Ismael Bouzid

jayjay

Lets be honest here I don't think anything is gonna come of this. Nade hasn't signed either yet. I think the owners are just trying to drum up interest. Apparently they've offered a contract to none other than Nuno Gomes as well.

I,ll be amazed if any of This happened.

Methil is quite possibly the most depressing place in Scotland.

I remember working at the docks there and looking about thinking the place had been nuked..

loveofthegame

If Bouzid and Sutton ran a 400m sprint, Sutton would lap him.

Thanks for the goal v Celtic but no thanks. If he is in talks with East Fife, it is for a reason.

tartofmidlothian

Either East Fife's new owners are throwing silly money about or they're just releasing random names to get a bit of publicity.

Nade was a busted flush when he was with us but if there's any truth in this one we should be putting ourselves in for him. Even if he's half the player he was he'd be a bargain squad player if he's entertaining what he'd get in the Second.

Surely all bollocks mind you.

Bouzid was clearly a decent defender.

Was he as good as Zal or Jose? No,but that's nothing to be ashamed of.

Clearly the lesson of Livi,Gretna,Dundee,Motherwell (and us I suppose even though we haven't as yet been in administration) hasn't been learned.

loveofthegame

Clearly the lesson of Livi,Gretna,Dundee,Motherwell (and us I suppose even though we haven't as yet been in administration) hasn't been learned.

Agreed. If EF really are signing players like Nade and Bouzid they will end up like all the clubs listed, of that I have no doubt.

Bouzid was a decent defender when he had Zaliukas or Webster beside him to keep him right and help organise. However he couldnt step up and be that main man in defence when needed.

For example the 3-3 game against Motherwell in 2010/11, when Bouzid and Mrowiec played centre half in the second half.

Bouzid was a decent defender when he had Zaliukas or Webster beside him to keep him right and help organise. However he couldnt step up and be that main man in defence when needed.

For example the 3-3 game against Motherwell in 2010/11, when Bouzid and Mrowiec played centre half in the second half.

A bit like Webster now.

How could I forget Rangers

Uncle Buck

He'd be a ******* amazing signing for them. I'd probably take him back at Hearts.

Franklin Delano Bluth

DEPUTY DOG!!! ISMAEL BOUZIDDDDDD!

:jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd bring him back in a ******* heart beat. Apart from finishing Winston off with a massive aneurysm, he was a good meat and potatoes centrehalf.

Napoleon  Wilson

Big Bad Bouzid, he was solid! Think he was on a pretty hefty wage if I remember rightly. Mind his diving header against Celtic that was class

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Big Bad Bouzid, he was solid! Think he was on a pretty hefty wage if I remember rightly. Mind his diving header against Celtic that was class

Big Bad had a good partnership with Bombscare, mate. Those were the days. Glass-legs and Silky on the wings and a solid international class defence.

:)

Liked Bouzid.

I remember he used to feel the need to header everything when he first signed. :lol:

mahgrassyshoes

Liked Bouzid.

I remember he used to feel the need to header everything when he first signed. :lol:

Even during the low of 0-0 at home to st Mirren in the freezing cold with, what felt like, one up top and ten in defence, you'd still get a chuckle out of Bouzid trying to header something at shin height :lol:

Could be decent foil for Wilson.

Was never a huge critic of nade, I saw his plus points. Bouzid was a disgusting footballer though. Didn't get the fuss. His insistence in lunging in regardless of danger caused us so much trouble. Awful.

I'd take Bouzid back anytime.

One of the many players we signed who helped put us in the position we are in now.

winston churchill

Bouzid was a disgusting footballer though. Didn't get the fuss. His insistence in lunging in regardless of danger caused us so much trouble. Awful.

I always said he'd be better of playing Aussie rules.

What about David "Dead Eye Stare Of A Nazi War Criminal" Kucharski?

Stop it, it's the weekend your making it start terribly.

Now he was a sh*te player.

Napoleon  Wilson

Big Bad had a good partnership with Bombscare, mate. Those were the days. Glass-legs and Silky on the wings and a solid international class defence.

:)

And when they weren't milking the famous for every penny they could they'd be found shifting pianos on days off. ;-)

Thanks, it cost thousands of pounds to convince me he didn't exist.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

One of the many players we signed who helped put us in the position we are in now.

Absolute garbage. :lol:

Absolute garbage. :lol:

OH dear SWR, he was another of a long list of players who were being well over paid for what their talent deserved, that is how we are in deep deep shit, christ you of all people should know that with the amount of bleating your doing on another thread.

winston churchill

Is it true that, Sutty was given a big fat contract on the back of taking donkey Bouzid to the cleaners at Tynecastle ?

East Fife you say :smuggy::laugh::4_1_111::4_1_72::rofl:

Teuchterjambo

I'd take Bouzid back anytime.

Good attitude , seemed a decent guy but....... very average footballer who was over rated by many and judged on a headed goal against Celtic...not the criteria to judge central defenders

Jambof3tornado

Lets be honest here I don't think anything is gonna come of this. Nade hasn't signed either yet. I think the owners are just trying to drum up interest. Apparently they've offered a contract to none other than Nuno Gomes as well.

I,ll be amazed if any of This happened.

Methil is quite possibly the most depressing place in Scotland.

I remember working at the docks there and looking about thinking the place had been nuked..

A nuke would tidy the place up!!

Jambos_1874

Absolutely no chance this is going to happen. I would take Bouzid back though, he was a fairly solid defender and I'd actually rate him ahead of Webster.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Bouzid was always terrific entertainment, and when on form a more than decent SPL defender.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'd bring him back in a ******* heart beat. Apart from finishing Winston off with a massive aneurysm, he was a good meat and potatoes centrehalf.

Can see it now. Illiterate small person has heart attack on Silverknowes Golf Course...

Snake Plissken

Strong but limited.

We've had much better but we've had much worse.

al_hearts65

They've got on their twitter feed that Nade has signed. A reunion with Blackie in the 2nd div on the cards

Archived