The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

55 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

People who don't close their mouth when they eat, creating one of the most minging noises I can think of. Some decorum doesn't go a miss. 

As a result, no longer eat in public or even sit in my works staff room. If I do, it's headphones in and all the way up

Guy in my work has every annoying human in office habit in the world and this is one of them. That along with having to listen to him suck off every one of his fingers after munching crisps (CRISPS) at his desk means I'm no longer there when he's eating. 

Tea/coffee/soup slurping is another one but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't do it. It's probably the worst noise a person can make and every ***** does it. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Guy in my work has every annoying human in office habit in the world and this is one of them. That along with having to listen to him suck off every one of his fingers after munching crisps (CRISPS) at his desk means I'm no longer there when he's eating. 

Tea/coffee/soup slurping is another one but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't do it. It's probably the worst noise a person can make and every ***** does it. 

You know, you would have to be a black hearted ******* not to appreciate you garroting him at his desk.  

12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

You know, you would have to be a black hearted ******* not to appreciate you garroting him at his desk.  

He doesn't deserve that.

Needs something worse, drowning maybe. 

22 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Someone I work with does the soup thing, he never actually puts the spoon in his mouth, just in front of it and sucks the soup off it. People have actually lost the plot and shouted at him to stop it, which lasts until the next day when he does it again. It's utterly disgusting.

40 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Slurping is a massive hate of mine. I feel the rage building as soon as someone does it. I can bite my tongue if it’s a child but if an adult does it :raging:

Total arse goblins who text whilst walking down the street and walk into you - then look at you as if it was your fault!

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Colleagues speaking to me about work at lunch time, when I'm sitting in the corner of the kitchen with a paper held in front of my face.

Салатные палочки
29 minutes ago, Hartleys_Jam_Tart said:

Colleagues speaking to me about work at lunch time, when I'm sitting in the corner of the kitchen with a paper held in front of my face.

I bet they started the conversation with "are you on your lunch?"

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Total arse goblins who text whilst walking down the street and walk into you - then look at you as if it was your fault!

I actually make a point of letting these knobrockets walk into me and then give them the look.

rs_343x194-140110112309-tumblr_inline_mq

Hartleys_Jam_Tart
58 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Spot on. I'm quite selfish with my lunch breaks and don't want to speak to anyone anyway, never mind about work.

3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Yep.

Just go toe to toe and chest to chest with these teapots.

6 minutes ago, Hartleys_Jam_Tart said:

Spot on. I'm quite selfish with my lunch breaks and don't want to speak to anyone anyway, never mind about work.

I’m the exact same! Plan breaks so that it’s when there is no-one else on one and in good time before someone is due to start.

a security guard covering for the day turned up 45 minutes early yesterday and then tried to tap to me about the store, gave up and just walked out. 

Break is a break from work leave me alone 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Aye, it’s like ‘no, I’m wrapping a paper round my face and eating a sandwich cos I’m on the photocopier’.

4 hours ago, Sarah O said:

I posted this same seethe about a year or so ago. Some daft cow just about walked me into the path of an oncoming bus then gave me an evil look like it was my fault.

In restaurants.

Folk taking a picture of their food and sending it off to wherever.

As the food gets cold.

In fact, a whole restaurant etiquette seethe from me - photos of food, children running amok, folk just eating with a fork, toothpicks, loudness, drunkenness....

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Hartleys_Jam_Tart said:

I'm the same I've started sitting in groupwork room that hardly gets used myself to get peace. 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Aye, it’s like ‘no, I’m wrapping a paper round my face and eating a sandwich cos I’m on the photocopier’.

The worst part is if you say yes, they continue to ask you a question anyway. 

Conversely a staff canteen full of people checking their social media status whilst shovelling  food into their mouths without looking at the plate or fork do my head in. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Office milk thieves.

Even worse. I used to work with two guys and one would always lick the drops of milk off the tetra pack container after putting milk into his coffee.

It did not particularly bother me since I take my coffee black.  The other guy started to bring in his own powdered milk to avoid sharing the fresh milk.

The powdered milk guy loathed the other bloke anyway - which was pretty funny as the milk-licker was the office boss.  

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Folk taking a picture of their food and sending it off to wherever.

As the food gets cold.

Oh aye Morgan, I'm sure that eight seconds spent snapping a photo will make all the difference :lol:

Edited by Justin Z

4 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Even worse. I used to work with two guys and one would always lick the drops of milk off the tetra pack container after putting milk into his coffee.

It did not particularly bother me since I take my coffee black.  The other guy started to bring in his own powdered milk to avoid sharing the fresh milk.

The powdered milk guy loathed the other bloke anyway - which was pretty funny as the milk-licker was the office boss.  

:boak:

56 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Oh aye Morgan, I'm sure that eight seconds spent snapping a photo will make all the difference :lol:

:lol:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart
16 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's usually my manager, so I don't really have an option. Yesterday she actually said 'what an unsociable kitchen' then spoke to me about work.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. No excuse nowadays. Put them on an island.

One got on my bus, earlier, stunk the place out. She wasn't anywhere near me either. She had a face like Joe bugner, too. 

