Living with birds you're not shagging.

Eckauskas

:laugh:

Gingers really shouldn't be picky, but for her I'll make an exception.

You'll end up shaggin them. Everytime. Fact.

Not her.

TRUST me.

Lived with a bird for 18 months, we were friends beforehand and decided to get a flat together, nothing sexual ever happened or was ever close to happening. We got on very well, with only one serious disagreement, which was resolved pretty quickly.

It was fine.

Lived with a bird for 18 months, we were friends beforehand and decided to get a flat together, nothing sexual ever happened or was ever close to happening. We got on very well, with only one serious disagreement, which was resolved pretty quickly.

It was fine.

We met each other through work and got on really well. But after getting a flat with her and another workmate, she turned into a weirdo. A note writing, stuff hiding, constantly moaning weirdo. It's honestly no wonder she's got no pals.

Glad it worked out for you mate.

MauriceMoss

We met each other through work and got on really well. But after getting a flat with her and another workmate, she turned into a weirdo. A note writing, stuff hiding, constantly moaning weirdo. It's honestly no wonder she's got no pals.

Glad it worked out for you mate.

Sounds very similar to my situation just now, other than how I ended up living with these lassies.

One of them is no bad, generally get on with her. The other one though, **** me man :laugh:

Posts things on facebook every other day about how folk in her flat aren't doing their dishes straight away, how they're using her butter, how they dinnae buy oil when it's their turn on the very precise rota she ever so kindly put on the kitchen wall.

Every day is a total mare living with her, she's a total nutter.

Add into this that she has a long term, long distance boyfriend who she's chatting to every single waking hour. Waltzes in and out of the living room on the phone to him, comes and sits while you're watching telly while skyping him. I even came home one night and found her skyping him from the bath :laugh: :laugh:

Freak.

winningways

Add into this that she has a long term, long distance boyfriend who she's chatting to every single waking hour. Waltzes in and out of the living room on the phone to him, comes and sits while you're watching telly while skyping him. I even came home one night and found her skyping him from the bath :laugh: :laugh:

Freak.

Was there no room in the bath for you then? Was the laptop in the road ?

Pete Seeger

I've had a female flatmate since April. Never had any arguments and we get on pretty well. Nothing sexual has or will happen either and she's tidier than living with a bloke. Marginally.

Gorgie Boys

One of my mates lives with a bird (who he went about with for a while about 8 months back) and decided it was purely a living arrangement. They absolutely HATE each other now.

Pohang Jambo

:cornette:

I don't even want to know how you came across that.

She is a freeaaaak!

She loves a Krispy Kreme she does.

Lived with the bursd for 11 years now, not shagging them after this amount of time is normal.

Getting married in October :(

Because if you're not pumping them, they're a ******* nightmare.

Do you still live with your Mum?

First flat after leaving home was with two birds that I didn't go out with. Knew one from work and she was sound at first but went mental.

One was OK, but the one I knew....

Tight as feck, wanted us to have separate milk so that everyone's went off instead of always having fresh stuff.

Slag. Strange men walking into my room at all hours (that she'd met on the way home - classy) when they mistook my bedroom for the toilet.

Fecked up flights once when we went to mutual flatmate's birthday party in Dublin, then refused to pay me back (she acknowledged a flight change time that was e-mailed to her and didn't tell me). Eventually got it back after about a month after the other flatmate had a go at her about it.

When I finally moved out she ended up staying in the flat a week past move out date, then when she finally did move out she didn't clean her room (I had cleaned the rest of the flat), so we were due to lose almost half of our deposit.

Thankfully they letting agency gave me the whole cheque and said "give her what ever you like". So I took my full half and gave her what was left, leading her to phone me up and call me every name under the sun and telling me I had a legal obligation to give her half.

Told her to feck off and sue me and I've never heard from her since.

Shared a flat in Marchmont with four females in my final year at uni. Everything went well apart from the fact their, ahem, cycles gradually synchronised, a phenomenon I'd never heard of up to that point. Once that kicked in, there was always one week a month where I'd crash at the then-girlfriend's place/mates' flats/anywhere that would have me...

Chris Benoit

Had 3 female flatmates over the years one was one of my best mates was sound never had a fall out in the 3 years in 2 different flats. The other two were a nightmare, first one was a manky bitch who after 6 months of annoying the **** out of us came home one day 2 days before rent was due to say she was moving out the next week and wouldn't be paying the rent. Informed her she would in fact be moving out that day or she'd be picking her stuff up from the garden.

