Nigerian cook survives for 60 hours at bottom of Atlantic

Boaby Ewing

Boaby Ewing

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/12/us-nigeria-shipwreck-idUSBRE95B0M120130612

Crazy story of survival. This guy somehow made it through for 60 hours in a sunken tug boat 30 meters down in the Atlantic Ocean, with only a tiny air bubble allowing him to keep breathing.

In the pitch dark he could hear the fish start to feast on his dead crew mates.

Not one for anyone with a phobia of water or enclosed spaces.

Kalamazoo Jambo

That's crazy. Weird to think that if he'd found his own way to the surface before the rescuers arrived he'd have almost certainly died from the bends.

That is unbelievable. No lottery win for that dude, that's all his luck used up right there - although to be fair, he used a lot of savvy to keep himself alive.

:facepalm:

" I was calling on God. He did it. It was a miracle"

So God was able to intervene and help him. How about God intervened to stop the capsize and not kill 11 people.

Honestly, what a moron.

Adults believing in fairytales;

:vrface:

So God was able to intervene and help him. How about God intervened to stop the capsize and not kill 11 people.

Honestly, what a moron.

Not a believer either, maybe he can thank satan for intervention in gods work of destroying his trip...

fabienleclerq

Honestly, what a moron.

I don't believe in god either but if it makes him happy and he gets something from it who are you to judge?

I don't believe in god either but if it makes him happy and he gets something from it who are you to judge?

He is being ironic. Thanking a diety for saving your life after he puts you in that position in the first place...

On the pages of JKB too, not really a cause to start arguing in this thread. Plenty other threads with arguments thanks..

fabienleclerq

He is being ironic. Thanking a diety for saving your life after he puts you in that position in the first place...

On the pages of JKB too, not really a cause to start arguing in this thread. Plenty other threads with arguments thanks..

My post wasn't particularly off topic and was in response to another poster.

He called the guy a "moron" etc, i think thats unfair. Whether he is being ironic or not is beside the point, the guy feels god saved him. I take it in your new role as forum police you will be pulling up everyone who disagrees when someone calls another a moron for their beliefs?

My post wasn't particularly off topic and was in response to another poster.

He called the guy a "moron" etc, i think thats unfair. Whether he is being ironic or not is beside the point, the guy feels god saved him. I take it in your new role as forum police you will be pulling up everyone who disagrees when someone calls another a moron for their beliefs?

Oooo not at all. I take it my reply was too aggressive hence the annoyance.

Oh deary me.

fabienleclerq

Oooo not at all. I take it my reply was too aggressive hence the annoyance.

Oh deary me.

not really a cause to start arguing in this thread. Plenty other threads with arguments thanks..

Indeed.

Archived