The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

The Future's Maroon
6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Beyond me:sad: maybe partly due to folk being in such a hurry these days, not enough hours in a day for some.

I'd suggest possibly under the influence of drink or drugs.

How anyone can get in a car when it's dark and not notice the dashboard is lit up must be messed up in some way.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta

Why do they insist on getting well known/A list actors/actresses to play the villain in a film that’s a whodunnit, or the films got a twist at the end. Lost count now how many films I’ve watched films like this. You should be sat guessing who it’s going to be right to the end. Instead, you know it’s going to be them, as why else are they cast in such a small part throughout the film, until the final scenes.

11 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

See these idiots  more and more these days. You can drive behind them for miles flashing them and still they don’t put them on. How the hell do they know what speed they’re driving at, can’t understand how they don’t realise.

Over the last few years, I've phoned the police twice for this. Both times it was pitch dark and the idiots were straddling the white line to try and see where they were going, not realising, or caring, that they are risking the lives of any drivers coming towards them.

11 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

See these idiots  more and more these days. You can drive behind them for miles flashing them and still they don’t put them on. How the hell do they know what speed they’re driving at, can’t understand how they don’t realise.

To add to this seethe I followed a white van with no lights on so I gave him a few flashes, nothing. Tried hazards, nothing. Pulled along beside him at a round about and gestured him to wind his window down, he did. He asked for my number?!? ?? No, I’m not trying to chat you up, you’ve got no lights on. Deary me! 

15 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I'd suggest possibly under the influence of drink or drugs.

How anyone can get in a car when it's dark and not notice the dashboard is lit up must be messed up in some way.

The biggest problem is Daytime Running Lights.  A lot of people are ****ing oblivious that they don't have their actual lights on because their 2 Watt bulbs that are always on, are dimly shining away.  Some cars with this feature don't even put their rear lights on ffs, meaning they're driving down the road at night and you can't even see the back of their car.

Most people that drive don't have a ****ing scooby how their car actually works, and operating anything more complicated than the windscreen wipers is beyond them.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - 80-90% of drivers should not be on the road.  The driving test is far too easy, and you have complete clowns with no spacial awareness, no situational awareness, no decision making ability and no common sense who somehow have fluked their way into gaining a driving licence.

Had a ****ing stupid woman yesterday in the outside lane cut right across me to turn left at a junction that she was going to miss - no indicators, no prior warning, just accelerated and cut right across me.  Missed my car by about 3 inches, and I had to plant the brakes on so hard, the car behind me just about went into me.  Should have seen it coming seeing as it was a Fiat 500, which might as well come with a neon flashing sign that says shite driver.

Edited by tian447

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, superjack said:

Over the last few years, I've phoned the police twice for this. Both times it was pitch dark and the idiots were straddling the white line to try and see where they were going, not realising, or caring, that they are risking the lives of any drivers coming towards them.

I’ve had a few where they stop, put the window down and say what the fek you wanting. Also had them stop and once you tell them, they put them on and drive off, without a word of thanks.

That Pit-Bull guy.  I have nothing but the purest form of hatred for him, and yes, that is only based on his music, but I'm sure he must be an equally horrible human, and I wish him nothing but grim devastating misfortune and pain, especially pain.

4 minutes ago, d39HoM said:

That Pit-Bull guy.  I have nothing but the purest form of hatred for him, and yes, that is only based on his music, but I'm sure he must be an equally horrible human, and I wish him nothing but grim devastating misfortune and pain, especially pain.

Edited by Ray Gin

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

The biggest problem is Daytime Running Lights.  A lot of people are ****ing oblivious that they don't have their actual lights on because their 2 Watt bulbs that are always on, are dimly shining away.  Some cars with this feature don't even put their rear lights on ffs, meaning they're driving down the road at night and you can't even see the back of their car.

Most people that drive don't have a ****ing scooby how their car actually works, and operating anything more complicated than the windscreen wipers is beyond them.

Interesting point you raise, my good ole Mother just bought a brand new Ford Fiesta.  Very nice too with loads of options added. One thing that baffled me is the headlights are on constantly. I asked her about it as she said it's just a feature, which she had checked the handbook and couldn't see how to turn it off...not that it bothers her either though.

I have notice other new ford models doing the same myself.

My sister and her Hubby just got a brand new BMW 5 Series, which has this option but they said it was simple to turn off (once checking the manual), my Sister is adamant that some models you can't turn it off.....surely that is wrong?

So, my seethe (so not to be off topic), women thinking they are always right!

14 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Interesting point you raise, my good ole Mother just bought a brand new Ford Fiesta.  Very nice too with loads of options added. One thing that baffled me is the headlights are on constantly. I asked her about it as she said it's just a feature, which she had checked the handbook and couldn't see how to turn it off...not that it bothers her either though.

My sister and her Hubby just got a brand new BMW 5 Series, which has this option but they said it was simple to turn off (once checking the manual), my Sister is adamant that some models you can't turn it off.....surely that is wrong?

There's some EU legislation that states that all new cars and vans have to have their lights come on automatically (Daytime Running Lights - DRL) when the engine starts, which has been in place since 2011 - which would explain why you notice it with newer cars!

The problem is, they are not suitable for driving at night with as they are just not that bright!

Edited by tian447

chester copperpot

School car parks.

One school I go into has loads of double parking and if you need out at lunch or something you need to find the stupid bint that has blocked you in. Then she has the cheek to look at you like it's your fault.

Don't ****ing park there then.

Bitch

3 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I would think most cars would have the option to keep your lights on all the time. I had a 2007 Clio that turned the lights off with the ignition so they could effectively have been kept on all the time. My current car does the same but I don't touch the lights, I just leave them on automatic and they come on and off as they please. 

