• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Eric Shin said:

Couriers again

Had a parcel that had a delivery date of 17th - 19th Nov , checked my tracker yesterday and found that it was delivered on the 15th and signed by my surname  (  wrong spelling )    I've been on the phone to yodel the last 2 days , yesterday they said they would speak to the driver and call me back yesterday , no call , I called this morning again and said they cant get hold of the driver , I said if the van has a tracker can you see if he was in my area on Thursday ,  sorry sir the tracker in the van was broken that day , yeah right then :)    , now I've been told to get in touch with the sender for a replacement / refund.  nightmare

So that will be the drivers kids Christmas sorted then.

****ing mice. I thought I heard a scratching noise a couple of nights ago and sure enough I got home tonight and saw a furry little ******* running under a skirting board in the kitchen. Checked all the cupboards and there are droppings under the sink. Sod all this humane tuff, I'm buying some proper traps and killing the melon farmers.

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Eric Shin said:

Couriers again

Had a parcel that had a delivery date of 17th - 19th Nov , checked my tracker yesterday and found that it was delivered on the 15th and signed by my surname  (  wrong spelling )    I've been on the phone to yodel the last 2 days , yesterday they said they would speak to the driver and call me back yesterday , no call , I called this morning again and said they cant get hold of the driver , I said if the van has a tracker can you see if he was in my area on Thursday ,  sorry sir the tracker in the van was broken that day , yeah right then :)    , now I've been told to get in touch with the sender for a replacement / refund.  nightmare

That's nonsense on their part. If the item has been recorded as delivered and signed for, the sender has nothing to do with it. Yodel are responsible for conducting the investigation and resolving the matter. They've passed the buck here! 

11 hours ago, Eric Shin said:

Couriers again

I'd rather have my parcel fired out of a cannon instead of being sent by Yodel.

10 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

That's nonsense on their part. If the item has been recorded as delivered and signed for, the sender has nothing to do with it. Yodel are responsible for conducting the investigation and resolving the matter. They've passed the buck here! 

Had a call from Yodel earlier this morning , the driver said I signed for it , I told yodel that I was at work and could provide proof if needed , away to speak to the driver again.

Also spoke to the sender yesterday and they will resend using a different courier  :)       (  luckily it was only a parrots cage - nothing too expensive )

Geoff the Mince

Ignorant and arrogant cyclists who think no laws apply to them . One day you will feel the wrath of bad Geoff !

Wankpiece drivers again.

Top of Bankhead Avenue at rush hour.  

Prik in a big motor thinks he can scream past everyone to take pole position on the outside lane at the roundabout. 

You have to wait until you’re further up before moving out because of traffic coming off the roundabout on the opposite side and blocking......what does the fud do?

Gets in the road of a double decker coming down the other side. He’s now stuck between that and traffic on his inside while also holding up traffic behind the bus.... :smugger:

When he tries to move back in, he gets a blast of the horn from D4 and both barrels from the bus driver out the window.

Utter moron.  

...a bit disco
15 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Wankpiece drivers again.

Top of Bankhead Avenue at rush hour.  

Prik in a big motor thinks he can scream past everyone to take pole position on the outside lane at the roundabout. 

You have to wait until you’re further up before moving out because of traffic coming off the roundabout on the opposite side and blocking......what does the fud do?

Gets in the road of a double decker coming down the other side. He’s now stuck between that and traffic on his inside while also holding up traffic behind the bus.... :smugger:

When he tries to move back in, he gets a blast of the horn from D4 and both barrels from the bus driver out the window.

Utter moron.  

That roundabout is a ****ing nightmare at quiet times, never mind rush hour.

Caught the wee toe if my right foot on the corner of a skirting board on sunday. Hurt like feck!!!!!

Walking to avoid putting pressure on it has now resulted in a pulled calf muscle. ??

2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

That roundabout is a ****ing nightmare at quiet times, never mind rush hour.

It is. It’s about time they put traffic lights in for every exit like the Calder Roundabout.  

Even if they are just for temporary use at rush hour.  

I’ve came up from the Wester Hailes side on the odd ocassion and it’s always gridlock. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Debut 4 said:

It is. It’s about time they put traffic lights in for every exit like the Calder Roundabout.  

Even if they are just for temporary use at rush hour.  

I’ve came up from the Wester Hailes side on the odd ocassion and it’s always gridlock. 

The Wstr Hailes side is a nightmare at rush hour. No lights mean you can end up waiting 5/6 minutes for an opportunity.

