9605 replies to this topic

#9601 milky_26

milky_26

1st Team Squad Member

• Paid Member
  • 11,110 posts

Donator

Posted Yesterday, 15:30

Someone at work has been helping themselves to my Philadelphia from the fridge. I went to make my lunch today and there was barely anything in the tub.

Absolute RAGE.

add laxatives the that should help the problem

#9602 Morgan

Morgan

Football is war without the killing. It's the top.

• Paid Member
  • 13,911 posts
  • LocationCote d' Azur

Posted Yesterday, 15:33

maybe if you would step out of your bathroom and put down the beer it would be easier for you o your own

:4_1_72:

#9603 milky_26

milky_26

1st Team Squad Member

• Paid Member
  • 11,110 posts

Donator

Posted Yesterday, 21:14

Ryanair no not that they are a shit low cost airline. I had a flight today it was under one hour and was so uncomfortable i can't explain it. Amd im not some giant i am 5ft 7. Then a couple if minutes after we have landed they play some stupid celebration music and thank you for flying them

#9604 Morgan

Morgan

Football is war without the killing. It's the top.

• Paid Member
  • 13,911 posts
  • LocationCote d' Azur

Posted Yesterday, 21:17

Ryanair no not that they are a shit low cost airline. I had a flight today it was under one hour and was so uncomfortable i can't explain it. Amd im not some giant i am 5ft 7. Then a couple if minutes after we have landed they play some stupid celebration music and thank you for flying them

Ryanair are the Celtic of airline companies.

In more ways than one,

#9605 milky_26

milky_26

1st Team Squad Member

• Paid Member
  • 11,110 posts

Donator

Posted Yesterday, 21:20

It only cost me around £40 for return flights so I can just survive apart from the drunk and jet lagged irish boy who tried to talk to me on the bus from the airport

#9606 Sooperstar

Sooperstar

Squad Member

• Paid Member
  • 16,144 posts

Donator

Posted Yesterday, 21:25

"De do de do. Another Ryanair flight which has landed on time."

Aye, cos you add an extra half hour onto the flight time.