St Midden not happy with Cup Final Allocation

Bootboy100

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm not at all surprised as to how bitter the majority of Hearts fans still are. Beat Dundee and the leagues yours, you have absolutely nobody to blame but yourselves. Franky boy scoring in the 87 semi was just ******* hilarious. As was Mehmet in 2010. Remember, hearts dont do beating St.Mirren in the latter stages of cup competitions. Bunch of bottle merchants.

I cannot wait for Sunday, you lot seemed to have developed an arrogance on similar levels to the old firm.

We will see. The luck we have ridden getting into this diddy cup final makes me more confident than the level of performance we've been producing. BTW, didn't we knock you out of the quarters of the Big Cup last year? :verysmug:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Remember, hearts dont do beating St.Mirren in the latter stages of cup competitions. Bunch of bottle merchants.

Funny, we beat you in the QF last year on route to our 3rd Scottish cup in 14 years

You lost to 9 man Rangers and call us bottle merchants :rofl:

I'm not at all surprised as to how bitter the majority of Hearts fans still are. Beat Dundee and the leagues yours, you have absolutely nobody to blame but yourselves. Franky boy scoring in the 87 semi was just ******* hilarious. As was Mehmet in 2010. Remember, hearts dont do beating St.Mirren in the latter stages of cup competitions. Bunch of bottle merchants.

I cannot wait for Sunday, you lot seemed to have developed an arrogance on similar levels to the old firm.

Your time is up on here methinks. Bottle merchants? We have won 3 Scottish Cups since you lot last won it. Lol. Good one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We will see. The luck we have ridden getting into this diddy cup final makes me more confident than the level of performance we've been producing. BTW, didn't we knock you out of the quarters of the Big Cup last year? :verysmug:

I dont consider the quarter-finals as latter stages. :10900:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Your club seized to exist when they celebrated getting stuffed by another team and never ordered an inquiry in to admissions of "never trying a leg" by your own player. To accept that is despicable and makes you just as worthy of contempt.

I wish your zombie ex-club a slow agonising death and if it ever happens in my lifetime, I'll throw a great big ******* party.

To accept cheating is to be complicit.

:yucky:

Surprised they even have broadband in Paisley, Pyongyang is more advanced. :lol:

I didnt join this to do what Ive just done. I genuinely came on to share thoughts with hearts fans. But some of the chat on here has been unbelievable

I didnt join this to do what Ive just done. I genuinely came on to share thoughts with hearts fans. But some of the chat on here has been unbelievable

Bye then...

Geoff Kilpatrick

To our St Bribery interlopers - you should feel flattered that we can't stand you. It must be shite having Morton as a rival.

They are usually the latter stages for your lot. Joke of a club.

your right to be confident,this is probably one of the worst hearts teams for a few years,that said your team looks total pish as well, so should be a fairly even match up on that score.....................

only an idiot would be confident that hearts will defo triumph,but i'm happy that when the boys see the mass ranks of the hearts support they will prevail, after all we have won our last 3 finals, not a bad record for a team of bottlers......................

To our St Bribery interlopers - you should feel flattered that we can't stand you. It must be shite having Morton as a rival.

It is, 5081 days without defeat to Morton, not that we're counting lol...... :crowngrin:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Your own player celebrated getting raped by the club he supports in front of the St Mirren fans and years later admitted in his autobiography that he "never tried a leg". If St Mirren supporters had any decency, they would have hounded the ******* out of their club and ordered an enquiry as to what his comments and behaviour meant.

Bottle Merchants?

Seem to recall beating you lot last year on our way to yet another Scottish Cup.

I also seem to recall you lot falling to 9 man Rangers in the final a few years ago.

Didn't exactly bottle it at any point last year especially when dealing with the Hibs in the final.

Were you not 2-1 up with a man advantage last year at Tynie and you ended up getting beat 5-2??

Think before you post eh?

We'll see who's the bottle merchant on Sunday.

having Hibs cant be much better though

Don't try and be all friendly now after your outburst. :angry:

Your own player celebrated getting raped by the club he supports in front of the St Mirren fans and years later admitted in his autobiography that he "never tried a leg". If St Mirren supporters had any decency, they would have hounded the ******* out of their club and ordered an enquiry as to what his comments and behaviour meant.

Celtic still had their title, and Hearts still lost out. What would an enquiry have done!

Boys, what happened that day was a complete and utter scandal, and there is no st.mirren fan who feels any other way about it. How do you think we felt watching our team roll over, at Home in such a huge game. Outnumbered 10/1 in our own stadium, and that happens. It was a day that was outwith the fans control.

Growing up in Paisley, whereby more supporters leave for ibrox and parkhead on supporters buses every saturday than attend st.mirren park is never easy. And losing that game in the manner we did was almost unbearable, albeit it was far far worse in the away end at dens.

You go on as if we're proud of that day, as if we sing about it etc. We dont, we're as embarrassed about what happened as you lot we're raging!

And its the same story for the dunfermline suppporters and Killie supporters and all other clubs who have been humped in a final day decider.

The Comedian

Why are St Mirren fan's on here? These problems are nothing to do with Hearts. It's not our fault we were given these ticket's and it's not our problem St Mirren are followed by a bunch of pauper's.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Celtic still had their title, and Hearts still lost out. What would an enquiry have done!

