 years ago and I believe it now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This then. This now.

Enough of the mud-slinging, let's start the solution-slinging.

Assuming Tynecastle can't be sold, does anyone have an answer as I also don't think selling 17, 000 season tickets sales and selling our entire squad is enough.

:rofl:

:cornette:

Seymour M Hersh

And yes, I must shout, Hearts are dying.

Hopefully as accurate as your weekly sevco are dead tomorrow/next week posts on the hun mega thread.

Enough of the mud-slinging, let's start the solution-slinging.

Assuming Tynecastle can't be sold, does anyone have an answer as I also don't think selling 17, 000 season tickets sales and selling our entire squad is enough.

You've got me mate, enough for what

jack D and coke

If we actually had a council that truly cared this would be one of the better scenario's. Assuming the debt problem is sorted obviously.

Hopefully as accurate as your weekly sevco are dead tomorrow/next week posts on the hun mega thread.

Have you actually read the statement ?

Jam Tarts 1874

The debts would not have been cleared, the deal with Cala was not all cash up front. So we would have been at Murrayfield, still trying to service millions of debt and who would have bought the club from Robinson?

What a joke of a statement.

Club would be dead within 5 years if we more there.

Are you Chris "The Pie Man" Robinson?

Barney Rubble

What a joke of a statement.

Club would be dead within 5 years if we more there.

could be dead in weeks if we dont do something !

Archived