St Midden not happy with Cup Final Allocation

Bootboy100

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon if they wanted half the Stadium they should have got it, after all we always complain when the old firm get more allocation than us.

Every team no matter who they are should have the choice to take up a half share if they want it, even if they pay for the empty seats because the big crowd is always an advantage

Have we sold our allocation?

There are still seats available but not many sections to sell (barring single ticket seats)... ..... best available on line below

For 2 together in the East stand... Section G7 row L and in the South stand Section I3 row U

So not many areas left to sell out from the original allocation (G7 and G8 as well as I3,I2 and I1... with sections G8 and I3 small areas)

Blackford Hearts

Have we sold our allocation?

I was at Tynecastle today picking up tickets around 2pm today and apparently over 23,000 sold

I was at Tynecastle today picking up tickets around 2pm today and apparently over 23,000 sold

23k isn't bad at all.

Impressive.

Afternoon ladies. The issue of ticket allocation is nothing to do with anything Hearts have done. The issue is with the way the SFL dealt with the situation. We had sold 99% of our 1st and 2nd allocation and were expecting a 3rd allocation for the West stand. Instead, the SFL, in their infinite wisdom, decided to give that allocation to Hearts and then gave us an allocation for the South Stand Upper, which cost ?30 with no concessions for children. So anyone going to our game against Dundee Utd today, expecting to buy their cup final tickets, will find themselves paying a lot more than they expected to pay. it will now be ?60 for a father and son, as opposed to the original ?30. I don't think anyone would be happy if that happened to their club.

Cry me a river. :angry:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I reckon if they wanted half the Stadium they should have got it, after all we always complain when the old firm get more allocation than us.

Every team no matter who they are should have the choice to take up a half share if they want it, even if they pay for the empty seats because the big crowd is always an advantage

Don't be ridiculous, they would never have sold them. Imagine the embarrassment of that on the telly. :lol:

This seems to boil down to the fact the average St Mirren fan cannot afford a ?30 football ticket.

Hard lines.

:smuggy:

You should have made a better fist at life, scaffs.

That's just cruel. :lol:

Clerry Jambo

Really don't understand why they couldn't give them another section of the West stand, looks as though we are still selling tickets for our end and lets be honest, most people will have their tickets who want to go......do we really think we will sell many more?

Was there at half ten getting mine. There was quite a queue. (That's 'queue' not 'que'....)

Really don't understand why they couldn't give them another section of the West stand, looks as though we are still selling tickets for our end and lets be honest, most people will have their tickets who want to go......do we really think we will sell many more?

They were selling at over 500 a day last week so I would say yes.. plenty will have left it late thinking rightly there is no great rush

And after tomorrow you will have the build up to the final so more encouragement to buy.. win tomorrow and a few more will want to attend.

Clerry Jambo

They were selling at over 500 a day last week so I would say yes.. plenty will have left it late thinking rightly there is no great rush

Aye, take yir point, lets just get our end sold out and if we need more fair enough

Does that mean our allocation is about 29k? Nae way we'll sell that, funny as feck tho that it'll cause further paisley tramp seethe

Does that mean our allocation is about 29k? Nae way we'll sell that, funny as feck tho that it'll cause further paisley tramp seethe

Why would Hearts be offered more if we are toiling ??

bang on

apart from paying for unsold tickets give them to other team if they can sell them

Guest Dipped Flake

Was there at half ten getting mine. There was quite a queue. (That's 'queue' not 'que'....)

haha noticed that too,who writes these notices??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think they should just take more seats off them anyway. Start phoning the tramps in their hovels and telling them that due to new laws regarding public decency and an unwillingness to perpetuate the biggest concentration of 'wet cat smell' ever experienced in western civilization, they are not going to be allowed to congregate in large numbers.

**** them. They are a joke club and they should just be pleased to be allowed out their doors. :yucky:

Fermit the Krog

Why would Hearts be offered more if we are toiling ??

Because our opponents are a diddy wee outfit who have no chance of selling any more?

There will be empty seats next week.

I think they should just take more seats off them anyway. Start phoning the tramps in their hovels and telling them that due to new laws regarding public decency and an unwillingness to perpetuate the biggest concentration of 'wet cat smell' ever experienced in western civilization, they are not going to be allowed to congregate in large numbers.

**** them. They are a joke club and they should just be pleased to be allowed out their doors. :yucky:

:rofl:

So all proper st minging fans have their tickets plus 5 more if the fancied it., but we are meant to be upset that some twats who never go any were near st ~~~~~ games have to pay a wee bit more for a final?

I hope the starve to death paying for it.