Your mum (not your sister) daft, her headlights aren't stuck on. Her daytime running lights are, until she turns her sidelights or headlights on. 

The well specced Fiesta ST in this video doesn't have it's headlights on 

Edited by IronJambo

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Selfish cow. 

I was leaving the roof car park of Morningside Waitrose today and was heading down and some dozy old bint in an Audi started to drive up the slope with plenty of space on her near side. 

She beckoned me to go back with a dismissive wave of her snooty paw and I told her to get tae....

She slinked back soon the slope and gave me the stare as I went past her so I gave her the two fingers and a mouthful.

Feckin bools in the mooth bitch. 

#prayformorningsideladies

27 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:4_1_72:

C6BF2CE6-B959-4078-8B59-AF820BE11B7A.jpeg

Fancy a spot of Tiffin later old bean?

The minister will be in attendance.

:wink:

luckyBatistuta
56 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Fancy a spot of Tiffin later old bean?

The minister will be in attendance.

:wink:

The minister  :wacko2:

sorry old bean, got something really important on. Can’t quite remember what it is,  but it’s definitely important, so have fun :woot:

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

The minister  :wacko2:

sorry old bean, got something really important on. Can’t quite remember what it is,  but it’s definitely important, so have fun :woot:

Love it! :lol: 

The Morningsiders should stick together. :wink:

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Morgan said:

Love it! :lol: 

The Morningsiders should stick together. :wink:

It’s the stickiness I’m worried aboot:laugh: 

luckyBatistuta
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No bother at all.

I feckin love it!

:sweeet:

You talking about my one liners or are you back to the minister again.

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You talking about my one liners or are you back to the minister again.

Och, it’s your one liners.

And you know it, you modest devil.

Now, my wife and ministers....

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

People sookin up nail scissors and blocking the hoover in my work, beyond all rational thinking .:o

Nail scissors at the garage Harold?

:wtf: is all that about?

:lol:

Ikea’s idea to offer wee trolleys for kids to razz about with. Ludicrous.

Parents who bring their kids shopping at the weekend at let them run wild. Should be strung up.  

:seethe::seething: 

3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Ikea’s idea to offer wee trolleys for kids to razz about with. Ludicrous.

Parents who bring their kids shopping at the weekend at let them run wild. Should be strung up.  

:seethe::seething: 

saves them sitting in the house as the bairns run wild , not that my 2 boys were ever wild:laugh:

5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Nail scissors at the garage Harold?

:wtf: is all that about?

:lol:

Could write a book on the place, once had a sock in the hoover:mellow::mellow:shoes in the bins, body warmers, u name it

its been left.

39 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Could write a book on the place, once had a sock in the hoover:mellow::mellow:shoes in the bins, body warmers, u name it

its been left.

:clyay:

Having the cold/flu/lurgy. I spent all weekend in bed. Got dressed and ready for work and was so sweaty and dizzy I had to give up and go back to bed.

Dagger Is Back

The City Bypass. Sure it's not fit for purpose but some folks just don't help

At 7am this morning driving at 50mph

Hogging outside lanes

Rubberneckers last week slowing down on the opposite carriageway - absolute vermin

Driving 200 yards behind the car in front

I'm sure some of these folks bought their licences

"The Simpsons predicted... !!!"

Cancel that shite ffs.

7 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Cancel that shite ffs.

I never got the Simpsons hype. 

When you're listening to Spotify on your phone whilst reading (and despairing) at the latest JKB wheeze and someone replies to the thread you are on and it cuts your music.

The worst thing in the world. :seething:

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

When you're listening to Spotify on your phone whilst reading (and despairing) at the latest JKB wheeze and someone replies to the thread you are on and it cuts your music.

This stupid line that many people come out with  "the worst thing in the world".

It wouldn't be worse if you were tortured and had to watch someone rape everyone in your family?

Edited by IronJambo

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

This stupid line that many people come out with  "the worst thing in the world".

It wouldn't be worse if you were tortured and had to watch someone rape everyone in your family?

Calm down, Sue.

calm-down-sue.jpg

16 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I'm sure some of these folks bought their licences

I remember a taxi driver years ago getting frustrated at some stupid driving in front of us and saying "Jaysus, did that gobshite get his licence out of a ****ing lucky dip?"

I still occasionally use the expression in traffic.  Doesn't get me anywhere, but it cheers me up a bit.  :nuts:

6 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Calm down, Sue.

calm-down-sue.jpg

Now now Peter, football facts didn't make such a silly statement and your mum's friend Sue has that one a bit out of context.

The worst thing in the world..... Standing on a piece of Lego in your bare feet is worse than Sarah's issue

9 hours ago, IronJambo said:

No way.  

:greggy: 

15 hours ago, Sarah O said:

To solve this, go to Account Settings then Notification Settings on the right hand side of the page. Then untick 'Play a sound when I receive a notification'.

1 hour ago, Bordeaux 03 said:

To solve this, go to Account Settings then Notification Settings on the right hand side of the page. Then untick 'Play a sound when I receive a notification'.

1490606614-james-blunt.gif

Dagger Is Back
12 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I remember a taxi driver years ago getting frustrated at some stupid driving in front of us and saying "Jaysus, did that gobshite get his licence out of a ****ing lucky dip?"

I still occasionally use the expression in traffic.  Doesn't get me anywhere, but it cheers me up a bit.  :nuts:

Ha ha. My Gran used to say a ‘lucky bag’

luckyBatistuta
On 27/02/2018 at 14:58, Dagger Is Back said:

Ha ha. My Gran used to say a ‘lucky bag’

Lucky bag here too, still use that saying today.