• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye, Harry’s like Burger King.

The home of the whopper.

More like a quarter pounder with cheese apparently.

40 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Gritter just past the house, strange one, must be lost:huh2:

Like the Hibs defence tonight hopefully :wink:

I've took to boy to soft play with the grandparents (I need help due to hernia), mainly so the Mrs can prep for a job interview. 

I say grandparents but her dippy dad refused to come so instead of having the wee guy under her feet she's got him to look after :smiliz46:

5 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I've took to boy to soft play with the grandparents (I need help due to hernia), mainly so the Mrs can prep for a job interview. 

I say grandparents but her dippy dad refused to come so instead of having the wee guy under her feet she's got him to look after :smiliz46:

How much longer you having to put up with them?

Only started a new job couple of weeks ago and already had to phone in sick. 

Didnt feel great at the hibs game but managed to see that out. Wish I didn’t bother going now.

Aint gonna look good

:muggy: 

2 hours ago, Chaps said:

Only started a new job couple of weeks ago and already had to phone in sick. 

Didnt feel great at the hibs game but managed to see that out. Wish I didn’t bother going now.

Aint gonna look good

:muggy: 

Your ailment is genuine right? If your complaint is viral, you're eliminating the chance of spreading whatever you've contracted to fellow employees, this makes you considerate & responsible.

Get well soon!

There's been a letter for me at the doctor's surgery since the 18th and they never thought it was a good idea tell me because I'm just going to magically get an appointment with a consultant without it. Arsebiscuits!

3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

There's been a letter for me at the doctor's surgery since the 18th and they never thought it was a good idea tell me because I'm just going to magically get an appointment with a consultant without it. Arsebiscuits!

There's been a letter sitting in my surgery since the 18th for a patient for the STI clinic. I find the idea he's riddled quite amusing as he deserves it.

I really should contact him though before he gives it to his kids

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

There's been a letter sitting in my surgery since the 18th for a patient for the STI clinic. I find the idea he's riddled quite amusing as he deserves it.

I really should contact him though before he gives it to his kids

He deserves it for keeping you as his doc

PDC darts fans singing the same old predictable songs and tunes over and over and over and over again.

"Boring, boring tables."?

Indeed :yawn: .

Putting a phone/tablet/ electronic device on charge for someone who’se device also uses same charger to unplug my phone and put theirs on charge, to then come back x amount of time later and unplug their phone, But not replugging my phone.

i come back to anphone that should be there or there about a 100% charged to only be 37% and the charger cable just sitting idly by. Selfish behaviour

14 hours ago, BM1874 said:

Putting a phone/tablet/ electronic device on charge for someone who’se device also uses same charger to unplug my phone and put theirs on charge, to then come back x amount of time later and unplug their phone, But not replugging my phone.

i come back to anphone that should be there or there about a 100% charged to only be 37% and the charger cable just sitting idly by. Selfish behaviour

Being asked what percentage I'm on

Absolute character assassination being lumped in with twats who make other people stop charging because they can't go under 60%

1 hour ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

3 couples succumbed to the flu virus, Hogmanay party decimated. All have prepared delicious food.

Arsehole of an illness!

I was supposed to go to my friends, she’s come down with the flu, now I’m just staying at home. I’ll likely be sleeping by midnight.

9 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

I was supposed to go to my friends, she’s come down with the flu, now I’m just staying at home. I’ll likely be sleeping by midnight.

Faither, Brother-in-law and two of my hillwalking pals all doon wi the dreaded lurgy. We're still havin' a wee new years day bash tomorrow but our usual Ne'erday hill trip is reduced to a low level walk for the benefit of one of the guys who's recovering. Forecast's a bit sh1te anyway.  I always enjoy our Ne'erday hill trip. It's usually followed by a return to one of the groups houses where we eat loads of good food, drink lots of malt and have a great wee musical jam. Think it'll be a bit subdued this year.

53 minutes ago, Tazio said:

People saying Happy New Year before the bells. 

It's like people need to be first. 'Happy New year when it comes'. Noooo, wait until it's arrived.

Edited by Sooperstar

46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hibs fans posting on a Hearts fansite.

:wtf: 

Its the spelling that troubles them Morgan, they start off with the correct first letter then it all gets too confusing for them, like my Mum used to say "don't mock the afflicted"! 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Its the spelling that troubles them Morgan, they start off with the correct first letter then it all gets too confusing for them, like my Mum used to say "don't mock the afflicted"! 

Spot on Dawn.

My mum said that as well by the way!

Happy New Year to you.

39 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Spot on Dawn.

My mum said that as well by the way!

Happy New Year to you.

And to you, all the very best. 

Never really agreed with the banning of fireworks until last night. Arseholes letting them off a few metres from my back garden. Told him to take them into a field and got offered a square go.

My wee dug was terrified. Running up & down the stairs & literally pissing himself in fear. 

Aye, fireworks :seething:

Having to scan your boarding card when in a shop at the airport is a massive seethe of mine. Airport security and queueing for the flight are also tortuous.

4 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Having to scan your boarding card when in a shop at the airport is a massive seethe of mine. Airport security and queueing for the flight are also tortuous.

Glad you mentioned airports.

Some people who work on security at Edinburgh airport calling everyone (male and female, young and old) 'guys' is a disgrace. Some of these specimens can barely speak proper English either.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Glad you mentioned airports.

Some people who work on security at Edinburgh airport calling everyone (male and female, young and old) 'guys' is a disgrace. Some of these specimens can barely speak proper English either.

Is "guys" not an acceptable term for people in general!?

Just now, Jambos_1874 said:

Is "guys" not an acceptable term for people in general!?

I don't think it's acceptable at all.

Regardless of gender it is unprofessional and borderline derogatory.

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I don't think it's acceptable at all.

Regardless of gender it is unprofessional and borderline derogatory.

Fair enough if that's your view but I don't have a problem with it at all. In fact. it's not something I've even noticed.