Mike Hunt

This guy is a freakin goal machine! What a piece of business even if only till the season ends, after watching him today im convinced he will go on to very big things.

He fits our team and our club like a silk glove, big, strong, works hard, never gives up, an eye for goal and the talent to strike on target almost every time.

The other youngsters breaking through now have a seriously talented talisman to gauge themselves against, work with and learn from and id bet by the time the season ends like most who play for HMFC he will have made many friends and bonded with the club and players so much so he might even ask to stay a while longer!

After he scored today you could clearly see he already has the Hearts mentality and the will to fight on to win no matter what the situation at the time, he has bags of confidence in his own ability and rightly so the 2 shots that hit the bar were different class.

Ive not been much of a Mcglynn fan but the work involved to bring him here has to be highly commended, zero money and still signs a star in the making.

Michael Ngoo will score 15+ goals for us in half a season if he stays fit, mark my words!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snake Plissken

He nearly scored two goals out of nothing and then took his goal beautifully, capable of scoring every time he takes the field.

I'd love the big chap to stay but fear we'll only get half a season out of him. I hope he goes back down South with a winner's medal in his back pocket and some good memories.

I just hope he stays fit for the final and gets some more goals then. I wouldn't mind seeing him stick a few past the wee team in a few weeks as well.

Ngoooooooooooo!!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He nearly scored two goals out of nothing and then took his goal beautifully, capable of scoring every time he takes the field.

I'd love the big chap to stay but fear we'll only get half a season out of him. I hope he goes back down South with a winner's medal in his back pocket and some good memories.

That'll be how it goes I'm afraid. Clearly a Premiership player playing at a lower level.

Delighted with his start here, hope he can win himself a cup and then go back to Liverpool and break into the first team. If he can't then he should have a good chance at a side like Fulham.

Horrible feeling timothy will be keeping tabs though.

That'll be how it goes I'm afraid. Clearly a Premiership player playing at a lower level.

Delighted with his start here, hope he can win himself a cup and then go back to Liverpool and break into the first team. If he can't then he should have a good chance at a side like Fulham.

Horrible feeling timothy will be keeping tabs though.

timothy cannot afford Michael Ngoo, Hearts will be the making of the lad and he will go on to far far bigger things

Francis Albert

This guy is a freakin goal machine! What a piece of business even if only till the season ends, after watching him today im convinced he will go on to very big things.

He fits our team and our club like a silk glove, big, strong, works hard, never gives up, an eye for goal and the talent to strike on target almost every time.

The other youngsters breaking through now have a seriously talented talisman to gauge themselves against, work with and learn from and id bet by the time the season ends like most who play for HMFC he will have made many friends and bonded with the club and players so much so he might even ask to stay a while longer!

After he scored today you could clearly see he already has the Hearts mentality and the will to fight on to win no matter what the situation at the time, he has bags of confidence in his own ability and rightly so the 2 shots that hit the bar were different class.

Ive not been much of a Mcglynn fan but the work involved to bring him here has to be highly commended, zero money and still signs a star in the making.

Michael Ngoo will score 15+ goals for us in half a season if he stays fit, mark my words!

Doesn't count. He wears specs and he's bald.

Doesn't count. He wears specs and he's bald.

arts-graphics-2007_1181314a.jpg

gregg%20wallace.jpg

christoph-waltz-glasses-bald.jpeg

samuel-l-jackson-picture-1.jpg

Bald-Man.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

He was fabulous today, the lad is a special talent and although he can look cumbersome at times due to his height, he's got ability far beyond any player I've seen up front at Hearts since John Robertson!

If that net wasn't there, that would have drilled through the stand and would be somewhere in orbit right now.

What a hit!!

Gregory House M.D.

Probably the best instinctive finisher I've seen at the club. We've had a few forwards in my time who were brilliant in their own way like Janny, Bednar, Fuller, Velicka etc. but this lad looks like he'll score or hit the target every time the ball falls near him. He looks absolutely deadly. If Liverpool don't want to extend his contract then I'd happily cull an extra senior player to get him in. If they do extend his deal then we can only hope that he wants to come back and Liverpool would be fine with him returning.

If we had him since the start of the season I truly believe that we'd be absolutely cruising 2nd place right now. Games at the start of the season like ICT & Dundee at home would've been brushed aside. Hibs would've been blitzed at Tynecastle and in the cup.

Really, really hope the big man can stay in any capacity next season. A real gem.

Anyone at the game see the incident when utd had a throw in but Dillon and Watson stood yapping on the touch line rather than get the ball. So big mike had to get it and as he kicked it Dillon moved out the way resulting in a Hearts fan getting hit or just missing them? Pretty cowardly from Dillon especially as he seemed to start mouthing off at the big yin after it. Not sure if the fan was hit or not

I just had a Hibs fan at my work tell me he doesnt think he looks that good and he only has strength.Oh is he in for a shock when we play them next month.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Chad Sexington

I just had a Hibs fan at my work tell me he doesnt think he looks that good and he only has strength.Oh is he in for a shock when we play them next month.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I cant wait to watch the big man run these c**** ragged.

:jjyay:

Gregory House M.D.

Can we really afford to deploy Ngoo against those thugs a week prior to the final? Especially that McPake cretin and his lunging legbreakers?

I'd leave him on the bench TBH.

I already fear for us without him next season.

As I have always said you need a very particular type of striker to make 4-5-1 work to any extent.

Ngoo is special and he fits in with our youngsters perfectly.

