The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Finding a nice quiet toilet in a part of the building never used for 15 minutes peace and someone coming in 30 seconds after you to use the stall right next to the one you're in.

There are 3 ******* stalls in here. Why make a beeline for the one next to the occupied one.

:seethe:

Not being personal but, 15 minutes in a toilet??

:lol:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not being personal but, 15 minutes in a toilet??

:lol:

30 seconds of shitting, 14 and a half minutes of Kickback.

Or is 15 not enough? :lol:

Edited by tian447

Finding a nice quiet toilet in a part of the building never used for 15 minutes peace and someone coming in 30 seconds after you to use the stall right next to the one you're in.

There are 3 ******* stalls in here. Why make a beeline for the one next to the occupied one.

:seethe:

Glory hole, no doubt.

Glory hole, no doubt.

Was a bit of a shock when I went to reach for the toilet paper, I'll tell you that!

Aye and I bet you have indulged in a few Armitage Shanks in your toilet.

:omfg:

Edited by Morgan

Stuart Lyon

How come it takes an insurance company 3 days, and counting, to issue a refund on a cancelled policy. The manage to take your money almost instantly! 

RustyRightPeg

Folk from other floors of the office coming up to your toilets on your floor to do a stinkin jobbie then legging it down the stair with their tails between their legs.

Samuel Camazzola

Not having tasted kopparberg strawberry and lime cider before now.

You should try Rekorderlig. Much much better IMO.

Cash machines in Euro countries. No one wants fifty euro notes.

Cash in China. Having the largest denomination as 100RMB (about a tenner) when you are buying something large makes you look like a bloody gangster as you take out your fat wad of cash.

Cash in the States. All looks the bloody same.

Cash in the UK. New pound coins look shit.

Just money in general, really.

There are four options on the cash machines here.

You can choose what denominations you want ranging from the biggest notes down to a 10? note.

Temporary traffic lights.

Especially ones with roadworks planned for the next day - so we just have lights because the lights are in the way...

Or the ones for roadworks that are the size of a small van.

3 way tempos when its the equivalent of a parked van..

3 wee chavs who were hanging about on the corner of my street this morning

Shouting at and laughing with each other

Kicking cans bottles and whatever else about

At 5am!

I get up at on this time for work but today's my day off!!

Not happy

Harry Potter

Or some other 'pastime'.

Appart from cleaning said rectum with paper and liquid removing all winits , 

i cant see what else can be done lol.

jambosean75

Not having tasted kopparberg strawberry and lime cider before now.

rarely drink these days but i'm down in London for the weekend to see g'n'r and I found a drink which becomes my new favourite.

what happens - bloody pub runs out of them :veryangry2: 

Most threads in the shed being hijacked by the political loons to push forward their agendas!

:spoton:

Impossible to get a decent thread on politics these days

Rudolf's Mate

:spoton:

Impossible to get a decent thread on politics these days

[emoji3]

Never thought I'd say it but it's too hot here [emoji853] Kids don't want to go outside as it's actually burning hot!

Oh and today will be the 5th BBQ I've had it 6 days ??

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Alma Matters

Since when did 'I love you to the moon and back' become a declaration of love. Why isn't 'I love you' good enough?

It's making Steve Wrights Sunday Love Songs virtually unlistenable for me now.

rarely drink these days but i'm down in London for the weekend to see g'n'r and I found a drink which becomes my new favourite.

what happens - bloody pub runs out of them :veryangry2:

They cost ?2.20 in Tesco.

Stock up :cheers:

Rudolf's Mate

Since when did 'I love you to the moon and back' become a declaration of love. Why isn't 'I love you' good enough?

It's making Steve Wrights Sunday Love Songs virtually unlistenable for me now.

Might be unrelated but it was in a book I used to read to my kids which was really popular and ended with that saying.

Made an order on Amazon on Tuesday that was in stock. It wasn't even dispatched until today. Amazon used to deliver really quickly. It now seems unless you pay for prime they sit on it for days to try and encourage you to sign up for prime.

Made an order on Amazon on Tuesday that was in stock. It wasn't even dispatched until today. Amazon used to deliver really quickly. It now seems unless you pay for prime they sit on it for days to try and encourage you to sign up for prime.

The best thing I ever did online was to sign up for Prime, so much more than just one-day delivery.

Samuel Camazzola

Do you have a friend or relative on Prime? If so, they can link your account to their prime and you can enjoy the benefits. They can't see your orders and you can't see theirs. All good!

People who think I've got the capabilities to find a clip on YouTube that's never been seen, edit the "Russian" voices out and then "edit" a boys English accent onto it!!

Do you have a friend or relative on Prime? If so, they can link your account to their prime and you can enjoy the benefits. They can't see your orders and you can't see theirs. All good!

I didn't know that, I might look into it. Thanks.

Edited by Helzibob

Samuel Camazzola

I didn't know that, I might look into it. Thanks.

I've had it set up this way for about six months and don't pay a penny. I've not really used the film content but making the most of free next day delivery.

I've had it set up this way for about six months and don't pay a penny. I've not really used the film content but making the most of free next day delivery.

Cheers.

Twice in the last week, the cat has brought a present up onto the bed for me, in the shape of two big ******* spiders.

Wee **** :muggy:

Unknown user

Twice in the last week, the cat has brought a present up onto the bed for me, in the shape of two big ******* spiders.

They're arseholes for that, my childhood cat used to bring me half voles, the wee tink

That why you're always up so early?

:whistling:

Dagger Is Back

Hayfever. It's shite.

Amen. Bloody suns shining for once and I'm sat out sneezing so much that I farted and pee'd myself!

Amen. Bloody suns shining for once and I'm sat out sneezing so much that I farted and pee'd myself!

:qqb006:

The Internet

Thank **** I don't get hayfever. Summer is bad enough without having to deal with that shit.

Captain Sausage

Work related seethe. My company is in full 'simplification and efficiency' mode.

So much so, me and my team are now having to attend a daily 4hr session for EIGHT ****ing weeks to work on simplification.

That's 4 weeks of time just gone. Totally wasted. Raised it with my boss and got told to shut it, get on with it and sell it to my team.

on top of that, my equivalent (suck up and shit at her job) has been excused because her team has fallen behind.

Seethe levels alarmingly high today.

People who type "should of..."

It's "should have..."

You ******* morons.

Similar:

People who type 'got beat/beaten off....'

It's 'beat/beaten by....'.

Similar:

People who type 'got beat/beaten off....'

It's 'beat/beaten by....'.

Getting beaten off is a different thing altogether

:oohmatron:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

People who type "should of..."

It's "should have..."

You ******* morons.

Also there/their/they're and to/too.

Idiots. Every last one of them.

Hayfever. It's shite.

Agreed. Always lived in towns and cities and never suffered one bit. Now live right on the edge of a town, pretty much in the country, and I've had it the last few years. Sneezing non stop, eyes running, nose running.

Cockwombles who start nearly every sentence or answer a question with word 'so'.

These people should be birched.

A few colleagues do it at work and I want to batter them !

Our American friends start EVERY sentence with 'so'.

Erseholes.