That's when arseholes aren't blocking the lanes.

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

The Wstr Hailes side is a nightmare at rush hour. No lights mean you can end up waiting 5/6 minutes for an opportunity.

That's when arseholes aren't blocking the lanes.

I stay in Forrester Park now but what i’ll do sometimes is scoot around my old Calders stomping ground to the Calder Roundabout. 

At at least it keeps moving with the lights and then I cut through the industrial estate down to the bottom of Bankhead.  

Long short cut but it at least keeps me moving when Calder Road is rammed from one end to the other.   

Edited by Debut 4

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was watching a reporter broadcasting from outside Westminster and these Arseholes with placards come and stand behind him like some glaikit gowks. Really annoying and it is more likely to put people off any political message they are trying to convey. 

Waiting to cross the road with my laddie after school. Lolly pop man steps onto the road to stop traffic, **** nugget in a Land Rover screams past, almost knocking the poor old **** over. Driver was busy staring down at his phone.

Utter ****** moron, wish I’d got the ***** Reg number.

???

Folk who put their dogs shit into bags then proceed to dump the bag on the ground.

Do you think it makes you less of a clarty **** because you bagged it before you chucked it about the place?

All roads lead to Gorgie
16 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Folk who put their dogs shit into bags then proceed to dump the bag on the ground.

Do you think it makes you less of a clarty **** because you bagged it before you chucked it about the place?

If the bag is just left there it is clarity but a few dog owners will leave the bag if they have passed a bin earlier and then pick it up on their return and put it in the bin. 

My Seethe today is Radio Scotland patting themselves on the back for being 40 years old. So what! 

Horatio Caine
5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

If the bag is just left there it is clarity but a few dog owners will leave the bag if they have passed a bin earlier and then pick it up on their return and put it in the bin. 

My Seethe today is Radio Glasgow patting themselves on the back for being 40 years old. So what! 

FTFY

7 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

My Seethe today is Radio Scotland patting themselves on the back for being 40 years old. So what! 

That’s fair enough. The ones I’m talking about are the ones that you see lying around for days on end.

All roads lead to Gorgie
Just now, iantjambo said:

That’s fair enough. The ones I’m talking about are the ones that you see lying around for days on end.

That is unforgivable. I have seen them squashed on the ground where people have stood on them or bikes run over them. Awful. 

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

That is unforgivable. I have seen them squashed on the ground where people have stood on them or bikes run over them. Awful. 

****** deviant behaviour 

Салатные палочки

People wearing shorts in this weather to show of a really shite calf tattoo.  

4 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

People wearing shorts in this weather to show of a really shite calf tattoo.  

People just wearing shorts, madness in this cauld weather.

Салатные палочки
Just now, Harry Potter said:

The worst of it was, he had a woolly bunnet, a big bubble jacket and gloves on.  

William H. Bonney
On 20/11/2018 at 22:24, Tazio said:

****ing mice. I thought I heard a scratching noise a couple of nights ago and sure enough I got home tonight and saw a furry little ******* running under a skirting board in the kitchen. Checked all the cupboards and there are droppings under the sink. Sod all this humane tuff, I'm buying some proper traps and killing the melon farmers.

I've got mice too. They're in my loft. I've purchased a bucket and I'm going to drown the little *****. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

The worst of it was, he had a woolly bunnet, a big bubble jacket and gloves on.  

Seen a guy on the bus last saturday with the same woolly hat, bubble jacket etc but wearing very short running shorts and effing flip flops!! He was also the kind of deviant that sits at the single seat just inside the door of the bus when the bus isn't even full.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Young and not so young guys wearing tight girly jeans with their knees showing!

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

That's me I'm afraid. Shorts, hoodie and a hat! 

I am a personal trainer though, shorts all year round for me.

Also have tattoos on both calves.

My name is Tokyowalnut and I am a short wearing tattoo'd deviant ?

I'm actually an ok chap. 

31 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The overall encroachment of the rock and metal scene with things like ripped jeans, leather biker look jackets and slayer/nirvana tshirts being worn by kids that actually listen to little mix

All roads lead to Gorgie
9 minutes ago, Ribble said:

The overall encroachment of the rock and metal scene with things like ripped jeans, leather biker look jackets and slayer/nirvana tshirts being worn by kids that actually listen to little mix

Spot on with rock thing but some of the ones I see add a tight teeshirt or a floral patterned shirt, not very heavy metal ?

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Spot on with rock thing but some of the ones I see add a tight teeshirt or a floral patterned shirt, not very heavy metal ?