Tramps deserve no better.

Stink Midden was the first place that I ever visited for away games in the 80s as a kid that the local scalywags offered to 'watch yer motor mister'.

Chris Benoit

Superb :lol:

Shanks said no

13388340.jpegBetter watch out lads, this lot might be at the game.

Is my favourite away pub though

The Alamo, Paisley

Doctor FinnBarr

13388340.jpegBetter watch out lads, this lot might be at the game.

Is my favourite away pub though

The Alamo, Paisley

The Wild West right enough

mahgrassyshoes

To be fair, if it wasn't for the Alamo bar pre-match in paisley I'd probably feel the rage others feel towards St Mirren (was only born in 85!).

That said I'd rather our part timers got tickets than theirs. I'm in the **** 'em camp.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Afternoon ladies. The issue of ticket allocation is nothing to do with anything Hearts have done. The issue is with the way the SFL dealt with the situation. We had sold 99% of our 1st and 2nd allocation and were expecting a 3rd allocation for the West stand. Instead, the SFL, in their infinite wisdom, decided to give that allocation to Hearts and then gave us an allocation for the South Stand Upper, which cost ?30 with no concessions for children. So anyone going to our game against Dundee Utd today, expecting to buy their cup final tickets, will find themselves paying a lot more than they expected to pay. it will now be ?60 for a father and son, as opposed to the original ?30. I don't think anyone would be happy if that happened to their club.

Anyone who hasn't bought their ticket by now can't be that much of a fan-clearly only day trippers and stragglers left

So all proper st minging fans have their tickets plus 5 more if the fancied it., but we are meant to be upset that some twats who never go any were near st ~~~~~ games have to pay a wee bit more for a final?

I hope the starve to death paying for it.

Tramps deserve no better.

what a lovely person

blackandwhitearmy

Not doing yourselves or your club any favours here people.

Karma can be a right bitch. Remember that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep. 1986 and all that.

St mirren have waited 27 years for karma to bite them back, its coming...

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

:sob:

Biffa Bacon

Sure can, like if you lie down and assist a club to win the league, then play the club you cheated in a final some years later?

Just ignore St Mirren. Their relatively new to this Cup final business and should realise Hearts will sell a lot more tickets than they ever will.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A St Midden fan talking about "karma"... Did that honestly just happen? Good ******* lord! :rofl:

27 years on we have a wee chance at a little karma for ourselves.

The only favours your mob have ever done seem to be for the hooped demons, so get your own house in order before coming round here acting the ticket.

I hope we destroy your mob next Sunday, I really do!!!

:keegan:

Fermit the Krog

:rofl:

Says the kiddy on football fan who's club sold their soul.

See when we ream your lot, I'm going to party.

And dance on your ******* grave.

That'll be Karma.

You obviously don't do irony down Paisley way do you?

As for karma, hopefully yours is coming as its long overdue.

blackandwhitearmy

LoL over 25 years later and still blaming everyone except yourselves.

Best of luck for the final anyway, hope we all enjoy an old firm free day at Hampden.

Hearts obvious favourites, but I'm sure we will put up a plucky performance.

Walter Bishop

Karma? This coming from the fan of a club where most of its 1st team lay down and celebrated getting pumped 5-0 by Celtic in 1986???? Source - Your disgusted captain on that day.

Pumping your lot will give me as much pleasure as pumping H1b5 last May!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

LoL over 25 years later and still blaming everyone except yourselves.

Best of luck for the final anyway, hope we all enjoy an old firm free day at Hampden.

Hearts obvious favourites, but I'm sure we will put up a plucky performance.

I've enjoyed lots of Old Firm free days at Hampden. Shame that Celtic reserve's will be present at this one though. wonder if McGarvey will be there? :yucky:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've enjoyed lots of Old Firm free days at Hampden. Shame that Celtic reserve's will be present at this one though. wonder if McGarvey will be there? :yucky:

His wife won't be. She'll have 'work' to do.

I'm not at all surprised as to how bitter the majority of Hearts fans still are. Beat Dundee and the leagues yours, you have absolutely nobody to blame but yourselves. Franky boy scoring in the 87 semi was just ******* hilarious. As was Mehmet in 2010. Remember, hearts dont do beating St.Mirren in the latter stages of cup competitions. Bunch of bottle merchants.

I cannot wait for Sunday, you lot seemed to have developed an arrogance on similar levels to the old firm.

I doubt it, he will be outside the bookies tapping up change for a dug line.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

His wife won't be. She'll have 'work' to do.

Someone needs to keep the verminous dug-eyed scum-bag in Tennants Super I suppose. :(

Archived