St Midden not happy with Cup Final Allocation

Bootboy100

Stewart Gilmour on Twitter saying they are unhappy with the ticket allocation all to be revealed on there official site tomorrow with a statement but there are details on there fans forum I think.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why. There allocation is about 4 times there average attendance. They only brought 4k to the semi.

Fermit the Krog

Stewart Gilmour on Twitter saying they are unhappy with the ticket allocation all to be revealed on there official site tomorrow with a statement but there are details on there fans forum I think.

The SFL obviously feel we have more chance of selling the 3500 tickets initially reserved for St Mirren fans than they do.

Given they were offering 4 per season ticket holder, had them on sale a week earlier than us and have just only reached 14k, I can understand why.

Sergio Garcia

The SFL obviously feel we have more chance of selling the 3500 tickets initially reserved for St Mirren fans than they do.

Given they were offering 4 per season ticket holder, had them on sale a week earlier than us and have just only reached 14k, I can understand why.

Think it was 6 per season ticket holder which makes it even worse. I think they have pretty much reached the amount they will sell, with season ticket holders getting so many there cant be that many day trippers out there to attract for them.

Alwaysinourshadows

St mirren are a diddy club, why do they think they can sell another 3500k? Pricks

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Im sure it was actually 8 per ST, when they went on sale there was a picture of two guys and im almost certain it was 8 each, Jeeze next they will be doing a shitey card display on the day!

THEIR official site.

THEIR allocation.

Please learn to spell, we're not from Glasgow.

heartsfc_fan

Do they not still have about 3,000 of their original allocated batch to sell?!

Moaning for nothing.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

THEIR official site.

THEIR allocation.

Does it really ******* matter :lol:

Fermit the Krog

Apologies.

It was probably the Hibernians in our last cup final offering 4 per season ticket, hence my confusion :laugh:

THEIR official site.

THEIR allocation.

Oi!!

Not every person from Glasgow can't spell, just the Fuds!

Do The Dance

THEIR official site.

THEIR allocation.

His spelling of the word 'there' was quite correct, he simply used the wrong homophone.

Looking forward to seeing what the arsehole says on the matter. Maybe someone should remind him that his nasty little club will get more money when more seats are filled. Who's going to fill them Gilmour? I'll give you a clue... us.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Mate of mine St Mirren fan has been texting me moaning about this

I think it arises from the fact that St Mirren took 10k to final 3 years ago so 14k seems to be their peak they have stalled on this since beginning of the week.. And St Mirren handed back 3,000-4,000 tickets just a few days before that final and Huns didn't have time to sell them, so SFL no doubt trying to make sure they sell and best chance is to give them to Hearts

My pal pointed out that St Mirren fans will be in a small corner of the stadium and when players come out they will be greeted by a sea of maroon and white. He reckons that makes us 1-0 up already but that's the sort of stuff hibs might come out with, and it didn't make any matter when we/st Mirren/Killie/Ross county beat Celtic

Franklin Delano Bluth

Think it was 12 per season ticket holder.

Anyone going to claim 14?

Fermit the Krog

Mate of mine St Mirren fan has been texting me moaning about this

I think it arises from the fact that St Mirren took 10k to final 3 years ago so 14k seems to be their peak they have stalled on this since beginning of the week.. And St Mirren handed back 3,000-4,000 tickets just a few days before that final and Huns didn't have time to sell them, so SFL no doubt trying to make sure they sell and best chance is to give them to Hearts

My pal pointed out that St Mirren fans will be in a small corner of the stadium and when players come out they will be greeted by a sea of maroon and white. He reckons that makes us 1-0 up already but that's the sort of stuff hibs might come out with, and it didn't make any matter when we/st Mirren/Killie/Ross county beat Celtic

Yer mate's a dick.

:smile:

Heard it was 15, that's 1-5. One-FIVE.

I'm not happy that filth lay down in 1986 so pleasing development imo

very much this..

Shitty wee club..feck them

Harry Palmer

St Midden chairman Gilmour blasts Big Bad Hearts/Romanov for stealing their cheap family tickets and leaving the expensive ones behind.

Sickening stuff Hearts, truly sickening. :(

Fourcandles

very much this..

Shitty wee club..feck them

Irrelevant, pointless, nonsense of a club.

Kiss this.

Serj Tankian

Heard it was a row per season ticket

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

St Midden chairman Gilmour blasts Big Bad Hearts/Romanov for stealing their cheap family tickets and leaving the expensive ones behind.

Sickening stuff Hearts, truly sickening. :(

Hearts can hardly be blamed for it anyway its the SFL who took the decision. St Mirren probably agreed to this in the first place ie allocation of 17.5k "depending on sales" ie if St Mirren had reached that limit and we were toiling to shift tickets then it would have been t'other way round

So it's aboot the price of the tickets they were given? Shame for them. Maybe they can console themselves in the knowledge that, for the bit of extra money some of their fans might have to fork out for tickets, their club is being handsomely subsidised by our very large support. Would they have made as much money if they had been playing ICT?

So the onus is on Gilmour to underwrite the additional money that some of their fans will pay for tickets. His club will be getting plenty of Hearts fans' money.

GIRFUY ya hatchet faced, miserable lookin' ****.

Getintaethem

I heard that THEIR season ticket holder got all 14,000 tickets for himself, also heard he's having to offer them with a free bag of smack to get the other residents of paisley to take them.

I read the St Mirren tickets were family at ?20/?10... We got them at ?30... Can't be right... Read it again. Took the family tickets back from St Mirren and gave them ?30 tickets... I'm confused...

Harry Palmer

Hearts can hardly be blamed for it anyway its the SFL who took the decision. St Mirren probably agreed to this in the first place ie allocation of 17.5k "depending on sales" ie if St Mirren had reached that limit and we were toiling to shift tickets then it would have been t'other way round

:)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Let's be honest here... Anything that puts parasitic worms of anguish and irritation up the corn-holes of those verminous shite-hounds is a very good thing. :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I read the St Mirren tickets were family at ?20/?10... We got them at ?30... Can't be right... Read it again. Took the family tickets back from St Mirren and gave them ?30 tickets... I'm confused...

Umm... What?

Franklin Delano Bluth

Saint feckin' Mirren can suck my balls.

Pants Shaton

THEIR official site.

THEIR allocation.

I'd learn to spell OPTIMIST before I start lecturing people on spelling!

They r peeved of that hearts fans will be in beside them in the west stand and hope there wil not be trouble it's on there unoffical website canny sell there tickets sad wee club

Harry Palmer

Vile, shyte, cheating helmets.

You do know that SHITE is allowed and you don't have to substitute the 'i' with a 'y'.

The levels of pedantry no know bounds on this here thread. :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

Heard their entire allocation was stolen by Frank McGarvey who intended selling the lot for 12 bottles of Thunderbird.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Heard their entire allocation was stolen by Frank McGarvey who intended selling the lot for 12 bottles of Thunderbird.

Selling them to Celtic fans no doubt too. :mad:

See next time we play one of the old firm in the semi or final and people moan they get more let's bookmark the "diddy" comments.

We only won 5-1

See next time we play one of the old firm in the semi or final and people moan they get more let's bookmark the "diddy" comments.

Shit rolls down hill, fact of life.

Shit rolls down hill, fact of life.

Never took our support as an arrogant bunch before that's all.

:rofl:

More likely he would stick the lot on a three legged greyhound. :thumbsup:

Archived