Probably the best instinctive finisher I've seen at the club. We've had a few forwards in my time who were brilliant in their own way like Janny, Bednar, Fuller, Velicka etc. but this lad looks like he'll score or hit the target every time the ball falls near him. He looks absolutely deadly. If Liverpool don't want to extend his contract then I'd happily cull an extra senior player to get him in. If they do extend his deal then we can only hope that he wants to come back and Liverpool would be fine with him returning.

If we had him since the start of the season I truly believe that we'd be absolutely cruising 2nd place right now. Games at the start of the season like ICT & Dundee at home would've been brushed aside. Hibs would've been blitzed at Tynecastle and in the cup.

Really, really hope the big man can stay in any capacity next season. A real gem.

Not bad for someone unsuited to SPL football.

He was fabulous today, the lad is a special talent and although he can look cumbersome at times due to his height, he's got ability far beyond any player I've seen up front at Hearts since John Robertson!

Woah there!!!! :laugh:

Gregory House M.D.

Not bad for someone unsuited to SPL football.

Still, at least you're not taking my comment completely out of context.

The Liverpool fans said (Before I had actually seen him play) that he was poor in the air and was more of a technical player who was like Bambi on ice. I can't remember what he originally said about the physical aspect but it didn't sound good to have a 6ft 5 striker who's weakness is heading in this league of cloggers and hatchetmen.

He sounded unsuited to the Scottish game from a description. He plays nothing like said description outwith being a bit unorthodox and a tad weak in the air.

schhhhhhh,

tartofmidlothian

I already fear for us without him next season.

As I have always said you need a very particular type of striker to make 4-5-1 work to any extent.

Ngoo is special and he fits in with our youngsters perfectly.

We found him. We found Beattie last season. I suspect with even a modest wage to offer Murray can do the same again. He'll be scouting right now.

I suspect the LC final will be a tale of two strikers - Ngoo and Goncalvez - and only one will do the business. I think/hope I know who.

Still, at least you're not taking my comment completely out of context.

The Liverpool fans said (Before I had actually seen him play) that he was poor in the air and was more of a technical player who was like Bambi on ice. I can't remember what he originally said about the physical aspect but it didn't sound good to have a 6ft 5 striker who's weakness is heading in this league of cloggers and hatchetmen.

He sounded unsuited to the Scottish game from a description. He plays nothing like said description outwith being a bit unorthodox and a tad weak in the air.

I am just glad he isn't unsuited to SPL football.

someone is due a tonkin' from Hearts this season (hope it's h1b5) and with big Ngoo we have a player that fits in with the rest of the young uns and can deliver, as an aside i was mightily impressed with his attitude in the game yesterday.

Gene Parmesan

Boy is going back south with at least 10 goals IMO.

It's a great deal for us. We get him til summer then we know exactly the type of striker we need to make the formation work. We must find a Diet Ngoo.

jamboinglasgow

Boy is going back south with at least 10 goals IMO.

It's a great deal for us. We get him til summer then we know exactly the type of striker we need to make the formation work. We must find a Diet Ngoo.

Thats the crucial thing, we spend now till the start of next season finding another player who matches that role, powerful, mobile, technical and able to finish. Ever we sign on a free or take another loan player.

So Make Some Noise..

It's up to us to help him fall in love with our club to ease the process of a season long loan spell next year!

Diadora Van Basten

Tin hat on but I would like to see him playing beside Sutton.

I believe that Sutton would be able to get more of the ball to Ngoo and he looks brilliant if we can get the ball to him.

Diadora Van Basten

Also it was good to hear in Danny Wilson's half time interview that Ngoo is loving it at Hearts (can't remember his exact words).

Would cum in my pants if we can tempt him to stay longer but what he needs to improve as a player is a loan at a bigger side in a better quality of league. Absolute coup that we managed to get him so let's just enjoy it while it lasts.

Would have been good if he was a year or 2 younger but approaching 21, he doesn't have stacks of time to really prove himself at a club like Liverpool.

Don't have any affection for Liverpool in the slightest but I will gladly cheer any goal that the big man scores for the reds.

At last we have a guy with variety to his game.....he can link play but also take on players and create for himself....but I can't help feel he is still too isolated at times.

At last we have a guy with variety to his game.....he can link play but also take on players and create for himself....but I can't help feel he is still too isolated at times.

if Barr can get back in the team him and tapping would allow holt and wingers to focus more on attack

He's started really well. If he can keep it up, put himself in the shop window and help us to a trophy we'll all have done great out of the loan deal.

Can't see him holding down an EPL place but I think he'd be good for a Championship side.

Would like him to stay, but we are rather rooked so won't get my hopes up.

He's started really well. If he can keep it up, put himself in the shop window and help us to a trophy we'll all have done great out of the loan deal.

Can't see him holding down an EPL place but I think he'd be good for a Championship side.

Would like him to stay, but we are rather rooked so won't get my hopes up.

There are more than six clubs in the EPL.

There are more than six clubs in the EPL.

The lower EPL sides have international strikers through their ranks.

So long as he keeps up his good start for us I'll be happy.

Thats the crucial thing, we spend now till the start of next season finding another player who matches that role, powerful, mobile, technical and able to finish. Ever we sign on a free or take another loan player.

:rofl:

Aye, because they are ten a penny with our budget.

The People's Chimp

If his first strike had gone in it would have been goal of the season. And if the other had gone in it would have been a sublime hat trick. The boy is seriously good.

So I suppose it depends on how much he enjoys life at hearts and if he's prepared to take a lower wage. Think if he keeps his performances up like he has done, he will prob get snapped up by I e of the championship sides.

I was standing outside the Caley Sample Room last night and he pulled up in his SUV asking for directions! Couldn't believe it when it turned out to be the legend that is Michael Ngoo! I've instructed him to score a couple in the cup final so he better make good on his word!

Archived