Boys, what happened that day was a complete and utter scandal, and there is no st.mirren fan who feels any other way about it. How do you think we felt watching our team roll over, at Home in such a huge game. Outnumbered 10/1 in our own stadium, and that happens. It was a day that was outwith the fans control.

Growing up in Paisley, whereby more supporters leave for ibrox and parkhead on supporters buses every saturday than attend st.mirren park is never easy. And losing that game in the manner we did was almost unbearable, albeit it was far far worse in the away end at dens.

You go on as if we're proud of that day, as if we sing about it etc. We dont, we're as embarrassed about what happened as you lot we're raging!

And its the same story for the dunfermline suppporters and Killie supporters and all other clubs who have been humped in a final day decider.

An enquiry and an apology would have separated the decent players and supporters from the cheats. McGarvey should have been hounded (no pun intended) out of the club.

Have you got a split personality?

One minute you are giving it "nobody to blame but yourselves", the next you practically admit lying down to Septic. :unsure::blink:

yep, which is why i wont slag you off regardless of your earlier post, any fan of killie,st mirren,motherwell etc,deserves respect for following their local team and not the bigot brothers imho,

Why are St Mirren fan's on here? These problems are nothing to do with Hearts. It's not our fault we were given these ticket's and it's not our problem St Mirren are followed by a bunch of pauper's.

This.

Have you got a split personality?

One minute you are giving it "nobody to blame but yourselves", the next you practically admit lying down to Septic. :unsure::blink:

My obvious point was, surely if you want to be champions you can earn a point away to dundee. Ergo, blaming yourselves.

Geoff Kilpatrick

My obvious point was, surely if you want to be champions you can earn a point away to dundee. Ergo, blaming yourselves.

We would have done had a blatant penalty been given early on but that's another story.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about supporting Celtic reserves.

Hackney Hearts

Have you heard the term 'sporting integrity' being bandied about recently?

It would have earned St Mirren some self-respect. And a tiny bit of respect from Hearts fans.

We would have done had a blatant penalty been given early on but that's another story.

aaarrgghhhh!!!

Can we stop talking about THAT game

FFS

:veryangry::smash:

If what the Buddies fans says is true then St Mirren just need to admit that; issue an aplogy and then we can all move on. Then those who were of a certain persuassion on that day can take their chances in the media spotlight. Hearts blew it at Dens we played for a draw and had loads of issues on the day, the Hearts supporting ref being one of them.

But lets be clear, nobody expected Celtic to win by that amount of goals, and a fully focused fully functional St Mirren team would have made that impossible.

Heard it was a row per season ticket

I heard, first season ticket holder to turn up got all 14,000 plus a blow job from the burd in the ticket office

Did they honestly turn up here to talk about bloody karma?

Gobsmacked isn't even the word. Unreal. :laugh:

On a related note, has there been any further news about the ticket thing they announced last week?

Have we actually started selling these tickets yet?

Dagger Is Back

You must be pig sick at getting regularly put out in the early rounds of various cups then.

Dagger Is Back

yep, which is why i wont slag you off regardless of your earlier post, any fan of killie,st mirren,motherwell etc,deserves respect for following their local team and not the bigot brothers imho,

Hard to disagree with this.Can't be easy sticking with your local team when all around you embrace the OF. Just a shame that in this case, they follow a team that they know lay down.

Serj Tankian

I heard, first season ticket holder to turn up got all 14,000 plus a blow job from the burd in the ticket office

Frank McGarveys wife is doing favours for those who buy a ticket

Templeton Peck

I heard, first season ticket holder to turn up got all 14,000 plus a blow job from Frank McGarveys wife in the ticket office

FTFY

St Bribery fans noising things up on here just like Auchenleck Fannyshangle fans did before last seasons cup tie.

:facepalm:

You're insignificant.

Bye.

St Bribery fans noising things up on here just like Auchenleck Fannyshangle fans did before last seasons cup tie.

:facepalm:

You're insignificant.

Bye.

:laugh:

shaun.lawson

I believe I may have posted this before, but:

FAO St Mirren FC

1. **** off

2. **** off even further

3. **** off so far over the horizon we can no longer even see you thank you very much good riddance.

McGarvey should have been hounded (no pug intended) out of the club.

FTFY

I believe I may have posted this before, but:

FAO St Mirren FC

1. **** off

2. **** off even further

3. **** off so far over the horizon we can no longer even see you thank you very much good riddance.

Your most eloquent post ever! :thumbsup:

A thing of beauty :-)

indianajones

Has this scaffy wee dick been emptied yet?

Stop choring your neighbours internet and away back to robbing from pound stores. Cannot wait to see you, your team and the rest of your fans greeting faces on Sunday.

Gregory House M.D.

If there's more cringeworthy patter than blaming St. Mirren for Hearts losing 2-0 to Dundee I'm yet to see it. Give it a ******* rest. It was 27 ******* years ago. St. Mirren could've lubed up and been walloped by forty but it doesn't change the fact it was our own fault.

If there's more cringeworthy patter than blaming St. Mirren for Hearts losing 2-0 to Dundee I'm yet to see it. Give it a ******* rest. It was 27 ******* years ago. St. Mirren could've lubed up and been walloped by forty but it doesn't change the fact it was our own fault.

Have to agree. We were on a 31 match unbeaten run and only required a point which we should have been more than capable of achieving. The game at love street should never have mattered.

Gregory House M.D.

Hearts got beat, so it's cool to cheat.

I have no problem with people calling them out for that. It's people that appear to wholly blame St. Mirren.

Archived