Quite a lot of my band tshirts (bought at gigs rather than primark) are quite tight fitting tbh but thats more down down me putting on the pounds rather than how the tshirts were designed ?

Edited by Ribble

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

I caught a glimpse of some herbert on that Hollyoaks the other night.  He had 10 holer Doc Martens, tight ripped jeans turned right up, white t shirt and braces.  Fine is you're going for the skinhead look but he had one of the ubiquitous beards and quiffs and a baggy lumberjack shirt over it.  Looked like a class A dickhead.  

Is this the new thing?  Mixing up the subcultures.  

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

See the Derek Riordan interview with Simon Ferry from a couple of weeks ago. 'Deek' was rocking the stereotypical 80s European lesbian look that day. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I caught a glimpse of some herbert on that Hollyoaks the other night.  He had 10 holer Doc Martens, tight ripped jeans turned right up, white t shirt and braces.  Fine is you're going for the skinhead look but he had one of the ubiquitous beards and quiffs and a baggy lumberjack shirt over it.  Looked like a class A dickhead.  

Is this the new thing?  Mixing up the subcultures.  

Bits in bold basically describe how i'm dressed/look today haha, but it does annoy me that folk with no interest in a subculture want to dress like they are, imitation is the greatest form of flattery but it also dilutes what the people in that subculture are all about!

Edited by Ribble

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Quite a lot of my band tshirts (bought at gigs rather than primark) are quite tight fitting tbh but thats more down down me putting on the pounds rather than how the tshirts were designed ?

It's double XL for me now ? some of my favourite clobber is confined to the wardrobe ☺️ 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Bits in bold basically describe how i'm dressed/look today haha, but it does annoy me that folk with no interest in a subculture want to dress like they are, imitation is the greatest form of flattery but it also dilutes what the people in that subculture are all about!

Oxblood docs? 

Quite fancy a pair myself but I'm not sure how they would fit into my style to be honest. I'm more of a Mod dresser, so it would probably be the shoes for me but for some reason I've always wanted oxblood ten hole docs. My uncle was a skinhead back in the 80s and always thought they looked sharp. 

Lorry drivers.

If you’re overtaking something that’s travelling at 60mph on the M8 try overtaking it faster than 60.0001mph.  Then you wouldn’t  take from Livingston to Shotts to do it....

Edited by FWJ

16 hours ago, Ribble said:

The classic sic example of this is surely people (and their kids) wearing Ramones T-shirt’s. 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Was at my Saturday morning Spin Class this morning and the gear some of the class wear. 

It goes from :oohmatron:

To 

:lion:

:

Any pics? 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Agreed. Reckon the fat turds driving take a perverted pleasure from taking about three miles to pass each other. 

Probably on the radio to each other having a right chortle.

Mind you a two lane motorway between our two largest cities is another joke.

Law should be changed so lorries cannot use the inside lane on a 2 lane motorway. Should be 3 lanes minimum the M8 though. E

Or make it the lorries not allowed on motorway between 0800 to 1800.

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Too busy riding to take pics.....

I fear this post has not got the recognition it deserves! 

It made me laugh loud, long and hard....

:oohmatron:

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Was at my Saturday morning Spin Class this morning and the gear some of the class wear. 

It goes from :oohmatron:

To 

:lion:

:

:oohmatron: = jonno perving

:lion: = jonno looking in the mirror

27 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I fear this post has not got the recognition it deserves! 

It made me laugh loud, long and hard....

:oohmatron:

The fact that Jonno was at a spin class stopped me in my tracks...

29 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Cheek. I have done 24 hours on a spin bike for charity, and Dave McLaren can confirm this. 

Indeed, Dave is no slouch on a spin bike himself...

Hats off Jonno, well done.  

Currently stuck on a 22 bus thanks to the egg chasers exiting murrayfield , bad timing by me I know  , but there’s some prick trying to whistle a tune and it’s not ****ing helping my patience . 

£8 for a shot on the forth one big wheel up town , **** off ya robbing *******s 

people who who have zero space awareness , they just stop and don’t care others are trying to walk past to get somewhere 

and breathe 

On 23/11/2018 at 09:16, iantjambo said:

Maybe you could put it in a bin instead of leaving there too. 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Maybe you could put it in a bin instead of leaving there too. 

I’m not picking up other people’s dog shit. Whether it’s bagged or not.

Big part of the problem with society these days. “It’s ok. I’ll just leave it lying and let some other sucker clean up after me”

**** that.