Салатные палочки

Our office in my building is a small one, only me and two other staff.  Our big boss brought us a tray of Krispy Kreme doughnuts yesterday,  a mixture of ones.  I took one of the plain ones yesterday as I didn't want to be the greedy ******* heading straight for the chocolate ones.  At  the end of the day there was ten left in the box, I said to the other two, listen you might as well take a couple of them home with you tonight.  I made a coffee this morning and thought, I'll have one of they fancy ones this morning since I didn't have one yesterday.  Opened the box and whats left?  A plain one and a jam one.  I said where did the rest of them go?  Oh we took them home.  What the **** man there was ten in there yesterday, and you have taken all the fancy ones.  Greedy *******s took four each.  Out of sheer decency if someone had said, take a couple of them home I would have taken at most two.  

Our office in my building is a small one, only me and two other staff.  Our big boss brought us a tray of Krispy Kreme doughnuts yesterday,  a mixture of ones.  I took one of the plain ones yesterday as I didn't want to be the greedy ******* heading straight for the chocolate ones.  At  the end of the day there was ten left in the box, I said to the other two, listen you might as well take a couple of them home with you tonight.  I made a coffee this morning and thought, I'll have one of they fancy ones this morning since I didn't have one yesterday.  Opened the box and whats left?  A plain one and a jam one.  I said where did the rest of them go?  Oh we took them home.  What the **** man there was ten in there yesterday, and you have taken all the fancy ones.  Greedy *******s took four each.  Out of sheer decency if someone had said, take a couple of them home I would have taken at most two.  

You sound like my dad when I was a bairn. He used to cry when folk ate things that were in the fridge. Mibbes you should've told them to take two each and leave the best ones for you instead? It probably wouldn't be advisable to keep the ones with cream until the next day unless they were in a fridge.

Get right in there next time and eat the ones you want. You wouldn't go out and try to pull ugly bursds in an effort to leave the good looking ones for others would you?

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

You sound like my dad when I was a bairn. He used to cry when folk ate things that were in the fridge. Mibbes you should've told them to take two each and leave the best ones for you instead? It probably wouldn't be advisable to keep the ones with cream until the next day unless they were in a fridge.

Get right in there next time and eat the ones you want. You wouldn't go out and try to pull ugly bursds in an effort to leave the good looking ones for others would you?

:muggy:

Seriously, would you have taken four?  

11 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Nah, that's ****ing shite behaviour like.  If there are 3 of you in the office, and there are 10 donuts, common sense dictates that you get 3 each, and there's one left over for whoever claims it first in the morning.

Lesson learned though.  You work with selfish arseholes, so it's time to start being one yourself.

18 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Of course no, but you're forgetting that meany people lack basic courtesy and common sense. I'm assuming they've took your offering and assumed you don't want any and that they'd be ruined by the morning. Therefore it made sense to fill their boots and add to the diabetes problem in their families. 

If you'd said "maybe we should take them home" it would be a wee bit different.

Edited by IronJambo

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I'm seething today about people in my office showing off by working. It's the last day before Christmas ffs, a time to p1ss about, eat cake, listen to music and leave early.

Rage.

I'm seething cos today was the first of 11 days off but I got wakened up by the phone and have to work because some lazy *******s haven't bothered their collective arse for a week and because management couldn't see trouble coming till its hit them between the eyes. 

Normally I just say No, curse my sleepy morning willingness to help

9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

One worth repeating - smokers. The smelliest creatures on the planet. 

Agreed Joey.

The worst thing ever.

Selfishness doesn't come close to describing these people.

12 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

One worth repeating - smokers. The smelliest creatures on the planet. 

Mongrel people.

29 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Mongrel people.

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Absolute middens. 

Saw a cow today in Stenhouse smoking while pushing a pram. She got on a bus. Where did the fag end go ? 

On the pavement. That's where. 

Mongrels and middens.

The summary right there.

:thumbsup:

King Of The Cat Cafe
8 hours ago, Hartleys_Jam_Tart said:

I'm seething today about people in my office showing off by working. It's the last day before Christmas ffs, a time to p1ss about, eat cake, listen to music and leave early.

Rage.

My rage is all the council and other public sector workers who closed up at lunch time today and took off early -  on the money I am paying them :(:(

Just finished work for Christmas yesterday and I wake up choked full of the cold. Bloody nightmare, it's that bad I need to wrap up extra warm when going out for a smoke.

13 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

My rage is all the council and other public sector workers who closed up at lunch time today and took off early -  on the money I am paying them :(:(

I'm not usually one to defend the public sector, but I don't think I quite get this one. If you're in Edinburgh, the council didn't close up at lunchtime yesterday, although a number of workers will have chosen to make use of their leave entitlement on that day, as will have been the case in most sectors of industry.

Dog walkers that have those stupid extending leads.  SCUM.

Their dogs are running around miles away attatched by a big piece of string usually crossing footpaths and inconvenienceing everyone.  More often than not the lazy af owner will be oblivious to the carnage they cause because they will have their heads down in their phones.

:seethe: 

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Finished up yesterday. Wake up today with sickness & shites. 2 sleeps till Santa & I'm in bed ill. :verymad:

I had similar yesterday, started in the middle of the night. I had to take the day off work which I very rarely do, feel better today, still not 100% but the toilet trips have stopped.

18 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Council worker here and we were only allowed to leave from 2pm and only if you had flexi time built up.