Other one was a nippy bitch, after always doing a group shop she came in and started labelling her own stuff and leaving notes if she thought we'd touched any of her food. Lasted about 3 months then ended up moving in with the burd who's now the wife. Never had an issue with her but then she knows her place.

couldnt share a flat with a women cause as soon as she went out the pant drawer would be getting inspected :arry:

Boaby Ewing

Bitching on social media about your flatmates is such a girly thing to do.

Personally I lived with 3 girls + 1 guy in my last two years at uni with no major drama. Found it much preferable to living in a sausage factory.

Sounds very similar to my situation just now, other than how I ended up living with these lassies.

One of them is no bad, generally get on with her. The other one though, **** me man :laugh:

Posts things on facebook every other day about how folk in her flat aren't doing their dishes straight away, how they're using her butter, how they dinnae buy oil when it's their turn on the very precise rota she ever so kindly put on the kitchen wall.

Freak.

Have shared flats with burds a few times but it's only been an issue if there is more than one of them!

1st flat was sharing with 1 other girl and it was fine, no hassle at all.

Then moved into a room in a flat with a female mate and that was fine whilst the 3rd flatmate was a bloke, he moved out so we advertised on Gumtree and offered the room to an aussie girl, about a month after she moved in it became apparent that the two girls really didn't like each other an the general atmosphere in the flat was terrible. After 4/5 months of my female mate spending most of her time at her girlfriends she moved out. Next into the flat was the aussie girls best mate and the place just turned into a nightmare. The mate was the wierdest person I have ever lived with and she even had her mum move in for 6 weeks ffs!

Now live with 2 other guys and there is no hassle whatsoever!

The Old Tolbooth

couldnt share a flat with a women cause as soon as she went out the pant drawer would be getting inspected :arry:

This girl has been advertising for a flat mate and wants you to call her mate

FatGirl.jpg

Pohang Jambo

Got to get that beak in for a sniff.

:sniff:

FatGirl.jpg

What was your web search for that :lol:

FatGirl.jpg

Thought you did a runner from that bursd in London? Obviously hung aroung to take a snap though....

:tlj:

BoJack Horseman

Have shared flats with burds a few times but it's only been an issue if there is more than one of them!

1st flat was sharing with 1 other girl and it was fine, no hassle at all.

Then moved into a room in a flat with a female mate and that was fine whilst the 3rd flatmate was a bloke, he moved out so we advertised on Gumtree and offered the room to an aussie girl, about a month after she moved in it became apparent that the two girls really didn't like each other an the general atmosphere in the flat was terrible. After 4/5 months of my female mate spending most of her time at her girlfriends she moved out. Next into the flat was the aussie girls best mate and the place just turned into a nightmare. The mate was the wierdest person I have ever lived with and she even had her mum move in for 6 weeks ffs!

Now live with 2 other guys and there is no hassle whatsoever!

That's the reason it was easy. Sex wasn't even on the cards.

That's the reason it was easy. Sex wasn't even on the cards.

It was with all her straight mates that hung around the flat though, for the entire time we shared the flat I didn't even have to leave the flat at the weekend to get laid, just had to wait and see which one of her mates turned up!

The 2 aussies were pretty bad on that front though, in over a year of living together they only once brought round a mate that got drunk enough to end up in my bed!

Chris Benoit

It was with all her straight mates that hung around the flat though, for the entire time we shared the flat I didn't even have to leave the flat at the weekend to get laid, just had to wait and see which one of her mates turned up!

The 2 aussies were pretty bad on that front though, in over a year of living together they only once brought round a mate that got drunk enough to end up in my bed!

Selfish *****

The Old Tolbooth

What was your web search for that :lol:

Trust me, you don't wanna know, when things have been seen they cannot be unseen, she was one of the erm, nicer ones :unsure:

:boak:

Thought you did a runner from that bursd in London? Obviously hung aroung to take a snap though....

:tlj:

You're actually pretty damn close with that :lol:

What the **** is this?

Weird ######.

She has 29 subscribers to her 'channel'.

29 people who probably eat with their feet

:stare:

Had female flatmates for a few years.

Was way better than living with just guys.

None of them were really that bad to live with although a couple of their boyfriends were wanks.

Archived