The official Hearts v Murderwell matchday fred

Marvin

This is a must win, Murry and Locke setting up the team today. So with renewed faith and confidence I am going for 2 - 0 Wilson and Ngoo to score.

Agreed, the team will feel better going out today, but make no mistake its still going to be a tough one, I fancy 2-1 with Ngoo

getting both, Higdon to get their (hopefully) only one, he's a real danger and it wont be easy marking him for 90 minutes.

I'm going with a 2-1 hearts. I really think now that the plumber is gone we will actually be a bit more confident and attack. Or I could be wrong and we get pumped.

I think this game has come a bit too soon. The team wont have got rid of the 'McGlynn factor' yet. Will take a while but I am confident we will move on from him.

Hearts 1 Miotherwell 2

Come on Hearts!!!!!!

I think this game has come a bit too soon. The team wont have got rid of the 'McGlynn factor' yet. Will take a while but I am confident we will move on from him.

Hearts 1 Miotherwell 2

Come on Hearts!!!!!!

Still seething - its ok I8 he's (McGlynn) gone now. :wink:

Still seething - its ok I8 he's (McGlynn) gone now. :wink:

To be fair Pinhead that was probably the most positive matchday thread post i've done in a year.

To be fair Pinhead that was probably the most positive matchday thread post i've done in a year.

:rofl: yeah probably, at least I started the matchday thread on the correct day this time :thumbsup:

:lol: I was just thinking the same

Give it time then you'll be back to normal

:lol: I was just thinking the same

Give it time then you'll be back to normal

I am guessing at around 5pm

wishawjambo

il be through for this game im from wishaw though so not looking forward to the train journey with the murderwell fans

Not confident, reckon 2 early motherwell goals will set us back and we won't get back on level terms.

1-2

narrow 1-0 to oor boys, stevenson,i think he will well up for it, eh-um hope he's playing. :11200:

Kirky Jambo

Zal usually does a job on Higdon, need a big performance from Webster. Fancy us to win though

Think we might win, though we'll need a decision to score first- Stevenson penalty- and then see what happens. Locke will have to go for broke if he wants the job, so maybe a surprise 3-1 win. Too confident? Thought so.

1-0 Walker.

This.

Walker is desperate for a another goal. Shoots as soon he gets a chance (not always a good thing).

Say What Again

Team

Been told it's

McDonald

McGowan Wilson Webster McHattie

Stevo Taouil Tapping Walker

Sutton Ngoo

Team

Been told it's

McDonald

Sutton Ngoo

No Holt? Interesting

Nah, 16.45 :laugh:

As soon as Motherwell score. I'm such a bad fan lol. I tend to leave the second we go one down. I think it's becuase I live right next to the stadium and I just nip back home.

Sierra Delta

Hoping for an improved performance but I think Motherwell will have just a bit too much for us today.

Higdon's always a bit of a handful so if we're going to get anything from the game then we need to find a way if dealing with him.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I'll go for Motherwell 2-1.

Say What Again

No Holt? Interesting

That's what I thought.

That's if that is the line up, of course.

No Holt? Interesting

Surely Holt wouldn't of been dropped... Especially for fecking Taouil.

Harry Palmer

Open All Arseholes if you want radio commentary and you can look for it yourself, it's not hard to find.

Have a nice day. :)

The White Cockade

We won't turn into world beaters overnight

2-0 Well

but fingers crossed we play a hell of lot better

Taouil? Sutton? :vrface:

In time you will learn that these are good players for us. Both were brilliant in the 3-1 win at ER.

In time you will learn that these are good players for us. Both were brilliant in the 3-1 win at ER.

Im sure they have it in them, this is a chance for them both to step up

Geoff Kilpatrick

I await Taouil making a pass along the ground and Sutton actually making a run into a channel. First time for everything.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Elsewhere, Rangers 0-1 East Stirling :jjyay:

Is our friend 54 RIP still on?

Team

Been told it's

McDonald

Sutton Ngoo

Heard this as well. Need a bit experience in there and time for Taouil and Sutton to step up.

The_razors_edge

In time?? That's a good one. How much longer than 18 months do these impostors need to prove they are good players? Both should be emptied pronto

Team

Been told it's

McDonald

Sutton Ngoo

Would be a shame for Holt, but that's not the worst team we could field, that's for sure.

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

That game was over a year ago!

Archived